Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Palpable Palpatine Pillage (Exegol)

"Everything can be modified, improved."
OBJECTIVE: Acquisition of Knowledge
SIDE OBJECTIVE: Find all other useful knowledge.
INVENTORY: (See character sheet: Link)
POTENTIAL BAIT/ACTUALLY USEFUL PEOPLE:
Cei Kyros
Roman Hayato
Maokai Bantam
Janick Beauchamp
Lu Ziez
Derleth Par
Lord Commander Relian Dorn
Caedyn Arenais
Ashin Cardé Varanin
Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr

"Anyone know if this is what an Ommin Harness is supposed to look like? My client's kind of picky."

“I know about the Ommin Harness, built by the ancient Sith King Ommin, it was used to hold up frail bodies. The reason it’s on Exegol is because a Sith Lord by the name of Darth Sidious used it to hold up his weak body, that’s all I know about why he wanted it but the Ommin Harness is made using Ancient Sith technology so therefor I would have to see it in real life to tell you if that is it.”

She was again, deathly cold and calculating, maybe even more so than before. The enigma of her personality is complex. An upbeat, cheerful scholar to a cold and calculating experimenter.

The Dark Side of the force is very alluring. It is what had turned her into what nearly all would consider a monster. Experiment after experiment she would try new things, deadly things on unsuspecting patients. The knowledge in particular she is looking for is Sith Alchemy, bio-experimentation and Dark Side corruption. Was it the Dark Side that had changed her? Then again the force would tell her it was always with her to begin with, the Dark Side would tell her that.

There is a manuscript in particular she was looking for, a way to shut her completely from the Light, so that she may be the greatest at wielding the Dark Side.

But no matter, she must stop answering pointless questions from mere puppets and focus on herself.

“Oh and sorry I interrupted, I just think what I desire and what he desires might be close by.”

She chuckled a small bit to congratulate herself, her plan has been perfectly moving along

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom