Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Decimus Meridius"] [member="Keyan Mastigar"] [member="Irys Arist'lar"] [member="Kira Corsai"]

Greth sat quietly considering each person in the room. It was obvious there were secrets among each and ever one of them.Secrets they tried to keep from each and every one of the other. He knew he had his, he assumes at least some of his secrets were not as secret as he liked. Both Meridius and Korsai were very competent at gathering their own intel. Each had agents the others knew nothing about. They were united in title as Triumvir of The Imperium, but Greth knew each had their own agenda and reasons for their roles in the Imperium. Now they were adding more secrets and agendas to the mix with the techno union. Greth knew the Imperium needed any Intel, and for that matter any friends they could find. They were weak, More so then anyone truly knew.

Greth listens to Meridius speak then spoke. "I agree with my fellow triumvirs and feel any amount of interaction between our two peoples can be beneficial. A working relationship both in intelligence Gathering and mutual peace between us is why we are here. I feel that neither of us want to just jump into anything and expect no commitment from your people that you do not feel comfortable with. I just ask you in return be considerate of our misgivings and caution going forward."

Greth paused and looked at the Techno union representatives to gauge them. What they were doing here is monumentous in its implications and importance for The Imperium. Truth be know they needed this make shift agreement. They needed it more than they could ever let on. Nothing less than the future of the Imperium was riding on them making friends. More importantly His plans for the future were riding on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom