Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandemona - Flagship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
pandemona_zpscb8f9a3b.jpg

Intent: The intent of this flagship is used only when it is 'absolutely' needed for full scale combat or fleet battles. Till then it sits inactive but battle ready doing minimal missions and operations.
Classification: Capital
Role: Fleet Tactical Command Starship
Height: 9,500 meters
Width: 9,500 meters
Length: 19,000 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Antimatter
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 2.0, Backup Class 10
Minimum Crew: 50,000
Optimal Crew: 88,000
Armaments: Turbolaser cannons (2,000, fire-linked in groups of 8), Heavy turbolaser cannons (2,000, fire-linked in groups of 8), Assault concussion missile tubes (250) 30 missiles each, Heavy ion cannons (250), Phylon Transport Q7 tractor beam projectors (40), Point-defense laser cannons (500)
Hangar: TIE series starfighters (144)(can number in their thousands if fully loaded)[11], AT-ATs (30), AT-STs (40), Prefabricated garrison bases (2), Various other assault and support craft (total of 200), Y-85 Titan dropships
Non-Combative Attachments: Sensor arrays
Passenger Capacity: 38,000
Cargo Capacity: 250,000 metric tons, Supplies for 300,000 individuals
Consumables: 6 years
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: Class 8.0

Judas

It's fine. It doesn't matter too much. I just wanted to see if it was possible to transfer this old gem. I am still waiting for something more important. My character itself.

With a cleaner look at this, it's much easier for me to see what needs work. As mentioned in the links provided above, we have limits on who can use ships of what length and how many guns those ships have on them.

No ship over 2 kilometres will be approved for any faction, with exception of special Staff-approved event technology.
An individual character may not create a ship greater than 400 meters in length.
Even if this ship were attached to a major faction, it would need to be reduced to 2,000 meters or less. That is the maximum length of starships not granted to factions as event prizes. Ships over 400m are owned by factions, but can be captained by individual characters. Furthermore, since this ship is armed for 19km rather than the 2km limit, its armaments and hangar complement will have to be drastically toned down.

These links will be helpful, taken directly from the threads linked above.
Shipboard armaments
Fighter complement
@[member="Judas"]

Judas

I figured. That is fine. I can shelf her then. She has done a lot for my character over the years. As for my smaller starfighters and crusiers I will do later. I had several.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom