Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Paging Doctor Kala

• Thread starter Kalanda Tishire
  • Start date

Kalanda Tishire

K
oliver-smith-screenshot00016.jpg

Tag: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Jan Kryze Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind

It was certainly different taking on a job at a Mandalorian Hosptial, more so being a doctor to the people here. But hey, someone had to help these people out. Given the latest Mandalorian incursion that had taken place, several of the wounded had been transfered to intensive care facilities, many of which were now to be Kalanda's first patients. It was a tad amusing truthfully. Those who distrusted force users so heavily were now being seen by one for their own well being, a secret that Kala decided to keep to herself for the sake of her job; she well as the comfort of her patients.

If nothing else, Kalanda knew her stuff. She might have played herself as a bit absent minded or naive at times, but in medical situations she didn't let herself slip into such behaviors. To her relief, many of her patients were on the road to recovery, several of which were scheduled to be discharged in the following week, but there was one patient in particular that saddened her. Walking through the halls, she went down the list of patients to check in on for the day, and pausing as she reached the last name on the list; River Kryze.

River was a warrior of House Kryze, and her injuries were by far some of the worst that the witch had seen. A large laceration down her right arm had severed an artery, a few burn marks from blaster fire decorated her shoulders and chest, severe blunt trauma to her head, but the worst by far was the severing of her spinal cord by some sort of super heated blade, and some heavy damage to her intestines and liver function; though both of which were in the process of healing. By all rights the woman should have been dead. Which to Kala hinted that there were other factors in play. Stepping into the room of the patient, several ventilators, IV pumps, and monitors tracked her vital signs.

The room sounded like an electrical symphony, as it was a wonder the woman had been comatose so long with all this noise in the room. "Good evening Miss Kryze." Kala opened with, as she had every time she arrived, moved towards the monitors. Taking notes of any changes, but mostly focused on the monitor for brain activity. As she had feared, there wasn't much of a change. A frown crossed Kalanda's features, as she stepped back, looking to the battered woman who laid in the bed alongside her. For a moment, Kalanda let her eye sight fade, and looking through the force at her patient. Reading the eddies of energy that flowed through the body, she could at least conclude the patient was at peace. That much she could take comfort in. She cast a glance over her shoulder, looking to the nursing staff working from the nursing station, and contemplated what to do next. In times like these, Kalanda wouldn't have hesitated to 'cheat', and use some of her power to mend the woman's body. Of course, that brought with it risks, things that would threaten herself and Murmur. Her eyes came back to the room, and fixated on the camera stationed above the bed. Regardless of what she tried, someone would catch on to her. Maybe when the family arrived she could offer them an alternative. Sighing, Kala took the woman's hand and squeezed it. Aside from it being cold, there was no response from the subject. Pausing for a moment, she witch hung her head, fighting the desire to help regardless of the consequences, but managed to compose herself to keep up the act. Releasing the hand, Kala moved to the window view of the room, and stared out into the horizon.

It was days like this she truly hated this job.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

DDcbYop.png

Tag: Kalanda Tishire | Jan Kryze |

Click, Clack. Click, Clack.

The tapping and whirring of Aloy's cybernetic claws heralded her arrival long before she could be seen, Prompting a few of the staff to look up before she had rounded the corner. When she had however, They were met with sight of the redheaded girl stripped down to her flight suit and clawed prosthetic limb, As well as the blaster pistols and gloves she still kept on her at all times. She felt practically naked without her armor, But she was no less a force of nature without it...

"River Kryze. Where is she?" She growls, Causing the nurses to look at eachother, Unsure of what to do with the unhinged gunslinger.
Aloy was better with people than most mandalorians, But this time was different. She had to see River, And she put all else aside to zero in on that singular focus. But in that moment, She realized her mistake, Taking a deep breath as she expression softened ever so slightly.

"Please... I'm her daughter."

xq1EAHk.png

Jan Kryze

J
"Aloy Wait!" Jan had called out to her, as she was struggling to keep up with her in the hospital. She didn't want to see her confront it alone but the head strong nite owl didn't seem to hear her. She already knew what Aloy was going to go see, and that alone caused her spine to send out little jolts of sparking pain. It wasn't pretty and her mind was now replaying the very first moments she had caught River on Serroco, and then rushing her out to the combat medics. The blood and viscera had haunted her dreams and now just as it had subsided she had bumped into Aloy at a smith and told her.

She didn't know but telling her newly introduced sister that had hurt just as much as seeing Apollyon drag that damned blade through River, and seeing Aloy run off of ahead she could only give a defeated "Dammit" as she tried to catch up to her. She saw Aloy round a corner and her heart skipped a beat as she heard the once smooth talking mando give out a guttural threat. Her run picked up into a sprint as she rounds the corner and stops upon hearing Aloy speak.

"Please... I'm her daughter."

Blink

"Dad? Dad? Dad?!"

The memory suddenly shoots straight into her mind as she hears her own voice calling out desperately, fear, uncertainty and crime scene of carnage floods her mind she's approach a turn in the hallway only to her the hoarse wheezing voice of a soon to be dead man.

"Is... that... you... Jan?
daughter?

she hears the voice and begins to round the corner her eyes gazing upon...

Blink

Jan's mind snaps back to the moment, trying it's damnedest to push that horrid moment in life deeper and deeper and deeper down into a realm that could never be reached. She sees a desperate Aloy and a crowd of nurses all looking at them. Jan suddenly feels the spotlight look upon her. Outside of her armor, her ponytail swaying in the air from her nervous head twitches between Aloy and the nurses and her bandaged left hand prominently visible for anyone that could divert their eyes from the bird legged mess of a red head.

"We're in the ICU right? Just takes us to River. I'm Jan Kryze. I'm also her daughter... just take us to her please..." Jan found herself pleading to the staff.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
There was an emotional backlash she felt, that caused the doctor to break her trace she had over the city. With her force sight still at work, she found the cause to be a pair by the nursing station, their bodys wracked with emotional strife and grief. Hopefully these were the people she was looking for. Moving towards the exit of the room, Kala paused as she opened it, turning towards her comatose patient. "Miss Kryze, I think your family is here to see you." Tucking her shades into her front pocket, Kala let her force vision fade, her eye color reverting back to the pale red of her Echani genetics. Moving towards the station, the nurses would be in the process of trying to answer the questions of the two women, only for Kala to cut them short. She heard the name she had been hoping to hear; Kryze. Good, they were here. Putting on a sympathetic smile, Kala clasped her hands together, "Are you two with Miss Kryze?" She asked simply, making a hand gesture to inform the nursing staff to go back to work; last thing she wanted was some overworked nurse popping a gasket on them. "I'm Doctor Tishire, I've been taking care of your mother, she's right this way." She responded, motioning them towards the cracked open door, her mind planning out on how to go about this next part. Best thing to do was to give them time to see her, talk about treatment options later.

Reaching the door, Kala pushed it open ever so slightly, and let the two women first, though she herself didn't join them. "I'll give you two a moment with her, then we can discuss treatment." She said softly, bowing her head as the pair entered the room, and closing it behind them to not disturb their privacy. As hopeful as Kala might have been, she felt that what she might tell the pair could certainly make things worse. She could only hope they would take the suggestions she would offer towards them.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Jan Kryze

Jan Kryze

J
There was a barrage of questions and noise from the nurses as Jan felt herself wanting to burst. The words of each of them not even able to hit into her mind to be processed. She felt so small again. There was only one thing that was now flooding her mind and it was a strong desire to just scream as her mind fixated and ruminated on the idea of never being able to see River again, and then another idea clouding her: How was she going to tell Aloy it was her fault if River died? She could feel her the top of her chest begin to convulse as her neck stiffened up. A single tear falls from her eye.

Jan though hears the noise die as the nurse are quieted down by the emergence of a Doctor. "Are you two with Miss Kryze?" Jan hears the doctor's words and her mind now snaps back to reality. Confusion wraps her mind as it's launched into the present and she feels a bit disoriented as she goes to address the doctor.

"Yes, we're her daughters" Jan says feeling like her words were droid-like as they entered and exited the air with a dull staleness. Her body feeling like it was pretending to be alive right now.

"I'm Doctor Tishire, I've been taking care of your mother, she's right this way."

Jan hears Dr. Tishire's words and gets her two feet to walk. A weak "come on" addressed to Aloy softly leaves her lips and with each step she can feel a dread building in her. Her mind hanging around the idea of what Aloy would do to her for this. Jan's mind still placing a large amount of blame on herself. Fear was all over her body right now, as they approached the room, and the mystery of River's state began to paint worse and worse pictures in Jan's head.

"I'll give you two a moment with her, then we can discuss treatment." The words echo through her mind as she walks in. The door shuts behind them and Jan feels the universe shrink down. Now her entire world felt like nothing more then her, Aloy, River and this room. Everything else just a black void. She forces herself to look at River, and she could feel her body die inside. She unknowingly holds her breath as she takes in the sight. It at times hard to see River due to the sheer amount of machines plugged into her. All beeping each making it's own rattling noise that scratched her mind. She could barely get herself to take the few steps forward to approach her as she sees her comatose body. It was here alone that she could feel herself crack. The ball that she kept shoved down forcing itself out of her. She inhales and feels her voice crack as she finally speaks.

"River... I'm sorry." Tears now were streaming freely as she tries to get herself to look at Aloy. A heavy bead of shame now casted over her. "I'm sorry I couldn't... I couldn't save her from this... " She felt like a passenger now, trying fruitless to change things but having nothing actually respond. The world itself being the deaf ears her will falls upon. It just made her want to crawl up into a ball and hide away from it all.

DDcbYop.png

Thankfully the doctor had arrived before Aloy let herself get out of control, Prompting her to turn suddenly and her expression to soften ever so slightly.

"Yeah~ Yeah that's us."

Not a word left her mouth as she followed the doctor in, Practically ignoring her when she first arrived, Just standing in front of the doorway, Staring in shock at River being wired up to a myriad of machines. If it weren't the heart rate monitor clinging onto life in the corner, She would have assumed River to be dead.

Why her? Of the few people she let herself become attached to, Of all the people that could have been killed or wounded on Serreco

Why her?

" I couldn't... I couldn't save her from this... "

Do you hear it, Red? In her voice?

The voice of her partner, Vash, Comes back to her, As it had when she was dying in Tan'yill's arms on Felucia. A voice she only heard when one of her partners needed help. The raspy whispering voice of a dying Ubese woman.

She blames herself you know. Just like you do.

I know...

Then do something, Mandalorian.

"Jan..." She puts her hand on Jan's shoulder, Squeezing just a little at first

"It's not your fault... My intel was wrong... I led you all into a trap..." Her voice becomes as much a raspy whisper as Vash's in her dying moments all those years ago.

"None of you were supposed to be there... It's not your fault. It never was."

She squeezes a little harder for just a moment before leaving Jan's side, Moving to the bedside, Leaning over and gently kissing River's forehead and whispering "
I'm so sorry..."

She then quickly leaves her side, Looking away to keep her pained expression hidden as best she could. She could cry into a helmet just like she did with river in the hospital not that long ago. But it was broken now. River was broken. She was broken. Again.

It wasn't long before she'd slipped out the door in a hurry, Marching up to the doctor, Forcing a neutral expression though it was clear by the look in her widening blue eyes that she was still in shock.

"How do I fix this?"

xq1EAHk.png

Kalanda Tishire

K
Jan Kryze Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Feeling the anguish on the other side, it only affirmed to Kala that her plan was the best way of going about this. Yes, it might have been risky, but she wasn't about to let these women lose their mother; regardless of the superstitions of their culture. Remaining outside, observing the mutual pain between the two, Kala kept her emotions in check, though every fiber of her being wanted to rush in there and solve the problem. Alas, she could not. Waiting outside the door, Kala remained unflinching as she found one Aloy Vizsla come marching up to her, the emotions within this one being a whirlwind of guilt, pain, sorrow, and grief. It was normal to feel this way about a family member falling ill, but there was a fire inside this woman that indicated that these emotions were burning hotter than they should have been.

For all the emotion Kala had seen be put on display, she couldn't quite relate to what she was seeing. She had no love for her mother, nor her mother for her. The only person she could admit to loving in such a manner was her Murmur, and yet, with Murmur nothing would stop her from saving that woman from her injuries. Not even death itself. So, when a Mandalorian came to her, demanding that this be fixed, well, Kala figured it was time to inform the woman about what she was planning. "Her injuries are severe, I'm not going to lie to you. I have a treatment method that will work, but I need your permission before going through with it." Kala paused, her hand reaching up to grip the side of her head, pushing back several locks of her platinum hair. "As is, she hasn't responded to the other treatments we have tried, but, I was planning on giving a direct healing stimulus to her damaged cerebral cortex. That in and of itself should help her come out of the coma." Kala motioned back to the hospital room, gesturing that Aloy follow her so that they could keep this between themselves. "Now, there is a chance that she could come out of it naturally, but given how little change I've noticed in her, I'm concerned we might not have time."

This was a rather crucial moment for the two young women, and Kala could only hope they would be willing to trust what shew as about to suppose.

Jan Kryze

J
Jan didn't know what to do when she felt Aloy put her hand on her shoulder. It felt foreign to the woman. She could feel the area around Aloy's hand transform into a million little needle pricks as it rested and squeezed, her body too tired to act though against it. When was the last time anyone just patted her on the back or shoulder? She couldn't remember. Maybe it never happened and this time was the first. When the discomfort though waned she found it nice.

What confused her was the words behind it. It wasn't her fault? That made no sense. Aloy... She didn't see it unfold. She didn't try to cross a battlefield to get her, she didn't have to wonder whether if she managed to wrestle herself free sooner she could have gotten there in time, if she didn't get caught and had her palm stabbed. Wondering the what if that didn't happen meaning she may have been able to make it in time. If she hadn't lost so much strength that she may have been able to do more then just dangle from a railing as she saw Apollyon... Ruin everything. The only thing she had managed to do was catch her when her jet pack had sent her spiraling off to the sky... Jan felt like she owed Aloy an explanation for what happened.

Then she felt the hand leave her shoulder, feeling it's absence and now feeling surprisingly less whole as a result. She saw Aloy move over to River and kiss her on the Forehead. Apologizing herself. Hiding her face... River had done that too when they had met... She could feel something looking at it... An intuition from out of nowhere making a simple observation...

Maybe she does know what that's like

She wanted to say something going to open her mouth when Aloy walked away. She turned towards the door carrying herself over though her walk felt more like a shamble now. Her head light and her face blank. She kept a small bit of distance, it was easier for her that way, but she heard their conversation, and her mind raced. Something that could heal her maybe? Something that could bring her back? Her mind fixated on it and then their came thoughts of seeing her father bleed out. Imagining if she had someone right their that could stop the horrible deed..

She wasn't going to let this happen again

When she saw the two make their way back into the room she joined them and when the door shut there was only one thing that came out of her mouth.

"What do you need to do?" She asked though in her state it came out more as a demand to the doctor. Overwhelmed with the desire to see River come back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDcbYop.png

"Do it."

She was a leader now. When she hesitated, People died. She wouldn't make that mistake here.

She followed behind Kalanda silently, Still in deep thought as she mused over her own words and the implications behind them.
Aloy was no doctor. She didn't understand a word of what Kalanda said, But she understood one thing; Kalanda could save her, And all Aloy had to do was give her permission.

And when she returned, She was met with Jan's demanding voice, The young girl sounding more and more like herself in that moment. Confused. Frightened. Grief stricken. But most importantly, Determined. Determined to see this made right. Jan may be just some girl from Denon with no memory of her own Heritage, But she had spirit. Broken as it may be.

"Jan... Does it matter? As long as we get River back. And after...? I'll take us all home to Vizsla territory, We can settle down for a time, Recover our strength. Be a family."

Funny... She'd only mentioned it one time before now. The idea of settling down with a family. She always thought that meant coming home between hunts to a wife and child, Maybe a foundling or two. But a mother? Sister? She hadn't felt the warmth of a loving family since she ran away from her burning home in the mountains as a child.

Now that she had caught just a glimpse of that future, She
had to have it. Force willing, She'd will that future into existence herself, And River would be there to see it.

xq1EAHk.png

Kalanda Tishire

K
Taking in a breath, Kala knew this next part wouldn't be easy to explain, as she moved to River's bedside, taking her hands and folding them across her front. What she was about to do would more than likely cost her a job, and probably require her to flee the world, but she couldn't let this family be destroyed. No, she had to do this. If she'd risk this for Murmur, than the family should be understanding in what she was about to do. "I like to be upfront with these treatments, because I know religious reasons can muddy the waters, but I am a trained healer." She started, glancing down at River, Kala made a small motion towards the woman's pale face, pointing to her eyelids in particular. "Now, see here? There's hardly any eye movement going on here."

Producing a small light from her coat pocket, Kala shined the light at River's face, waving it back and forth across the face, though there was no response coming from her eyes. "As seen here, her brain isn't even processing images right now. This indicates several things, one of which being the swelling is inhibiting her ability to process, or at the worst brain damage. Both of which I can fix." She remarked, turning off the light and tucking it away, as she looked back down to the patient. "I can directly target the damaged cluster of her brain, and mend some of the more long term damages of her body, but it will require me to use 'The Force' as you call it to accomplish this." There it was, the cat was let out of the bag, and now Kala looked to the other women, preparing to retreat if a threat of harm was leveled towards her. "I can promise you on my oath as a doctor, I will tend to her, and fix her condition. I don't offer this treatment normally, and honestly I'm taking a massive risk even offering this. But truth be told, they are going to pull the plug on her in the next two days with or without your approval. I can tell you right now, she won't come out of the coma before then. This amount of damage takes weeks to mend, she's got two days." Turning to face the pair full on now, she put her hands together, almost pleading with them to take her help. "So please, let me help her. I can't stand to see this happen, not when I can fix it here and now."

Now she could only wait, and hope that their hearts bore more worth than their pride.

Jan Kryze Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan Kryze

J
She just needed to know. She needed to know what was needed. A life filled with people always taking more than what they said had trained her to think this way. She wanted to see River breathe again more than anything right now. She could feel it in her every fiber of being. Even as Aloy tried to get her to settle down... Family... there was that word. Foreign to her in many ways yet something inside her had clung on to that more than ever. She... she wanted that, whatever it fully entailed, but first River needed to be fixed.

She watched the Doctor like an Owl, and hung to her every word even as she struggled with the medical jargon. She didn't know much, other then the fact that it all sounded pretty bad. Then she heard a mention of The Force... She cocked her head a bit. Her brow furrowing unable to make heads or tails of what to think about that. She didn't know a damn lick of that space magic stuff, other then just an ingrained mistrust. Though with River's condition so dire she was already being swayed...

Then the sick kicker was finally delivered.

Two days

She couldn't believe it. They... they would be willing to kill her just like that? She could just feel her anger wanting to burst, she was ready to find the karking bastard who had decided that and throw them off a cliff. That couldn't happen... No. It wouldn't happen. They weren't going to take this from her, not again.

As the air grew still, Jan would break the silence.

"Save my mom."

DDcbYop.png

T H E
C H O I C E

Tag: Kalanda Tishire | Jan Kryze

The moment "Religion" was brought up, She knew what was coming.
It took some time for this doctor to get to the point but she ultimately confirmed Aloy's suspicion in that moment. She had been tainted by the force, And it yet blessed with the ability to heal. It was a hard choice, But one she had made long before doctor Tishire had admitted her force sensitivity.

" Save my mom." When Jan finally broke the silence, It only reinforced that decision.

". . . Do what you gotta do, Doc" She sighs, Releasing her clenched fists as she turned out the door at a brisk pace, Rummaging through her pockets until she found both her matches and smokes, Letting the door shut behind her as she moved to the side and leaned back against the wall, Striking her match and lighting her cigarette.

She takes a quick drag and exhales colored pink smoke into the hall, Watching it warp around the tiny flame of her matsch that she was staring into, Letting all her troubles leave her mind as she focused on one thing; The flickering flame. Warm, Soothing, Beautiful.

Rarely had she ever let someone see her like this, But she needed it right now more than ever...

xq1EAHk.png

Kalanda Tishire

K
A sigh of relief came through as both women were of the same mind, enabling Kalanda to do her work. A smile broke out across her face, her head dipping down for a small bow, as she soon set about working. Glancing up to the camera that monitored her, Kala made a single hand gesture, as she disconnected the feed from it's source. With her primary obstacles dealt with, she set about her work. "I'll get to work right away then." She commented, moving to pull the curtain close as to hide any onlookers who might have sought to investigate. Regardless of how this went down, she was going to have to leave this job soon. Something like this wouldn't go unnoticed, especially not after having outed herself.

Kalanda moved to the bed side, her hands extended out towards the battered and bed ridden woman, as the green ichor began to wrap around her arms. Looking to Jan, Kalanda gave a small smile, before motioning the woman to back up. "This power is something of a rarity, truthfully I shouldn't even allow you to witness this, but perhaps it'll do good in the long run." This was the only way to gain the trust of such a superstitious people, one act at a time. With the green ichor upon her, Kala went to work, setting her magic on mending the damaged form before her, as the green mists began to wrap around River's body, obscuring her face as the witch began to focus on the damage she sought to mend.

It took several moments, but through it all Kalanda could feel the swell reduce, the bleeding slow, and several of the wounds that the woman had received from her battles. There was no noticeable change on the vital signs, but to anyone that viewed River now they would see the difference. The bruising on her face was gone, color had returned to her face, and the breaths that she now took were not as labored as they had been previously. Kala stepped back, beads of sweat streaking down her face, her energies spent on the extent of the healing she had preformed as she steadied herself against the door, but after giving a short nod to Jane, she went to leave. Opening the door, Kala paused before leaving Aloy to visit with her mother, the witch withdrawing her glasses from her coat pocket as she slid them on. "Your mother took to it well, I expect her to wake before the end of the day, but she'll need rehab before she can walk. Don't rush it, the nerve damage is going to take time for her o work though." With that, Kala departed, her heart at ease, though her mind was in a great deal of worry. Murmur wasn't going to be happy to hear about this development one bit.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Jan Kryze

Jan Kryze

J
Aloy had walked out, but Jan stayed. She needed to see it for herself, if this was a trick all along then she was sure to give the doctor hell to pay. Her face grew unnaturally still as a veil began to slowly drift over it. Her mom, and her sister... she owed them both the courtesy to just watch over them. Quickly the Magic began to be made manifest. Green mist flowing around the witch's arms, a primal image that sent a spike of fear down Jan's spine. Her body stiffened but she didn't move a single inch, other then to give Kalanda a nod when she was telling her how she was seeing into something truly rare.

It was agonizing to watch and see that mist flow around River, to see it begin to wrap and coil like a serpent constricting around her face. All Jan could do was watch. She hated that the most, no control just a bystander watching her mom's life dangle before her eyes once more... images of a vibro sword impaling her filling her eyes once more. She shoved that down though. She was with the Mandalorian people now, and they... they would be strong to support their family as well Jan thought. She needed to be that right now.

During the entire process Jan's face betrayed no expression like a T-visor helmet had already been draped over her head. Seeing it fade away she walks up to River and feels her heart steady and a stillness relax her seeing her in much better shape. She could actually see her face properly again. Looking to Kalanda as she goes to leave Jan delivers a soft "Thank you" before turning back to River.

Her now hand resting on the hospital bed, Jan shuts her eyes for a moment. Taking in the air of the moment until something disrupts her thinking.

::I am Apollyon. And I bring war::

She hears the voice slam into her head once more, her resting hand clenching into a fist. She opens her eyes again looking down at River and all the machines still hooked into her, and then looking down to the rough area where that blade had stabbed River... Something further calcifies inside as her mind decides on something.

"Apollyon, I'll make her pay for this." No matter the cost, no matter the struggle, no matter the time it would take. She was going do everything to stop this woman. It felt good to just think on that, like everything just settled into place. No uncertainty to cloud her mind. Just a direction. She knew what she would need to talk to Aloy about now. For now though she was just going to stay by River's side. She didn't want to risk the chance that River would wake up alone.

DDcbYop.png

Truth be told, She didn't expect this to work. The force was good for one thing; Pain. She'd never seen it heal, Never build nor save. she'd seen the sith bring lighting to bear against their enemies, Or the Jedi use it to indoctrinate children who would one day grow to spread their corrupting influence and ever expanding warmachine. How could some witch in hiding repair this kind of damage? River was dead. It what was only a matter of time and she had to accept that. Even now she was thinking of ways to take care of Jan as she stared into the tiny flame, Allowing her to focus as she saw tiny images of her imaginary future dancing in the flame.

Reality snaps back into place as the door opens beside her and she glances up at the doctor, Shaking out the flame as they spoke.

" Your mother took to it well, I expect her to wake before the end of the day, but she'll need rehab before she can walk. Don't rush it, the nerve damage is going to take time for her o work though "

"You mean she...?" She peeks into the doorframe long enough to witness River's improved condition, eyes widening as she turned back to the doctor who was already headed out.

"Wait~" She suddenly reaches out, Putting one hand on the doctor's shoulder "Wait! I... I have to thank you."
"...Thank you, Doctor Tishire"
She let's go, Immediately jogging back into the room, Only stopping once she's back beside River and jan.

"Dank farric! She's looking hella better."

xq1EAHk.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom