Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over red wine/roasted meat

Looking over some figures on her table, as laid out the order of running the House of Teramo. It was something she like to do personal to make sure nothing was being taken from House not even a penny. In light of it all couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen to her beautiful planet of hers. It wasn't like their hadn't been wars fought before on Serenno soil this time it was different it was the way of life. It wasn't like they want to make their planet of their a place, or see it burnt. Things had to be done in our for them to survive this. Taken one of those step she had and must.

Looking up from piles of data pads to see her handmaid Rose at the door way. Smiling at her as she looked at the grand-father clock. Putting down a pad. Taking off her glasses. Rose I would like you to go outside a wait for my next appointment, show him to fore.
Yes, my Lady, will you be dinning in or out. waiting for Countess to replay to her question. Dinning in, but not right way, Miss Rose. Countess like to get to know her staff on a personal one on one bases, it also help that her father was one of her royal body guards that had served the HOuse of Teramo for generation.

It was the place that she was meeting this Merec at that was her private eastea out along the river a long the foot hold of the sloping mountains. When pulling up one would see its location was someone hidden from the main road, along with it being build of log timber. It wasn't be far a little place having up to 10 bedrooms. A horse barn, along with a few other servant quarters. Now the wait was on with her meeting.
@[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I didn't waste my time. Every second that I spent wasting on ventures from people took away my time to find Olivia's killer. I dressed in my robes with all the weapons that I normally carried. Except my lightsabe was hidden on my body. I did my research on these people. And it was difficult on how they had done as such. They had a grudge that should have ended generations ago. Yet still I rode my speeder up the windy trail that would lead to the apointment. With the crimson robes flapping in the wind of the open speeder, I allowed my hood to fall down as I was wearing my warrior helmet that I had bought. It was useful none the less. I allowed the green and black helm on today, because one, I was using a speeder, second I needed to look the part of a well trained and hardened fighter. Though I had no real armor, it was a formal setting rather than that of a battle.

Moving my way towered this home of one very wealthy woman, I slowed the speeder down to a respectable speed to that of merely 56km/h. There was a gate that was standing in front of the rather large house in the middle of nowhere. Coming to a stop I came to a terminal. A voice broke out over a speaker, "What is the reason for your presence here?"

I smiled broadly under the helmet. Speaking in a rather athorative tone, "I'm Shawn Jenson, that should suffice for a reason." the speaker stayed silent for a moment that felt like hours when he finally responded. "You may enter Mr. Jenson." Shaking my head and moving forward into the open square where rather expedite speeders wee parked, I saw a fed servants or staff running here and there to complete their task. I was wondering what to do next, or where I should go.

@[member="Countess Calum Teramo"]

Down the stairs came a very youthful looking lady wearing her dark brown hair back in a tight bun. Walking with grace as she took her time, nodding to the guard with him now. Nath, that will be all, I can take it from there, Greetings Mr. Jenson I will take you to Countess now. Waving her hand for @[member="Shawn Jenson"] walking up the stairs that was made of some nature rock from the mountain. If one would take a look at the whole play there was nothing but make of what was seen around the place, be stone, rocks, or wood. Next was stepping to the great door that enter into the place, as the doors was pulled back for them by another servant. Coming to the place that Rose was asked to bring Mr. Jenson. No sooner did they get there then another of her handmadain came just happen to be her sister Lily. Bring two what looks like long bows with a quivers of arrows. The Countess will be out on the back lawn, wishes for me to bring you to her. Giving a smile at him, eye him then looking over to her sister that was younger.

On the lawn sat the Countess at one of the stone made table, and chair set coming out of the ground, on it was a single data pad along with it was two glasses and bottle of a fine red wine from Countess cellar, way below the the house that was also used as hidden bunker. Smiling at him as they came closer, Welcome, Mr. Jenson to my my humble manor. I hope you didn't get lost on your trip out her. waving her hand for rose to put the bows and quivers down, and leave them be for now. Sit and have a drink with me, first then would you care to join me in getting some food, for our supper in a little bit. All this time keeping her tone even, with out a hint of anything but business. That what she had been raised and breed, taking care of business was the first part. Reaching forward pouring her glass only half way then pour his the same way. After all after the meetings the last few days she had, this was a more relax way of taking care of business.

I paid no attention to the woman's likeness of what some may have called a rather good looking gal. But with my mind still on the topic of my wife's death, I paid no heed. Instead she looked to me to be a simple person preforming her task. However, I was slightly weary of the bows and arrows that she had. still I followed her, slowly looping my finger into the hole of my throwing knives. having six of them sharp enough to cut through flesh like a hot knife in butter. I stayed a few feet back from the woman, always paying attention to her movements even as we walked up the stairs. I did take note in the rather natural look of the place. Allowing the entire house to blend in at first glance from a distance. Though I bet there were also other pieces of the puzzle that hid this house from others who were not welcome.

As I saw the older woman sitting at the stone table with a pair of wine glasses and a bottle of wine that could have cost more than all of my armor robes and half of my weapons. her smile was apparent, and with a set of calculated hands, I removed my helmet to reveal rather long dark brown hair. Emerald green eyes and a slightly tan face of a 19 year old. I had sharp facial features that some may have said I had nice looks or had women after me. But because I mostly wore my hood and or helm, they rarely saw that. or the fact that my pointy ears were hidden under my long Dark brown, almost black hair.

I stayed standing as she told me to take a seat and that maybe we would hunt later for the food. I walked over, greeting her with a handshake, firm but not as so firm to break a person's hand. Only enough so to give the inclination that I had a reason for being here, and getting rid of the doubt that I was not a "man". "Thank you for allowing me to speak with you." I finally took my seat and sat my red and green helm on the ground next to my left foot. I removed my riding gloves and sat them on the table to allow my hands to be visible and show that I was in a relaxed, or more so a not rushed mood. I would let her poor the glass of wine, and I doubted that there would be anything of harm in the Red liqueur. However, I would only drink, after she did herself.

Raising her glass to him, before taking a sip, she swirled in around the dark red liquid in her glass. Smiling at how the sweet taste it had, a very fine vintage. thanks for seeing me on short, time frame, Mr Jenson. Now when we last spoke, you said you would bring a resume with you, before you get down to the finer details. Looking out from where they was sitting, lifting her eyes to the tree line, what laid be on was what freedom. Now remember I also, said there would be hands on trail. This bring a bit of smirk to her lips.

Taking a very good look at the young man before her he was younger then he wanted could he be up for the job she had in mind for him. It was already to late in the process backwards again to see what would be another good candidate. Could she find one in time, before the next step of their plan. Giving him another look down, then coming back to her glass to sip on it. Now let me see now, lets go over your skills, and weapons training, also last jobs. Hopping that flooding him at at once wasn't for nothing.

I smiled slightly as the woman. "Yes I do have my resume, and all of my current skills are listed on there as well, but I can list them off for you verbally should you like me to." I sat straight up in my chair, keeping eye contact with the woman, but not so much as to stare at her. Yes she was rather nice looking, but that was not the point. I was here to make an impression, and staring at her honkers was not favorable.

I already knew that this would require me to show off some skills, and as this family was very anti-force, I guess I wasn't going to show off how high I could jump, and the amount of strength I had when enhancing my punches. but I could still use other things such as sense and precog to my advantage. making me seem better than the "average man" "All of that is on the resume, but I have the skills that some men cant earn over years of training. and I have had very few jobs. You of all people know what the economy is like now days. it's hard to find a job when you are a mercenary."

So, then @[member="Shawn Jenson"] would you care to show off some of these skills before I make a solid offer to, you for employment. Taking her hand waving it over to where Rose had left the long bow and arrows. Bring on a little cheeky grin. All this time she had on her cloaked hood. In this way it keep what she had chosen to do this interview with hidden for now. Only thing that was seen was part of her top that she was where that more like a corset have a golden color. Coming to a point as she sip on her wine having about half of it gone before reaching over to her data pad in front of her to make sure she had gotten all his details right. Even had her own men do some digging to make sure there wasn't any closest surprise. Yes, I do, it cause something time to outing your skills to others that one might not want to, but times like this call for creativity, then with the Mando coming to take over this planet, don't help either, cutting into more of our profit. Last part was said with a bit of bitterness. A part of it was to test the young man about the mando his answer would tell her a lot. Waiting every so quietly now, before letting the wind play with her cloak it flapping in the wind.

I smiled as the woman wanted me to use the bow and arrow. Truly I had never use one before. But despite this I stayed seated until she was finished talking. Saying that this was a time for creativity. Smiling I nodded my head, "Well if you are wanting creativity..." Standing up, I grabbed the bow and one arrow. I suspected that she wanted me to shoot it. And I did so. I knocked the arrow and drew it back. Aiming down the shaft of the arrow. I breathed in then out, and released. Allowing the arrow to hit a target that was set up down range. it didn't hit the bulls eye/ but I had something else in mind.

I set down the bow and faced her. She was almost behind me from where I was standing. "Then how is this for creativity." Without blinking, my right hand stooped down, let a finger enter the hole of one of my knives, slung it out of the sheath, and threw it to split the arrow into two separate pieces. Turning back to her I just watched her reaction. That was if she had one.

Being very careful not to show a lot of emotions, being train this way not to show her hand at all. Instead of this she raised her wine glass to him. Inside of herself she was very impressive over this. It in her mind could be done with lots of handling of this basic weapon. It only brought her to her feet letting her cloak be open to the fact she didn't have a long velvet dress on. That dress sort of like one of her common folk in the misty river valley.Clapping her hands together, before making her way over to where he had step to shoot the arrow and the knife. I well, say that the knife was a good touch of creativity. Picking up the other bow and quiver, putting it on her back grasping the handle of the bow letting the string, rest on the outside of her upper arm. Shall we take a walk, for a while to talk about the taste I might have for you. @[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I smiled as she stood saying that the knife was creative. Really it was mire than creative. Rarely could someone throw it with such accuracy time and time again. Seein as how I had over a year of throwing daggers, I was good at it.

She asked if we would walk talk of what my taste of her was. Nodding my head I smiled, "I am no one to say no miss."

Waving to a small path be on the tree line, one that couldn't be seen until they got closer. "How much do you know abut the Mandalorians" Waving him to another path as she begin to duck, and jump over roots of trees. Some of her stancher be so nimble and quick. Being of high born, spoon feed, wasn't the easiest but one that her father made sure she respected. Her mother didn't always agree with him taking her out into the forest for weeks at time. In that time she had been taught how to hold her own, if need to be, but also with weapon training. Along with that something more perious that was training of survival how to stand up for one self. Answer this question, and I like your answer, I might just have a job for you. @[member="Shawn Jenson"]

I smiled and shook my head as she asked about the Mando'ade. their correct name. While the rest of the Galaxy called them Mandalorians. I shook my head at the thought of them. ​"They started out as a single race of people that were outlawed. Then other people joined and started a culture. The Jedi fought them in a Large war and almost wiped them from the Galaxy. Now they are just a bunch of people who war monger for what was once there. They fight not for any true reason, they are unpredictable, and can sometimes be considered savages."

I followed after her ducking much more often than she had to, I knew nothing of this place in which I followed her. "but if you want my opinion, I don't like them. They are to often than not, getting into a fight or they go around things the wrong way. Recently they had a huge fleet sitting on the Republics doorstep and demanded why they killed some Mandalorians while on the hunt for Sith. They could have just talked diplomatically. Instead they made a bad situation blow up like a nuclear device."

Stopping herself to once again look at him, as if she wasn't paying attention, but that wasn't the case. Keeping herself calm, as if not even out of breath for her, what didn't met the eye, was the Countess keep herself in shape. In this case the scum, force our hands to use our own people against the Ruling Houses, that there would be blood shed. If this pact wasn't sign, then they would razor the planet. They are just as bad as the jedi or sith in my books. That subject for another time, I would like to hire you to be my eyes and ear, get into the mandalorians on a day to day to know what we are up against and what their weakness are.

Waving him on to where they would take part in finding some lunch. Coming to a clearing as they stop at a blind, waving to him to come inside of the circle of dead brush, and limbs. As they waiting, drawing on her bow waiting to see if he would add anything answer her question letting there be time to think over her offer. [member="Shawn Jenson"]

The woman wanted me to spy for her. As much as I was the man to deal with people up front and personal, this would play a role in it. I had to get close to the mandos. I had to get information about them. being only an Initiate for them already, I knew that I would have to pull of some serous crap to get my way up there. only things that I could somehow pull off. I smiled and nodded my head as I was down with the Countess. Nodding my head, I spoke in a whisper should our meal be near.

"Consider it done, Countess."

[member="Countess Calum Teramo"]

Giving him a flowing look as those her eyes was scanning, to what was be on where they were. It only seem to be that giving the nodded, that [member="Shawn Jenson"] would take the job. Back of her mind once again something pushed at her so young could he really handle this after all look of everything that would have to be done. Knowing that once was young herself. After all with what talked about, then come to the way that he would do the job ask what was ask.

Then came into the clearing was some what of deer-like creature looking at him to see if another one would be alone or with others letting her eyes to the at Shawn. It then came to be there was more to follow. Very slowly with out much movement bring her bow up already notch with an arrow. Grinning at him only to see what seem to be the prize of the group. Through the air came the flying of ones death striking dead on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom