Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passing By

Krayzen, at least for today, had a dislike for coming into a daily meeting for his "Iron War" Project. The Anzati Powerhouse however recognized the fact that the device being designed today was most likely an important one; after all, his project had been making designs that had improved the availability of weapons, etc that were seen in the One Sith, and Krayzen knew that his designers knew that Krayzen didn't like his time being wasted.

"My Lord. May I ask where you are going today?"

"I will be going to Coruscant to conduct a meeting with associates that are very important to me."

The soldier then nodded, and Krayzen wanted to see what he could get in his office before leaving.

Krayzen then went to his locker, and pressed his hand on the scanner. After pressing his hand on the scanner, a varity of weapons opened, and Krayzen put them on his belt, the Anzat now having his standard armament.

"Let my personal pilot be aware of the fact that I am coming to my shuttle."

"Yes sir." one of his soldiers replied.

The Sith then went, his main aim to reach the hangar.

Krayzen passed through a variety rooms, and then got to the One Sith Landspeeder, one of the standard designs for troops to transport themselves. He got on the speeder, and pushed the throttle. Soon, Krayzen was travelling at speeds of 350 km/h, the Anzat therefore being able to reach the hangar in a quick amount of time.

After reaching the hangar, Krayzen went to the hangar, and the Anzati so two of his soldiers, like he always did.

"Sir. Welcome; your shuttle is ready."

"Thank you." Krayzen stated.

The Anzat then left, going toward the shuttle.

"Welcome my Lord. Activating engines, and preparing to leave the hangar." the pilot stated.

Krayzen then responded by nodding. After that, he so the pilot transmit IFF tags, etc to get permission to leave the base. After that, the Sith's shuttle left, approaching the orbit of the planet.

"Is our destination Coruscant sir?"

"Yes it it." Krayzen replied.

As the approached the orbit, the Anzat wondered if Coruscant was slightly different from when he been there.

The shuttle finally went passed orbit, and prepared to jump to hyperspace. The pilot, as always, sent IFF tags, and transponders.

"You are cleared to leave."

The shuttle then jumped to hyperspace, Krayzen's personal pilot already having put in the coordinates for such a thing as they were exiting the orbit. Soon, they arrived at Coruscant.

It's good to be back.

After arriving at Coruscant, the self proclaimed Anzati powerhouse got out of the hangar, and Krayzen went to use his One Sith Landspeeder.

Like always, Krayzen pushed the throttle to full power, the Sith Knight's speeder soon being able to go at speeds of 350 km/h. With such high speeds, he was able to reach the headquarters of his "Iron War Project", once again seeing thati t had expanded significantly, a testament to the fact that it was seen as a valuable project.

"My Lord. Welcome back. We have been awaiting your arrival." the head commander that guarded this sector stated.

"Thank you very much." Krayzen replied.

"I would like a status report on any developments that have occurred here. Have there been any suspects, or any attempts at leaking our information to the Galactic Republic, or any of our enemies. " Krayzen stated, having changed his tone from friendly to a mixture of a calm, and harsh tone.

"No sir. No suspects have been found, but as always, we continue to monitor the activities of those who work inside, as well as some of our own soldiers."

Fortunately for Krayzen, no one heard their conversation, and he knew through the usage of the force that Commander was not lying in any manner.

"Excellent." Krayzen replied.

The Sith General then entered the HQ. It was good to be back.

After entering the HQ, Krayzen could see his designers were busy, the Anzat seeing multiple designs being constructed, and people conducting their own business. The people here were productive, which was good for Krayzen, as he always hated people that weren't productive.

"Where is the head designer?" Krayzen asked.

"He is busy in his office sir." the man replied. Krayzen then went upstairs, going toward the head designer's office.

Krayzen then went up, passing through numerous rooms. He soon was able to get to the head designer's room, and before he entered, he so a statement that was pinned to the room stating "Head Designer of Starship components."

The Anzat then entered, and Krayzen nodded at him.

"Hello sir. I was informed that you wanted to see me."

"Yes. I will be working on something for a starship, and I require that you give me all the information you can have on a particular design." Krayzen stated, waiting for the man to reply.

"Yes sir. May I ask what design you are working on?" the head scientist asked, Krayzen being able to sense via the force that he was curious. As he did this, he did what he always did, merging himself with the dark side nexus that was here in order for the Anzat not to be sensed by any Sith, or force sensitive.

"I am working on a new design for our shuttle. We require something for our boarding operations, and that is why I need the information you have." Krayzen stated.

"I will transmit the data I have as soon as possible. It should be in the meeting room." the Anzat replied. "Captain Kas is also inside there."

"Oh really?" Krayzen stated. "Thank you for the information."

Krayzen then nodded to the Head Designer, and the designer nodded back at him. The self proclaimed Anzati powerhouse then let the room, and he went to the meeting room. As soon as he reached it, Krayzen pressed his hand on a scanner, and the door opened, the Anzat having sensed the Pantoran before he entered the room.

"Captain Kas. It is a pleasure to see you; how goes the Navy?"

Malos looked at some designs, sitting down on a chair to observe thme. He was working on a cruiser, the Anzat having recognized the fact that the One Sith Navy's reliance on long range ships was something that was not beneficial to them, as exemplified in the Battle of Togoria. As he thought about the Battle of Togoria, he remembered that after that battle, he had been promoted to a Commodore in the One Sith Navy, and Malos hoped more promotions would occur soon.

When Krayzen walked in, the Pantoran nodded at him, and heard Krayzen speak.

"Life in the navy goes well. I was allowed some time to leave and I have been using it to work on a new design for us." Malos stated, awaiting Krayzen's response.

"That is excellent. Life in the One Sith Army has been fine, and I was also granted some time to leave. I hope your fleet is doing an excellent job guarding the construction of that ship." Krayzen stated, nodding at him.

"I am glad that I met you here b/c I require your help with something. I am working on a ship for boarding operations, and I know that you have experienced boarding operations during your time as an Admiral of the Pantoran Navy, and as a member of the Republic Navy. Do you have any important things to suggest about the shuttle?" Krayzen asked. He had looked at Malos' file, and Krayzen so that Malos had experienced numerous hostile operations during his time particularly in the Pantoran Navy, where there was some internal conflict that occurred. That was why he valued his experience.

Krayzen waited for Malos to response, eager to here his opinion.

The Pantoran was not surprised of Krayzen knowing about his background, as when he joined the One Sith, he had given all of his records, and encounters in terms of his naval experience.

"Well in terms of the shuttles, they featured the standard, although they are not the conventional featured millenia ago. What I have found out however is that the shuttles were able to bypass the shields of the ships I commanded, and they were able to cut through our hull. From what I remember, they had a plasma cutter. " Malos stated.

"Is there anything more you would like for myself to answer?" Malos asked.

"No. That is completely fine. You have done more than enough." Krayzen stated. He then began to wonder to himself how they would be able to bypass the shields. The only way he was aware of of someone being able to do that without being harmed was through the usage of a certain field disruptor, but the Sith was now aware of any up scaled version of it. Then again, the One Sith had been developing up scaled versions of recent designs, including Malos' Deck Canon. Perhaps such a thing could be achievable.

"Perhaps we can work on a new up scaled version of a field disruptor. I also have some other ideas for the shuttle basing it some of our previous designs." Krayzen stated.

"I completely concur with that General. I would also like to suggest that we also have some EWAR counter-counter measures, including polarization in order for to be able to filter the jamming signals that can come from certain Electronic Warfare devices. We may never know when the Mandalorians' Non Aggression Pact with the One Sith will end, and the Mandalorians are perhaps the best when it comes to Electronic Warfare. I would suggest the usage of the FE starfighter as a rough model for our EWAR. Do you think that will be sufficient?" Malos then waited for the General to respond, before he spoke again.

"Back to the topic of the field disruptor, I suggest making it have a modular platform. Why limit it to shuttles when it can be used for a variety of materials, including perhaps large slugs, such as artillery shells, and the slugs that are used in tanks and so on. Of course, there will be some weaknesses. I imagine the fact that the field disruptor won't be able to be used in other bigger ships, as well as normal slugs. Your opinion on this General?"

"I completely concur with what you have stated, and I do believe that our strengths will be able to outweigh the weaknesses. Krayzen stated.

"Thank you very much for your opinion. It will be valuable for us." Krayzen stated, the Sith General nodding at Malos.

"Until next time." After speaking, Krayzen left the HQ, and went to his speeder. He used his speeder, and he was soon able to reach his shuttle. The Anzat then nodded at the pilot, and soon the pilot left the shuttle, going passed the orbit, and jumping to hyperspace, Krayzen's destination being Glee Anslem.

As his shuttle approached Glee Anslem's hangar, the Anzat thought about today's meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom