Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padawan Mission

Hey there my fellow Padawans! So, myself and [member="Zylah Dvale"] have decided to do a purely Padawan mission. What we have so far is rather simple and I will list in bullet point form.

• Relief mission on a Republic/or soon to be Republic world
  • Would be such a "safe" mission only one master would be around
  • We would end up discovering someone subverting relief efforts or would be attacked.

Other than that it's an open book, please post with suggestions/worlds/ or any feed back or interest in joining and we will start it.

If you wanted to do that, you could do it in the dominion thread. Akartin and [member="Megan Rhymes"] are providing relief efforts to Baal Commune, but you may just want to start your own thread with relief efforts, which is alright as well. Either way, count me in for whatever you plan to do!

[member="Tobias Wraith"]| [member="Zylah Dvale"]

I'm still not all that "in touch" with the lore and such for the Republic, or the Forum as a whole.
Wish I could offer you better suggestions, but I figured if it occurred in the dominion thread - two birds with one stone.

Either way, I need to get more involved with Republic activities and whatnot. I figured that would be a good way.

Zylah Dvale said:
I'm already in that dominion thread though, on mission two. So that'd be a bit of a conflict. But if not for that, that could've been a good idea. :)
We work with fluid timelines, so in other words, this Padawan mission isn't necessarily taking place at the same time that the Dominion is. so, feel free to take part in this as well.

I see now I didn't quote [member=Akartin]'s post, so I wasn't really clear as to what I was replying to. Oops, my bad! But thanks for the advice still, [member=Varus Shatterstar].

Varus Shatterstar said:
We work with fluid timelines, so in other words, this Padawan mission isn't necessarily taking place at the same time that the Dominion is. so, feel free to take part in this as well.
I just thought Akartin meant that instead of doing a mission in a separate thread, it could be done in the Antar dominion. And I'm already in that one, can't be two places at once, not in the same thread at least!

Tobias Wraith said:
Alright informal vote, faction thread or dominion.
I'm good with either. In any case, I might not be able to fully commit to it until in two weeks time. Exams and stuff coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom