Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panem

3c3505d52844fb03b32b24394323a133.jpg

Hello everyone there's a new faction on the block and if you ask me it's pretty cool. Panem was inspired by well …..Panem but also the Helghan Empire, so the story is pretty much going to be a combination of those two and of course some of the good ol Galactic Empire that we know and love.

Why should you join? well other factions have cookies and that's good but we have cookies and chocolate milk plus cake. If that doesn't convince you we need plenty of people to join our military that we plan to use to take over the galaxy mwahahaha and we need force users. Now I know that some of you Jedi out their might be a little bit hesitant to join a dictatorship but common we'll do some good stuff too I promise, and to the Sith well you can get more power. See win-win for everyone.

If your interested come on down to the faction page I'll be making a discord soon and we can talk about a role that you want going forward, until then remember to watch your neighbors rebellions are always being plotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom