Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Pamarthe Regatta - Race (Podrace Rules)

Now, this one may be a bit of a reach, but would anyone be down for a race at Pamarthe, using the podrace rules.... but not podracers?
Because me, as a writer, never stops talking about it, I like sailing, and well, with Pamarthe, they created a whole culture around watercraft and put it in Canon.

Now this could be done to be sailing, or we could do more power-craft types as shown on Pamarthe.

I figure we can do it two part,

I assume most will want to do power watercraft, which will be same rules for the Podracing but we can add the element of a small design contest, as I'm fairly sure there aren't many skimmers already designed.

I'd like to get a list of a few people who may be interested? Character wouldn't need to be from Pamarthe, but having a coastal/aquatic world background could explain a sudden knowledge of watercraft!

Apologies for slow replies, been a little busy OOC.

As for myself I'm not racing on Ossus, so I am good to go whenever as well. And as for a proper request... Well, it couldn't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom