Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Party Crashers

[member="Myles Vylumnar"]
She moved quickly with him, she nodded as she was pulled along, keeping beside him and looked around carefuly, she listned to hin as she pulled him into a ally as some of the men passed

oh what have I gotten into....my mother would kill.me if the dead could rise

She said as she gave a sigh and looked around again, she frowned, getting off world was proving to be...odd and hard

Myles scratched the back of his head, sort of feeling bad for dragging the poor woman into his problems. Still, Kaz's lack of response worried him. Although he was a fat, lazy slob, he always picked up transmissions. Tossing it aside in his mind, he lead [member="nisa luma"] over to the docks. There, they dodged a few more of Lozar's thugs and finally reached the port containing Myles' ship.

"My ship is right behind here..." he'd say as he opened up the blast doors. He sighed with relief to see that his ship was still intact, but the relief soon faded once he realized that E'mah Lozar stood there, holding Kaz captive with a gun pointed at my head. Beside her stood a few thugs with their guns trained to Myles and Nisa.

"Where's my package...? You were supposed to deliver it hours ago..." she said.

thank god....I was beginning to think...

She held her hands uo seeing the guns, she looked at the thugs as she tried figuring a way out...seemed the only way was quite painful...

uh ah...he was with me..he stopped for a drank at the club I work at and uh watch the dancers do their thing...we went for a private room and he just didn't see the time...might I be able to pay a little as a apology?

"Nice try, little lady... Myles, it seems you haven't held up to your reputation... I heard good things about you, y'know, but you've disappointed." she said.

A small hatred lit in Myles' eyes. He thought for a moment, thinking deeply about what to do next. They were pinned with nowhere to run, so if he was going to do something, he'd have to do it fast.

"Okay... Look, we can talk this out, alright? I got your package right here, take it." he said. He tossed it over to the criminal underboss, where she picked it up. Slowly, Myles moved his hands up in the air as if he were surrendering.

"Oh, thank you! But let's see..." she said, checking her empty wrist. "You're about... half-past really, really karking late. That, and you killed a few of my men. That just won't do, Myles. You and your little girlfriend really messed up... Kill them."

"Kaz!" he warned.

Suddenly, Myles pressed a button on his wrist-comm just before tackling [member="nisa luma"] to the ground. Blaster fire whizzed just over them, and they would have been caught in it if they were just a split-second late. At the same time he pressed the button, the thrusters on his ship engaged, igniting a fiery blaze upon E'mah Lozar and her goons. As they burned alive, Kaz managed to fly out of her grasp and escape a fiery death.

She started shaking nervously, however when she was tackled she heard the screaming and looked at them before she stood slowly...that was one way to do it

wow uhhhh...thats...that's a way to do it I guess

Myles stood up to his feet, sighing with relief and breathing slightly heavily. The ship's engines still ran, which caused it to start dragging forward slightly and scraping against the floor. Myles pressed a button on his wristlink, turning it off. He walked over to E'mah's corpse, crouching down to search it.

"I'll be taking my payment, now..." he asked, pocketing around 5000 credits she had stashed. Luckily, it was undamaged by the ship's engines. Kaz just grumbled, snatching the credits out of Myles' hand and returning inside the ship. Unfortunately, the package itself was destroyed.

"So... What's next for you, Nisa?" he asked, looking over to her. Because of him, she couldn't really stay home on Zeltros. Local gangs would be hunting her down, and he felt bad for it.

[member="nisa luma"]

oh..well guess can't stay here...besides looks like you could use a engineer on the ship, I imagine two is difficult to run this ship

She said with a smirk as she looked at him, despite it all she still had a positive attitude, something she had held onto when times were tough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom