Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Partners in the Mech Shop.

Interests:
Starships
Medium Class Transports
Smuggling Tech
Cloaking Devices
StarShip armament
Starfighter Armament
General Starfighter Equipment
Speeders

What we will do:
Co-create Technology used in Starships of our design or modification.
Create Devices of need on Demand in exchange for credits or for personal use
Salvage rare technologies via Cooperative missions to planets or through connection
Construct a personal workshop in which to do engineer the technologies and Vehicles
Gain Political and Merchant backing to fund our Inventions and Technologies

Interested in this idea may post or PM!

May the force be with you all​

Lord of Mustafar himself! i am Honored.
Perfect place to start the workshop, the first step of it all. The constructing the blueprints of our projects, i may have one in development.

It would be an Honor Viceroy :D. As of Now the Workshop must be built and supplied.
From Technologies, to Star Destroyers. But first thing's first. [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Animus Malgus"]

I must ask, would be interesting in joining the Trade Conglomerate? We are in search of a Ship Builder as our last has not been online for quite some time. It's not an obligatory status unless you request it, but we can work with one another to build both companies up?

[member="Animus Malgus"]

It's more of a lobby to choose your work. You would become a representative unless you request another posistion.

As of chooses, members of the Board will request jobs done, special weapons, ships, armorments made for the betterment of the conglomerate. Then it will be placed on the open market, or held for special preposes. You as a represnative can pick a job up, or choose to decline it, this will not upset the board members as most of the jobs are kinda small and require little work.

Other objectives are being though up, so currently represnatives don't have a job, but that is because of low membership. So for a while, you won't have any responsibilities, unless again you request it.

It sounds awesome beyond words. I am Honored to become a part of the Trade conglomerate, and i shall uphold its representation with class and distinction i assure you. I am of those Siths who values Political and Business alliances i consider that a primordial part of The Sith ;)
Any particular Projects the Conglomerate needs help with at the moment?
[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Animus Malgus"]

Well currently we are being restructured so nothing in particular beside some grunt work. So at the moment, I'd be willing to RP with you to straingthen your alligence to the Conglomerate.

So I'll be heling you with your workshop and assisting with increasing your teir for your company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom