Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Painting with insanity

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.

Objective: Create training/control chip for clones
Equipment: Extensive lab equipment, nothing on his person
Tags: Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

IMG_3706.jpg

It had been only a short time since Velran Kilran Velran Kilran had brought the lady geneticist to perfect the cloning process to build New Alderaan’s new army. Igen had been the head of the project prior to her arrival, but his own genius was not in the necessary field and the results of super fast aged clones were such a disaster that Velran had took it upon himself to kidnap a new lead cloner. In the end it was fine with Igen. That meant the professor could focus on what he wanted to accomplish in this exercise. The hyper-evolved memory interface that would be installed into each clone. This one wouldn’t stop at receiving training and memories while developing inside the tube. If Igen was correct he had found a way for the chip to actually run certain areas of the brain. And he would be able to add training data and memories as they came available.

Now Igen stood looking at the young woman as she was bound to keep her from running away when she was not working. It was hard for him to believe that this striking woman was the answer to all the problems that had come up during the cloning process. But Velran swore she was the best in the galaxy. And Igen always took Velran at his word. Still as Igen watched the dark-haired woman sway back and forth his thoughts were not filled with the scientific possibilities that the woman brought with her.

”So your the one that is going to make Velran’s army a reality hmmm?” Igen called out to the woman as he stared. ”Did he tell you who was in control before? It was me. I welcome your input. Will follow your lead. But remember that the data that flows into those clones will come from me. My chips is nearly complete. I just need your advice as to how to link it to the clones’ biology. As soon as that is done we will be able to make clones that are battlefield ready in no time. And with the chip able to control all functions of a clone’s brain it can even get rid of the insanity threat.”

Location: Akiya’s “Office”, Secret Cloning Facility, New Alderaan
Outfit: Red sweater dress and tall boots
Tags: Prof. Igen Jitters Prof. Igen Jitters

Akiya had slowly learned to sleep while being bound and suspended in mid air. The swaying actually had begun to put her at ease, though her position was anything but comfortable. An all too short night of sleep was disrupted by the appearance of a mustached man with quite a few cybernetics. As she blinked away sleep, Akiya found it hard to believe it was his voice that woke her and not the tapping of his approaching steps with the metal feet and what looked like heavy cybernetic legs.

”I guess I’m the one that will make the clones happen,” Akiya said with a shrug. ”Who came before wasn’t really of interest to me. Since I didn’t really want the job to begin with. And I’m still not sold on the chip thing. But this isn’t my show, and the number of choices that are following my advice are very few. So. You’re going to make these guys into fleshy droids. What happens if someone figures out how to interface with the chip and uploads memories of a real person? You’ll run the same risks as employing normal sentient soldiers.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom