Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech P1 Battle Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauda

1b49bff29c4b917af04a283db7d5ee68.jpg

OOC INFO

Intent: Provide The Emergence Empire with a standard Battle Droid Body

Image Source: ArtStation

PRODUCTION INFO
Manufacturer: SAEVUS Droid Factories

Affiliation: SAEVUS E. / The Emergence

Model: P1 Series Body

Production: Minor

Modularity: Limbs, certain Internals and external armaments. The Head and Brain is Static

Material: Duraflex, RTSCE's, Carbon Nanotube Flexifibres,
TECH SPECS.

Classification: Class 4

Weight: 120kg

Height: 6"8

Movement: Bipedal

Armaments: Blackjack Grenade, 12" Vibroknife, EB1 Battle Rifle

Misc. Equipment: UV/IR Optics, Wireless Telecommunications

SPECIAL FEATURES

Strengths:

Physical Strength - Using Carbon Nanotube-based Flexible Fibres, the P1 can lift some massive weight, or punch through a skull.

Bolt Resistance - Being built mostly out of Duraflex, the P1 can take a hefty beating

What Darkness? - Equipped with UV/IR lenses, the P1 can see with perfect clarity in Darkness or Restricted Visibility such as smoke

Weaknesses:

EMP/Ion Vulnerability - Zap it with something in that category and it's doomed

Faulty Brain - All Emergence Droids come fitted with a Proeliator Battle Brain. The safeguard to protect against capture and reverse-engineering is an electromagnet, capacitor and switch. Funnily enough, slight fluctuations in current are enough to initiate the safeguard, rendering the droid useless.

Description

Around 900 years have passed since the Seperatist Armies made their debut on the fields of Naboo. Rows upon Rows of unintelligent, weak stick figures with guns battled and ultimately lost to.. Gungans.

The Emergence's P1 is a testament to the Empire's Technology-Centric Ideology. Advancements in almost every aspect of Droid Warfare have been packed together into one Standard Infantry. Featuring a Brain that contains one of the most advanced warfare A.I, that learns in real-time at a pace more than triple that of the average lifeform, powered by Room Temperature Superconducting Electronics with muscle fibres that give it unrivalled battlefield strength.

The P1 also has the ability to communicate over wireless networks with other units. Giving it the ability to silently coordinate without giving away any information to listening opposition.

Good Evening [member="Orex Mauda"],

This is a pretty cool droid, I just have a few things I want to bring to your attention.

Orex Mauda said:
Image Source: Pinterest
The link here is broken and takes me to the pinterest front page, please can you fix it to show the correct link?

Orex Mauda said:
Manufacturer: SAEVUS Droid Factories
The factory rules require the manufacturer be linked so, could you please add the link to that here.

Orex Mauda said:
Material: Duraflex, RTSCE's, Carbon Nanotube Flexifibres,
The factory also requires that any materials used in a sub be linked to their canon wookie page or the chaos sub.

Other than that, the submission is actually a nice solid battle droid, and I do love the weakness "faulty brain".

Mauda

[member="John Locke"]

Apparently I've run a blank as to where I got Duraflex from. I think I just made it up as a flexible Durasteel alloy a while back. Can't remember.

Either way, I'll just have to sub these materials, which I'll get round to very soon :) Thanks!

Also, the Pinterest link worked for me, but it's been updated anyway.

Linked Saevus

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Thank you for making those changes.

The link still isn't working us, but one of the RPJs found this link to the original art source.

Since the materials haven't been subbed yet, would you like me to move this submission back to the prefactory until you have them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom