Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Party Crashers

It was a night just like any other on Zeltros.

"Stay inside, Kaz."

"What!? But I want to come along this time! You never let me go with you!" he complained as Kazuutto followed Myles down the boarding ramp.

"You're just gonna end up getting yourself killed. Besides, we'll have plenty of time once the job is done." he said. The Toydarian paused his flight, grumbling in annoyance.

"For everything I've done for you, this is how you treat me!? I oughta steal your ship!"

"You say that every time and you never do it. Just hold on, I'll be back in a bit" said Myles as he continued walking along. Behind him, the docking ramp lifted shut. Behind it, a pissed off Toydarian. It would pass, for now he would focus on his job.

As Myles continued down the streets, he noticed a club (one of many) blasting his favorite song. He paused in his tracks, contemplating for a moment. A little procrastination wouldn't hurt, he thought to himself. Besides, he had enough time to be in and out.

Minutes Later...

"Ay, you. You wanna buy some deathsticks?" asked a random Rodian junkie.

"No, I'm good. Thanks." Myles took a good look at the Rodian trying to sell him deathsticks. He looked absolutely disgusting, as if he was the product of several inhumane lab experients thrown in a trash compactor and brought to life, and that wasn't just exaggerated racism.

"You sure? I got lotsa deathsticks!"

"You should probably go home and rethink your life." he said as he dismissed the abomination. He sat at the bar, watching the dancers. He was known to be a bit of a sleazeball at times. It probably rubbed off on him from Kaz. Nevertheless, he was getting bored. Clubs weren't really his thing, they were usually too loud and full of shady people with all kinds of weird diseases.

As he sat up and turned to leave, one particular dancer caught his eye...

[member="nisa luma"]

[member="Myles Vylumnar"]
Dancing? It was in her blood line, her mother had danced...no doubt her grandmother...it was a job at night, it paid a lot of credits as well...all the men looking for a wild night or just to stare...few words and a cock of the hip...and boom credits

Dressed in clothing that was revealimg...yet not to revealimg...teasing one could say...the type that made you throw more credits, she had just barely moved onto the stage. Her body wrapped around the pole on ways most couldn't her eyes seemed to always look into someone else's her pheromones alongside others filled the room...and she thought nothing of the night

He walked over to the dancer, nearly tripping over himself. What? It appeared he was slightly inebriated, though not too much. He never really liked to drink. It brought out a person inside of him that he really didn't like.

Myles was very susceptible to pheromones. Because of this, he often got distracted on Zeltros. It wasn't really his fault, he ju-

Suddenly, some armed men busted into the club, sending its occupants screaming in terror. Oh no, not this again. He'd had enough of large, angry men busting into clubs with their guns waving around. That was another reason he didn't go to clubs.

"We're lookin' for a kid who 'as somefin' of ours! Doesn't comb 'is hair, walks around like 'e owns tha place! His name is MYLES TURNER!"

Myles Turner. That sounded about right, Myles never gave out his full name. At least, partially. Why were they looking for him? It's not like... He looked down at his wristlink. It was long past his deadline! Kark... He must have been in there for so long without even realizing it. They must have thought he ran out with their package. Oh, right, the package. That's what he was on Zeltros for. He was tasked with delivering a package to the criminal underboss E'mah Lozar. Something told him he wouldn't get away with a late package, even if he did turn himself in. Patiently, he waited for security to arrive.

Security never arrived.

This was bad, very bad. Myles pulled his jacket over his head and crouched down, doing his best to hide himself from everybody. He turned away from the masses, though that would mean turning around to face the dancer he had become enamored of. He looked at her with a begging smile. Myles was stuck with no options; He desperately needed help. He doubted the thugs that were after him would do anything drastic, but soon they would begin searching through the crowds.

Help me... He mouthed silently.

[member="nisa luma"]

She gave a smile as she saw a few more walkimg over, she turned the heat up as she bent forward at them, close enough they'd get a big whiff o

Suddenly with the doors bursting open she froze, security had gone on break...and since it was a easy day they were probably far..far away from the place, this left Nisa with limited options...of she ran she ran the risk of being shot or questioned...if she fought she died more then likely...

She looked to the man, she then looked around as she then looked to him again, she stepped off the stage as she pulled him close then through the crowd, she got to her room and shoved him on as she closed and locked the door

are you bloody crazy? And don't play stupid I saw that smile and I'm smart enough to know their here for you...uggggh...and now I'm on the middle of it

He cleared his throat.

"Uhm... W-Well thanks... Look, I can pay you back for this, but right now- "

He was interrupted by sudden gunfire followed by screaming. Three shots. Hopefully they were just firing into the air, or maybe they found someone who conveniently looked just like Myles... The look on his face looked to be a mixture of embarrassed, thankful, and deathly scared. He knew the capabilities of E'mah Lozar, and if Nisa did, she would be scared too.

"You know what they'll do when- and I mean WHEN they find us back here... Is there a back exit?" he asked. Myles still had the package he was to deliver in a satchel at his side. He never thought to look into it, but seeing as it was now his, he may as well have peeked once everything was all said and done.

[member="nisa luma"]

She rolled her eyes, suddenly she heard gun fire as she, peeked out as she frowned and closed the door as she sughed

yes....there is a back exit it's used for dancer to enter without being berated...after that we can head to my place and hide out maybe...

She looked outside again, she then pulled him with her and out, she looked around as she moved slowly...hoping he was following her

stay close and behind me...I know how to move through here easily

The two exited out the back door, which led into an alley-way.

"Right there! You're dead, you lil' punk!"

The words were followed by instant gunfire toward their direction. Myles tackled [member="nisa luma"] into cover behind a nearby dumpster. However, he had been shot in the side in the process. The wound burned and stung; a pain like no other. Luckily, he had little protection due to his reinforced jacket, however he was still injured.

"Kark!"

He drew his K-16 Bryar pistol and began returning fire from over the dumpster.

"If you wanna start running, now would be the time!"

She quickly turned then gasped as she was tackled, she hit the ground hard as she shook her head, the gun shots echoing around her as she pressed close to the wall

sorry handsome seems I'm a bit stuck now to late to back out

She reached into her dress, she got a small little holdout blaster, she peeked over and fired, her shot miss, she fired again and hit dead center but probably wouldn't do much

He crouched back down with his back against the dumpster. There were bound to be more coming soon, so he had to act fast. With the press of a button, a hologram of an old Toydarian picking his snout appeared over his wristlink.

"Kaz, prep the ship for a jump! We're going to need an emergency takeoff!" he said as laser bolts whizzed past his head.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..."

"Alright... We gotta go. There'll be more of them any second, so let's make this fast. Then we'll need to hide out somewhere until they lay off." He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away from cover as the two darted away, making a left turn as a speeder went right past them. Coincidentally, the speeder crashed into the thugs chasing them, sending the speeder crashing into a wall. A couple thugs survived, crawling out of the ruins.

Though he didn't even know the girl's name, it seemed they were stuck together now that they had seen [member="nisa luma"]'s face.

"Ay, boss! 'E got away... An' he's with a girl! Some redhead... Yeah... Yeah... Don't worry, we'll get 'em."

She gasped as she was pulled up and started running with him, she looked around as she watched the speeder crash into the thigs, her mind caught up as she looked around and spotted her place, she pulled and threw his in as she shut the door and locked it closing the blinds

bloody hell I can't believe....

Her little blaster soon pointed at him as she frowned

explain yourself quickly why are these.men chasing you...I'm taking a risk with my life helping yours

Myles gasped for air, taking a short breather after being shoved into [member="nisa luma"]'s home. As soon as he turned around, he froze and slowly put his hand up when he saw the barrel of a blaster aiming right into his eyes.

"...Which is a risk way too risky for a stranger... I'm grateful, though." he said.

"I had a job to do... and let's just say I didn't do it... Oh, and it's Myles, by the way." he continued. Myles remained still, backing up very slightly in order to inch away from the gun. He didn't really expect for her to shoot him, what was the point, anyway? Regardless, now he had to worry about not only his own skin but also hers. He couldn't just ditch her, since they'd probably come after her too. The two were in a tough spot, and it seemed like it would be impossible to fight back with just the two of them.

[member="nisa luma"]

just be glad I'm a nice person! Otherwise I would of ran to the dancers room and locked it up tight

She moved her blaster away as she started quickly packing stuff up, random keep sakes and valuables credits clothing photos

I'm Nisa I'd say it's a pleasure but we are kinda in a situation where pleasure isn't available...hand me that book there

He quietly sighed as the gun was removed from his face.

"...hand me that book there." she said.

"Uh, well... Wish we coulda met under different circumstances but thanks anyway." Myles looked around for a split second, then went over to collect the book she asked for.

"This one?" he asked, handing it out to her. As she packed, he peered out the windows with paranoia. He was almost certain the local cartel was coming for them, so they would have to hurry. Just then, two speeders stopped on the street down nearby. Out jumped a few armed men, taking a look around. It seemed they didn't know which building they were in yet, so they had at least some time before they would be discovered. His blaster wound still stung at his side. Myles winced as he covered it with his hand, still looking out the window.

"Whatever you're doing, do it fast..."

[member="nisa luma"]

She finished, she looked out seeing the men and cursed, she looked around and grabbed a hooded robe, she quickly threw it around him and hid his face

trust me, I wouldn't mind a better meeting, now keep this around you, I'll try and Play my words careful

She said, she opened the door as if normal, pulling him alomg carefully, her plan was to use her pheromones and words to slip past

He pulled the robe up over his head to fully conceal himself. It was not the first time he'd done something like this. His skills as a con-man would come into play for the time being.

"Whatever you say..." he whispered. "Just don't look them in the eye. I'm sure they know your face by now."

He followed her lead, trying his best to remain as inconspicuous as possible.

"You two! Hold it..." they paused. "You seen a suspicious redhead girl and a two-bit thug run into one o' these places?"

[member="nisa luma"]

She nodded a s she moved out

just play the boy toy guise and we'll make it out ok got it

She said leading hik around, she assumed the bubbly attitude, however she jumped and spoke* no sir I was just taking my boy toy out for a little fun hope you don't mind we are rushed the club has reservations for us and we can't miss the time
@myles vylummar

Boy toy!?

After years of "acting", he never thought he'd have to degrade himself to such a level. Nonetheless, he had to put up with it. His experience as a con-man helped him become all the more convincing as a... boy toy. Myles put on a deeper, smoother voice to mask his own. He puffed up his chest and straightened his posture to seem slightly taller. Under his hood, he moved up his chin and smiled, just enough so only his mouth could be seen and his eyes would remain hidden.

The thug squinted at the two, seeming suspicious.

"Ay wait a minnit... You look like the girl we're after... Lift up the hood, boy toy."

"Oh... come on, big guy... Lotta girls on Zeltron have red hair... I'm sure whoever you're lookin' for, you'll find 'em... Oh, it's getting late. Gotta run..." he said, talking slowly and smoothly. Quickly, he turned around, expecting [member="nisa luma"] to start walking as well.

[member="nisa luma"]

oh dear we only have five minutes...and I'm sure youll.find the girl...in fact I believe the club ehhhh down the block there may have her...saw then in a hurry..

She said and started following hin, her hand on the small.hidden blaster as she gave a look to him...thus could go south quick

Myles exchanged the look, speeding up his pace. Luckily, they were able to evade the thugs and cut a corner. He breathed a sigh of relief, throwing the robe off of him once they were in the clear. He looked around just to make sure they didn't have anything to worry about.

"With Lozar's thugs sprawling around this city, it's probably not safe for you to stay here... My ship isn't docked too far from here. We need to move, fast." he said. Myles took her by the arm and led her onward through the crowded streets of the city, concealing themselves amongst everyone else. He looked to his wrist-comms, buzzing it to speak.

"Kaz... Kaz, you there? We're gonna need an emergency take-off... Kaz??" he spoke into his comms, which was only returned with empty static.

No response.

[member="nisa luma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom