Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pacifist looking for a "duel"

I know this sounds like a really weird request, but bear with me here for a second. So I recently chose the path of pacifism for Faith, and I mean real pacifism, not near pacifism, not only fighting bad guys, not only using non lethal violence. I literally mean she won't fight anyone. Now I want to explore this theme a little more, and therefore I need someone willing to fight against somebody who won't fight back. I obviously don't want her killed, but I am okay with her getting severely injured. But in the end this will be more a philosophical thread and explore her dedication to it. As she won't fight back it won't matter what rank you are. As for sith whatever I don't really care, I just guess it should be someone with no moral inhibitors lol.

Thanks.

I'd definitely be interested, I'm a lightsaber wielding criminal slaver who REALLY hates Jedi. Has no moral values whatsoever. I think that fits your criteria. [member="Faith Highwind"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom