Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oya'karir

11:52 AM LOCAL TIME
Ever since the great fall of the Galactic Alliance, many Jedi had some options and choices to make at their disposal. Retreat in exile, join the Silver Jedi or some other Jedi organization, keep the New Jedi Order alive by preserving some remnants of it, and so on and so forth. The careful calculations and preparations of this historical event unleashed the agents of chaos and discord, leaving many in panic. Expected as the Alliance had no countermeasures to defend themselves and prevent their doom as a nation. A nation that was no humbled into shattered pieces and remnants of its former self. It could only leave a grin and a smile on Vilaz's face as this entity he once sought to crusade and destroy was left broken. Yes, there were remnants of the Galactic Alliance that needed to be disposed of, but that was an easy task as they weren't united as before. Systems would become independent and use whatever means to arm themselves against the likes of the Sith and First Order. A futile attempt, but what could one expect? Better try than do nothing.

There was also another thing that made the Warlord happy: an increase of bounties posted by governments on the likes of the Jedi and their other counterparts. The former was something that intrigued the Munin due to his hatred for the Jedi. How could he not say no to this? Not only would he kill a couple of Jedi, but he'd be awarded that would benefit for his House.

Though he wouldn't be alone on this quest. No, he'd have the pleasure of his beloved wife, [member="Briika Munin"], giving him company. The Concordian needed to spend time with his wife, and this was perfect. Other couples would go to dinner or someplace else, but they were Mandalorians. This was normal for them. Besides, he'd never seen her hunt bounties before. They have fought in battles side-by-side, but never have they joined together and hunt bounties. Should've done it much earlier, but being late was better than never.

The duo had arrived at one of Ord Mantell's spaceports that was established on a mesa, though it also had jungles and mountains off some miles away from the establishment. The spaceport was not like any of Ord Mantell's major ones, but it was developing and had some merit. More so, a broker that Vilaz contracted got him some dirt and informed him that were Jedi seen here at this spaceport some days ago and headed for the jungles. Be a great place to investigate and see if they could potentially find some prey.

"I've got a contact that informed me of some Jedi spotted here, cyar'ika," the warrior said to his lover as they both walked out of a cantina they stopped and took something to nourish themselves. They walked with their armor, weapons, and other gadgets that they needed for this. They went for their speeders which harbored their camp equipment. "Turns out our potential prey," and stressed the word 'prey' with malice in his tongue, showing his resentment for the Jedi, "went for the jungles near this spaceport. Doesn't know anything besides that. We'll either find them or get some clues of where they went off from there."

He was determined with a hint of excitement as his wife was with him on this task. It was also exercise for him to trust her abilities. The Munin knew she was capable, but he was always worried for her and his family when in combat. A weakness for him to work on which was difficult as it was a natural weakness due to his emotions. An aspect of human nature, even in refined warriors as he.

"Ever been to Ord Mantell, ner cyare? How you thought of the cantina," he said as he wanted to have some talk with his wife. First time they had ever come here together, he couldn't recall if he'd ever been here at all. Only hear stories of this influential planet. Galaxy was huge, though not enough time to explore it.

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Now that Kayra and Adenn were older and could more or less fend for themselves under Merja's watchful eye, Briika suggested to [member="Vilaz Munin"] that they should go on a second honeymoon. Now how to top the first one, hmm? The Munin's first honeymoon was a beach vacation on a tropical island before. Pretty romantic, but the second, well for the Mando couple it needed to have more excitement and adventure. So bounty hunting in the wilds of the jungle was the choice. And, Jettise would be their prey with the Force user's lightsabers as the trophies for their efforts to be taken back home to show the children. You know, parents can return without gifts of some sort.

The Warlord and the Baar'ur now with their bellies topped off set out on their hunt from the cantina they'd stopped by after landing their ship at one of the smaller starports on Ord Mantell. Briika looked forward to working side by side with her husband again. It had been a while since they actually had. Sometimes Vilaz's overprotectiveness was a little too much for his wife to handle, but... she knew he only meant it in the truest of ways.

"Elek... Once before actually when I came to dom the Bright Jewel planet with the United Clans, though it hasn't changed much. It's still not very erm bright," Bree smirked subtly peering up with her azure eyes towards the polluted skies, then she added as they got to the speeders.

"Food was good, I suppose though nothing beats homemade. The lum on the other hand was terrible, like it had soap in it. Speaking of spirits, I did pack the tihaar... You know to help keep the night chill away while we're camping out," the golden blonde winked, then she donned her silver-colored buy'ce with a soft chuckle.

[ So how much faith do you have in your informant, cyar'ika? I want to show you my hunting skills. ]

"Don't think I was around during that time, must've been on some business then," the Warlord replied back to his wife and chuckled at her joke about Ord Mantell. Indeed they called this the Bright Jewel, but she was right. Wasn't really bright at all, very dull and gray with all the pollution and other emissions that affected the environment. All evidence pointed to the skies and the temperature that was above the pre-industrial level. Normal and typical for a planet that focused on producing industrial goods which used a lot of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gasses.

He nodded in agreement when Bree commented about the food. It was average and couldn't be compared to her cooking, but their drinks weren't the best. What could he expect from a cantina in these parts? Perhaps one that was fancy and luxurious would provide better service and food but in a place where bounty hunters, smugglers, and other low-life lawless men gathered and took refuge in, the quality was expected to be average or terrible.

Fortunately, the beautiful blonde did pack tihaar for the couple on this adventure of theirs. The Warrior caught his wife's wink and raised his eyebrows shortly in amusement. "Definitely glad you packed that up, I knew something was missing."

The Concordian then hopped on to his speeder and placed his own helmet on him. The engines ignited to life and the vehicle lifted itself from the ground. The married couple both had their own speeders, thought it was nice whenever he was driving and Bree holding on to him in the back. But for what they got? Be best to have their own vehicles.

"Well, he is respectable in the business he does. Always best to have honest people to trust in this kind of work, but if this is just a game and waste our time you can hunt his shebs," he said to his wife via comms with an amused grunt in his voice. "But I'm sure your skills will impress me. It's like hunting game...but smarter."

Taking point, Vilaz's speeder accelerated off in street lane that would lead them out of the spaceport's city limits and out into the untamed wild of Ord Mantell. Specifically for the jungles of the Bright Jewel.

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

[ Well, I used to be the best scope in the annual hunt for the big-racked shataal up in North Country's Three Sister Mountain range. Hunting Jetii can't be much harder than those aloof beasts in the wilds of Mandalore. It's all how one flushing them out. ]

The thought that the beautiful area where she grew up near Enceri was no more made the blood in her veins still boil. The death of Monroe still hadn't eased the pain that Bree to this day endured.

Briika pushed that wistful musing away and engaged the throttle on her speeder bike, then followed [member="Vilaz Munin"] on his six out of the city towards the promise land, well from a certain point of view. The Baar'ur was excited to be on a mission with her husband. It had been much too long that the two actually had done anything as partners in crime so to speak. Yes, she had been at battles with the warlord, but as of late had been on the secondary front. The challenge of working together once again would be good for the couple, and to refine Bree's skills.

[ Any pearls of wisdom to pass along for dealing with these Force users, cyar'ika? ]

"Well, I hope you still have a good scope with those eyes, old lady," the Munin quipped to his wife in an amusing tone of voice, following a quick chuckle. He had seen her shoot with many rifles and she was truly an excellent shot. Remarkable accuracy and Bree could effectively trace her shot on a moving object or subject. The joke was just an inside joke between them ever since the two crossed each others path, sparked their relationship together. It was very rare for Vilaz to joke or play games, and those times were only with his wife and their mixed family. Outside of that, he was seen as vicious man with no ends to his malevolence. Always hungry for crusades and war, but he was not far gone. His family was the only thing that saved any sense of humanity in him. Not totally lost in cruelty unlike others such as his associate and ally, the Dark Lord of the Sith.

"Slugthrowers, ner cyare. That's why we got some of these scatterguns," the Warlord replied back to his soulmate in regards to the slugthrowers that he packed for each of them. There were other weaponry that they had: blaster pistols, some hand grenades of different variety, hunting rifles, their beskads, Fett-Kal knives, and other useful equipment when fighting against Force Users. According to his intel there were four Jedi that tried to find refuge here on Ord Mantell. The jungles or some natural setting would be an obvious choice for the Jedi. Be isolated from the Galaxy, and able to survive and continue with their training until time dictates them to relocate somewhere else.

"And also our armors and our training, these Jedi have adapted to the times and know how to fire a blaster or two. Just stay close to me, and we'll get this done," the Concordian said, then gritting on his teeth as he went back to that overprotective trait he always carried ever since he found love with Bree. Something that annoyed his spouse, but she understood; however, it was something she urged Vilaz to abate that manner of his.

They were now entering the outskirts of the jungle where the fauna flourished wildly, trees fighting for dominance as their branches intertwined with others, animals roaming around with some observing the two strangers that had come to their habitat. It would be harder to progress with their speeders as the couple furthered deeper into the jungle.

"Let's go on foot, cyar'ika. Don't wanna crash into a tree or something," Vilaz said to Briika as he came to a halt and dismounted from his vehicle where he'd bring it in tow with him.

"Reminds me a bit of Dxun, don't ya think?"

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

[ You know it, Old Man... Think you can still keep up with me? ]

The running joke between the Munin lovers had been going on ever since their first mission together when [member="Vilaz Munin"] was Ra's Akaan and they were crusading against the Republic; a most worthy righteous and worthy cause. Those were clear and concise days; good days. Briika actually missed them... It was before the destruction of her homeworld, and the subsequent upheaval which followed that the Mando'ade had to go through, and still were to a degree.

[ I've always used slugthrower pistols and have my Fett-Kal knife from my time with Strider as the Ori'ramikade baar'ur, and of course the sniper rifle, beskad and beskar'gam you so kindly have given me over the best years of my life, ner cyare. ]

Vilaz spoiled her rotten. Sometimes Bree didn't feel as if she had earned such grand things from him, but knew they came from the Warlord's hidden yet tender heart that he kept available only for her eyes and those he truly cared about. Course the man's overprotectiveness of her drove Briika to madness at times. If they were to hunt or crusade again together, he would have to not do that.

[ My eyesight and reflexes are just fine, thank you very much... I think you are more worried about yours. ] the petite Mando smirked with a chuckle, then Briika slowed her speeder bike to a stop and dismounted to go on foot.

[ This area does have similarities to the Blood Moon. I wonder if there are waterfalls here as well... You know it's important to keep up tradition whenever we can. ] she teased lightly as they walked along through the jungle ground foliage ever vigilant in their task at hand despite the endearing banter.

"Heh, I sure think so. You've always appreciated my tempo," the Warlord replied back to his wife with a smirk to himself, wondering if his significant other would catch the innuendo in his comment. She probably would, no doubt about it.

The two warriors marched on into the jungle, Vilaz noticing that the area around them was getting thicker by botanical and fauna elements of different variety. Thankfully, they received some shade from the Bright Jewel sun, that Ord Mantell revolved around, as it was getting a bit harsh. The features in his helmet also told him the readings of the temperature and humidity of their vicinity. Both which were alright and average, meaning it was something that they could work with if they couldn't use their armor and sleep in without a worry.

"You are more than welcome, cyar'ika. You, too, have given me the best in these past years for me. Crossing paths with you is a blessing for me."

The past years were rather difficult with the changes and obstacles the Mandalorians had to face, but they were excellent years for the Concordian. The Enceri born woman truly made him feel complete and like an actual man. Always swore that he'd never find a woman good enough for him, yet Bree fit the bill. They two now shared a family together, despite being mixed with other children that the blonde medic gave birth to from different men. Kayra and Adenn shared his blood, but he consider the rest of Bree's children as his own even though they didn't share any biological traits.

"Well, don't you worry. I can still hit my targets on spot," he replied back, then smiled at the mention of a waterfall. Another tradition between the two, and a good one.

"I'll do my damnest to find one for us, been a while since we've resided near one. Now...would you like it with snakes or no," the Warlord quipped as his wife hated snakes. Well, except one.

His sensors and other software features began scanning for any waterfalls in the jungle. And luckily there was one near a lake. Be good terrain for a camp, so they wouldn't have to reside in the middle of many wild animals that would be a danger for them at night.

"This way, ner cyare. Found something."

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

[ Really, cyar'ika? Can't believe you went there regarding those slithery things. You know how they turn me off... ] Bree shook her helmeted head with a chuckling roll of her hidden eyes behind the red-tinted T-visor as she pushed some foliage out of the way with the barrel of her carried rifle.

[ Especially if you want to use yours. ]

The Baar'ur had always been squeamish of snakes from childhood, but the Warlord had found out just how much so when the clans were participating in Ra's war games on Bandomeer as they made their way up the jungle mountain to the winning flag at the top. Her scream nearly broke [member="Vilaz Munin"]'s ear drums as their encrypted com channel was wide open when one dropped down from a tree branch right in front of the blonde. That is when she knew the man loved her for sure.

[ Coming... ] Briika answered, crossing over to where the Concordian was. [ What is it? ]

”Heh, well ya best get used to it. Should’ve started when we were day one of seeing each other,” the Warlord said, continuing to joke with his wife in that playful, humorous tone of voice that he only reserved for times like these. It was funny and ironic for Bree to marry a man that had a fondness of snakes and had it the Clan’s insignia. Other clans would choose a bear or a wolf to represent their colors; colors that uninterested Vilaz. A snake was cunning, never needed to rely on brute strength. It just needed to calculate and find the right time to strike, injecting venom into its prey to weaken it and then pick up the remains after time had passed.

Much like to Vilaz. He did indeed possess great strength, but he’d always been a man of swiftly attacking his opponent and weakening said foe whether it be their spirit, morale, body, or other elements that would give the Munin the upper hand.

The two lovers continued to push aside fauna and branches that stood in there way until they finally arrived with the Concordian shoving some leaves and branches to reveal a small, decent lake with a waterfall pouring water into its pool from higher elevations. A good, strategic place for the pair of Mandalorians on their hunt against the Jedi. Not to mention the Munin Alor would get some brownie points from his significant other for his find.

”Whatcha think? Good enough for our little tradition, hmm?” the man asked to his wife as he walked towards the rocky shoreline that bordered the water from the earth with his belongings. ”Guess the Bright Jewel ain’t that bad...thanks to this sight. Wanna start unpacking and setting up, cyar’ika? ‘fore we set out and hunt some Jetti scum.”

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

Azure eyes peered through the red-tinted T-visor at the sight before them. A pleased smiled grew upon the blonde's face hidden under her helmet.

"What a nice find, cyar'ika. It will do!" Bree answered with a certain mirth that [member="Vilaz Munin"] would pick up in his wife's voice over their private comlink. The Munin's had been collecting waterfalls as they traveled across the galaxy. This would be a nice addition no doubt with great potential, well that is if the bounty hunt went well.

"Elek... I like it when you get your 'Boy Scout' on. While you put up the tent, I'm going to put out some perimeter markers. Don't want to be surprised now by a beast or scum."

With that said, Briika grabbed a bag off her speeder that had sensor beacons in it, then proceeded back into the near jungle. She made the perimeter two layers deep which would give them an early warning before the imminent warming went off. That would allow them while in camp or out of it to be aware of a breech.

Another score for Vilaz after his wife was pleased and happy to see what he has found for the two of them. Their faces were concealed by their helmets, but he could see that beautiful smile of hers gracing her face. The Munin was well adept in pleasing his beloved wife after studying her and knowing her likes and dislikes. Briika was far different from other women he acquainted with. Other females, outside of his culture, didn’t have a sense of honor and demanded for luxury and other demands to live in the high life. Though being a Mandalorian taught its members to be humble and not pursue a life of luxuries. Vilaz, Bree, their family and clan only needed the essentials and necessities of life: warmth, a roof, food and water, and tools to survive. Of course, they engineered methods and ways for warfare as it was their way of life.

But other than that? They didn’t need much to live.

”Sounds good, cyar’ika. Though you did have me the worst job of camping,” he said, with a chuckle in their comms. The Warlord absolutely disliked making a tent; however, that didn’t mean he didn’t know how to construct one. Took a bit of time for him, though he’d eventually prevail.

The two lovers went off and did their firsthand chores to complete. The Concordian would construct their tent far from the water, and would settle down on a terrain that had a small number of pebbles and small rocks scattered with some grass emerging from the earth. After that, the Munin immediately went to work on arming the tent. It was a pain, needless to say which at times frustrated him; yet he didn’t allow his anger get the best of him as he cursed in small mutters about the tent. After some time the Mandalorian finished with the development of the tent, and made sure he didn’t skip a step or did a poor job.

After the completion of the tent the Warrior started to unpack from his speeder bike. A bag of arms and weapons were placed inside the tent along with some sleeping bags and whatnot. Some miscellaneous items were set outside of the tent, and the bike was parked just a few short meters away.

”All done here, how’s that perimeter, cyar’ika?”

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

It was nice to just get away with [member="Vilaz Munin"] and back to their Mandalorian roots. Briika was not a bounty hunter by any means, but when growing up the Tor-Munin had always enjoyed hunting on her homeworld. She had out shinned the seasoned vode of Enerci a time or two during the seasonal hunts for the ever elusive big bull shataale in the back country of the Three Sisters that used to watch over the North Country before the thought to be extinct volcanos blew in the man-made destruction of Manda'yaim.

Briika had just set the last of the sensors when something caught her attention in the distance. Using her HUD, the scanner zeroed in on the spot, which was reading a heat signature. With the distance, it was too faint and hard to tell if it was from an animal or human. Either way it could be dinner or one down and more to go.

[ Vil'ika.... We may have company. I got a hit. Want to help me flush whatever out? Negative on exactly what it is. ]

Hearing his wife speak on their comm channels got Vilaz moving to respond quickly. Bree had picked up a heat signature that was hidden away by the vines and fauna of the jungle. It was close to their camp site, making it a threat for the couple. It was either an animal inhabiting these lands, or a Jedi of the pack that they were hunting. The Warlord doubted it was a Jedi, assuming that these exiles wanted to be isolated as much as they can.

That or they were rather brave and foolish to come out so near their predators.

"I'm right here, Bree," the Concordian said in an assuring tone of voice as he crouched next to her with a scattergun in hand.

Whatever this thing was that tried to intrude their territory needed to be neutralize. In a situation like this, Vilaz would usually take point to protect his beloved spouse so she wouldn't be harmed.

But...

"Cyar'ika, wanna take point?"

He was, admittedly, hesitant to suggest such an idea. He never doubted Briika's capabilities as he knew she was well accomplished to tackle any objective or obstacle.

"I'll be right behind you, it's just like hunting prey."

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

Briika turned her helmeted head back towards [member="Vilaz Munin"] as the Warlord joined her to look at him through the blood red T-visor that was featured on the front of her silver-colored buy'ce. He wouldn't be able to see the grin painted on her face, but the Concordian knew his wife only too well to know it was there. She gave him an affirmative nod, then stepped forward with her Ripper drawn and at the ready.

[ Glad to have you on my six, ner cyare. One couldn't ask for better. ]

The Baar'ur not only used her HUD to scan the area ahead, but also her own eyes. Azure orbs searched for tracks and telltale signs of what they were tracking. It appeared an animal or animals of some sort. There had been a chase. The most likely scenario was the weaker one lost out to the stronger as would be the same with them prevailing against the Jetii.

[ This reminds me of our time on Dxun in the jungles there. Now that was an interesting time, hmm? You were a good Sole Ruler, Vil'ika... Some just didn't appreciate your style is all, but I have always been proud of you nonetheless. ]

"Likewise, cyar'ika," the Warlord replied back to his beloved in that tone of his he only shared with Bree, grinning back at her even though they wore their iron helemts. No doubt was she surprised and enjoyed to hear that kind of decision from him. Vilaz always took point, always shedding Bree from attacks with his own body. Actions of his that he did not complain about unlike ordinary men. It was his duty and responsiblity to make sure that the safety of his wife, children, and clan was secured along with a future.

He'd give up his life for those that he loved and mattered. Bree knew that too well, even though she hated the idea of her husband dying; however, he'd always promised he'd come back, if certain, to her and would hold true to those words with her in his arms. He'd been in worse, received many wounds and injuries but always coming back stronger and resilient than ever. What didn't killed Vilaz only made him stronger, always winning against Death from his crusades and other operations.

"Mmm, Dxun. It was nice...as long as you were around," the Concordian said to his wife, remembering their private times they enjoyed on the Demon Moon. "They were interesting, but difficult times. But we survived and became stronger than beskar." Those were the times when he was Sole Ruler of the Mandalorians. His tenure in that honored position was...adequate. The cataclysm happened shortly after winning the mantle, concrentrating his efforts in relocating the Mandalorians so that they could recover from their wounds before returning home. One major feature was of his victory against the Dominion, a faction that tried to occupy Mandalore and other Mandalorian worlds.

"Thank you, ner cyare. I did my duty to my best abilities, those that didn't like my style were...close minded," he said back to his wife. Her support was the one he enoyed having the most during those times of his reign. He noticed others didn't like him, but those were the ones that did nothing for the culture when Mandalore fell or gave their support to their Mand'alor that they gave their loyalties to. But those people didn't matter. Not now anyways. What mattered the most was his family and clan prospering, and leaving the Mandalorian Empire to ashes.

As they moved towards their target, suddenly...

A mature, big Savrip charged from the vines and fauna of the jungle towards Vilaz and Bree. Its intent was to trample them and overhwhelm the couple with its brute strength. Reacting quick with his veteran reflexes, the Warlord jumped in and pushed Bree out of harm's way; however, he would still be in the line of attack as the creature swung its arm at the Munin. It landed around Vilaz's chest which sent him flying where he stood and crashed into a tree. He then ungracefully landed on his front from his fall, taking in the pain and damage he received. His vision and body in general was a bit hazed, though he was still conscious and feeling the rush of adrenaline. The Mandalorian struggled a bit to get up on his feet, noticing the Savrip readying itself another charge for the Concordian.

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

Of course [member="Vilaz Munin"] did what he always did when his wife's life was in danger...

The protective shove had sent the Baar'ur stumbling out of the way of a charging Mantellian Savrip that had suddenly appeared out of the jungle. This chivalrous gesture though put the Warlord right in the path of the mammoth, bipedal reptilian creature that towered over the Concordian by nearly eight feet.

[ Vilaz... Watch out! ]

The Savrip's long reach as it swung its ginormous arm with a claw-tipped, four-fingered large hand found contact with the Munin's chest plate sending the rugged Mando flying into a tree.

*smack*

The sound was sickening. Briika knew her husband was hurt by the impact, but how badly she couldn't tell as the stubborn man got back up after a long moment on the ground. He was shaky on his feet; no doubt using the fight or flight response to fuel his body and mind on.

The Tor Munin didn't let fear get the best of her though it was nearly overwhelming. Briika quickly pulled the trigger on her ripper sending multiple slugs flying at the giant reptile's center mass as it charged Vilaz again. They struck their mark, but the Savrip's leathery gray skin on its torso was very thick so the penetration was minimal. The creature's horned, snake-like head turned in her direction with an unintelligible, howling grunt at its displeasure.

Chills went down Briika's spine, but she didn't have time to think about it as the now wounded Savrip's attention diverted to her. The petite Mando sent another volley of shots aimed at the spot right between the reptile's glaring red eyes as the semi-sentient closed the distance in a fury.

Something hurt alright, luckily he had a beautiful wife that could alleviate those pains with her miracle hands. In the meantime he could still stand and fight this beast, though more strength would require from him. If not for the armor he wore, crafted by his own hands, there would have been a chance he'd die or be in a critical state of health.

Hopefully there wasn't any major internal damage that could risk his life.

"Scan for injuries," he said with a groan to the advanced softwares integrated in his armor, something he too added in Bree's armor when building it.

"Scanning...bruising detected within abdominal and torso regions. Bruising detected among the ribs, no fractures found."

That was good news...a bit. A broken rib or two would've made this a lot harder, but the bruising in his chest would've kept him down a peg or two. They'd fade away in time, even more thanks to the medical supplies they brought with them. There was more on their ship, however, but they couldn't carry all of them. Just not enough space to manage them.

The Warlord now focused on the fight with this beast. He was grateful that his beloved stepped in and fired some shots at the Savrip, stopping its charge on the Concordian and focusing on the blonde. The adrenaline and the thought of his wife in danger were enough for Vilaz to go all out on the creature and end its life. If there was one thing to truly enrage Vilaz, it was others threatening his family.

The Savrip charged at Briika, its intent on tackling her. The petite Mandalorian fired shot aimed at the reptilians head, the majority of her shots wouldn't miss. Some slugs impacted its torso, but a lucky shot hit it right near one of its eyes. The eyeball didn't explode from the slug, but it was enough to stun the Savrip and tread towards the right while swinging one arm to try and hit Bree. Wouldn't be as hard as the one Vilaz took, but enough to throw off the blonde warrior off her feet. That is if its attack was successful.

Meanwhile, the Munin would take advantage of the beast that had its back turned on Vilaz. Repulsorpack activated and the Mandalorian began firing blaster bolts from his wrist, harassing and injuring the semi-sentient being. It was still trying to recover from the slug that hurt it the most. Its mistake for attacking the couple.

"Acid," he said to his automated system and raised an arm to spray acid from his vambrace. The beast received more pain as the acid began to eat through its flesh, burning muscles and tissues. It was retreating in order to lick its wounds, but mercy wouldn't be granted to it. It was a threat, and needed to be removed. Otherwise, it could be a pest for the Mandalorian couple.

Just a bit more, and the beast would fall.

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

Briika was a bit disappointed in her handy work, not really slowing the Savrip down much with the slugthrower barrage, but the eye wound did make the creature jerk to the right. Though with that movement came its long arm sweeping in on her position more wildly than she had expected.

The petite Mando tried to duck out of the way, but was a bit too late and took a glancing hit to her right side knocking the Tor Munin down onto the mosey ground. Briika though quickly rolled up onto her booted feet shaking the blow off as she did, then prepared to use her flame thrower on the beast to cook it if the acid spewed upon it by her husband didn't work.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

He noticed the hit Briika took from the Savrip and that was enough to anger him beyond his limits, and anger was a powerful, deadly tool when used in combat especially when one was trained with it. Vilaz was no Force User and was quite proud of that, but an angry Mandalorian was as deadly as a Darksider tuning into their anger for more power. At this point, the Concordian didn't care if he managed to overkill the beast. It harmed him and it attacked his wife, the latter being the last straw. Was there another reason to justify how he felt and his thoughts? Probably not, what happened was enough to harbor abhor for the reptilian.

The Warlord roared in anger like an animal, something that his wife could hear in their comms and hopefully not hurt her auditory organs. Most likely her helmet would dampen his roar, but they'd probably stun her in some way.

Flames and acid were spewed upon the Savrip, eating at its skin and breaking through the many thick layers of its flesh. It was in critical conditions from its attackers, still retreating as it was smart that turning back and give retaliation to the Mandalorian couple would be futile. It was most likely pumped with adrenaline as Vilaz and Bree were, but used that resource to flee away. Unfortunately for the beast, mercy would not be extended to it.

"Enough messing around," Vilaz said to himself in a serious, angry voice and his left arm was raised, aimed at the Savrip. This would be the nail on the coffin, for sure. A wrist rocket, one of Vilaz's favorite munitions, was launched at the Savrip at high speed. It would impact on the beast, white phosphorous expelling out as unforgiving flames consumed the Savrip. It was enough for it it to fall down dead after making its last roar as all animals do when faced with defeat. Even dead the flames continued to eat at the corpse until deprived from oxygen. The Mandalorian landed on his feet, deactivating his repulsorpack, shooting two blaster bolts at the Savrip's body from his wrist blaster.

"For good measure," he said with hate, knowing that it was unnecessary as it was already dead. Just something to release his anger stored in him.

He then began to walk to his wife, making some limps with some adrenaline still rushing in him. "Bree, where did it hit you? Are you fine?" he asked with a bit of loathe in his voice, mixed with concern. The loathe was all from the attacks of the Savrip, and not meant for Bree. She knew, they had been married for a decade; she knew how his husband acted when times like these. It was truly a blessing that Vilaz had someone that could understand him. Rage was within him, but it was never released on her or their family that they raised and shared. Sometimes Vilaz thought if Bree thought of him as something dangerous just because of his behavior and unique personality. It worried him a bit, if he was frank with himself.

[member="Briika Munin"]

Briika Munin

Finally death took the Savrip, but after it had been shot, acid bathed, and finally torched. It was a gruesome end for the giant creature of Ord Mantell especially after [member="Vilaz Munin"] sent a wrist rocket into it for good measure as her husband raged at the Savrip; his typical self in battle. Something his wife had gotten used to and just took in stride. He had never taken out his anger on her nor their family or clan unless it was deserved with the latter. The Warlord led with firm hand yet compassion for his beloved. That approach was both a good thing and bad.

The biological matter after the blast had gone everywhere. Ewwww.... Even for a doctor it was gross.

[ I'm fine, cyar'ika ] Bree answered with a nod of her helmeted head. [ Shaken, not stirred. ] A bruise or two if that she might have from the grazed hit taken, but nothing a dose of tihaar wouldn't fix right up in due time.

The golden blonde snatched a large jungle leaf to wipe off the Savrip's bloody guts from the red T-visor that adorned the silver helmet worn so she could gaze upon the man who had her heart for a decade now.

[ What about you, Vilaz.... And don't be a di'kut about it either, ner ruug'la jag. That tree is dented from your impact. Where do you hurt? ] she inquired of the seasoned Mandalorian warrior while reaching for her med scanner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom