Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padawan for Sale(Open)

Looking for a power and active Master to teach me/train me. If you're not around often or if you don't plan on doing much training then you can pass over me. I write a couple other characters and I'm pretty active, so I hope to do as much development and writing as possible.

Lemme know guys!

[member="Varus Shatterstar"],

First nice playby,

Second, [member="Darth Morgoth"], maybe you should look up your possible apprentices because in this young man's biography, it states

Varus Shatterstar said:
- Possesses a particularly strong connection to the force, particularly the dark side, though he resists it knowing that his hatred and resentment for his parents is misplaced and unwarranted. He is easily set off because of this.
Maybe you should look up information before you pick people up.

[member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Your character bio puts a strong connection to the darkside under weaknesses. Does this imply you wish to pursue training in the lightside of the force? Or the Jedi ways?

If you are interested in this you should join the Republic and come to the Jedi Order. There are a number of us actively taking on apprentices at the moment (myself included).

Kian Karr said:

Your character bio puts a strong connection to the darkside under weaknesses. Does this imply you wish to pursue training in the lightside of the force? Or the Jedi ways?

If you are interested in this you should join the Republic and come to the Jedi Order. There are a number of us actively taking on apprentices at the moment (myself included).
Correct, yes. Varus sees his anger and tenancy to use the dark side over the light as a weakness. What he's capable of scares him a bit. How would one go about joining the Republic?

Nickolas Imura said:
[member="Varus Shatterstar"],

First nice playby,

Second, [member="Darth Morgoth"], maybe you should look up your possible apprentices because in this young man's biography, it states

Maybe you should look up information before you pick people up.
Thanks for the compliment. :)

You would just go to factions and Join the Galactic Republic. Then come and post on the Jedi forum and we'd get you started from there. There is a place for new padawans to post requesting masters, if you'd like you can PM me and we can discuss the sorts of things you want to learn and work on.

Oka Osaa

Alexandra Lianne Feanor said:

Orrrrrr, you could be a rogue, we rogues are more fun then them Jedi. (Yes, i follow the lightside and is a rogue)
The Jedi-Rogue life is fun and gives more opportunities

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Oka Osaa"]

Nick is right, while it gives you more oppertunities it also puts you at greater risk as both Jedi and Sith do not generally like you being around... Also Oka, dont you be spreading rogueness, ya Silver Jedi follower :D

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"],
Xander was like that once,
Erin is like that now and forever
Darren is like that on and off.
Asher is another one.
And Nick is kind of on his own since he is a bounty hunter. But works with the OS and LotF.

So yeah, perfectly fine for [member="Varus Shatterstar"], to go rogue and not have any factions.

Oka Osaa

I don't usually tell people I'm a rogue unless its OOC or if its an odd job. And their code is my code, just one thing is twisted and I'm not a monk :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom