Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padawan Promotion - Kixi Rajki

Voss-Ka Silver Temple
George stood affront the Silver Sanctum Coalition Temple on Voss where he a Jedi Knight would now welcome another Jedi Knight to the ranks. He stood tall, the blue Nautolan dressed in his usual brown robes, his tendrils neatly placed behind his head and his face brighter than the sun. For his Padawan, would now become a Knight.

As he stood atop the steps he was joined by his Padawan [member="Kixi Rajki"] on his felt a few paces back. Also joined him was Grandmaster [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and Master of the Order [member="Coci Heavenshield"]. Without hesitation he cleared his throat and began the ceremony.

"Members of the Silver Sanctum Coalition we are here today to witness the Knighting of my dear Padawan Kixi Rajki. For months now we have trained together, worked together and most importantly I have watched her grow into the capable Jedi I see her as today."

George motions for Kixi to stand beside him. "So without further ado I now pronounce you, Jedi Knight Kixi Rajki of the Silver Sanctum Coalition." George claps and steps away, allowing the newly crowned Jedi Knight to take the full attention.

(With your new promotion to Jedi Knight you may use this thread as proof to get your rank title changed. Well done)

Kixi stood there motionless beside her master George as he spoke to the audience regarding what was about to be a promotion for Kixi to the status of Jedi Knight. No doubt a big smile would soon be apparent on her face as the words of the official dubbing to knight were said by her master. George soon finished his speech and began clapping, soon after that so did everyone else present including Grand Master Thurion and Master Coci. It was time for Kixi to now give her own quick speech to end the formalities. She wasn't a great speaker in front of audiences, but nonetheless she would still do it now that she was in the spotlight and everyone's attention was on her.

"I would like to sincerely thank you all for this promotion to Kinght. It means a lot to me as it does to all of you to see a new knight rise amongst your ranks. Yet I know this is just the beginning, the beginning of much more hard and enduring work that still lays ahead. I would like to in particular thank my Master George for all the training and support he has given me and will undoubtedly still continue to give me, thank you dearly Master."

Kixi momentarily turned to her Master to bow to him before adding one last thing.

"Finally I would like to dedicate this day to two people very far away, but always close to my heart. First my father whom I know would be very proud of me, and who have would sincerely loves to have been able to see me now. Secondly my late mother who was taken away from me at a very young age. If you're watching from somewhere in the heavens, then I dedicate this day to you mother."

A few drops of tears could be seen from under her eyes as she spoke, but they were very much overshadowed by the happiness and joy she was feeling as she then once again turned to her master and gave him a quick hug. Soon after the whole cerimonial formalities would be over, and slowly everyone would leave.

[member="George O Rourke"]. [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom