Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outer Rim Adventures

[member="Dinar Sullux"]

Setting: A cantina in a small spaceport on Tattooine, 1248 Galactic Standard Time.

0f9dfb4c87b4287f3a608cb464857f1b.jpg

Ronen sits alone in the corner, drinking the establishment’s finest refreshments, which isn’t saying much, considering they chose a backwater planet to “relax” on. Honestly, Ronen’s not quite sure why they’re there. Fun? Definitely not. Work? Work’s been slow for weeks, and why expect to find anything here? Behind the bar, the Humanoid barkeep drops a glass. With that, Ronen snaps back to Reality. In worlds closer to the core, they have Droid barkeeps. Much more efficient. Ronen puts their glass down, picks up a screwdriver, and begins adjusting the screws on their arm. L7, the droid Ronen travels with, turns to look at her companion. “while you’re at it, could you possibly get this sand out of my joints? I’m going to lock up soon if i don’t get this sand out.” Ronen smirks. “Sure, Elle. Just give me a sec.”
Ronen takes the screwdriver and loosens L7’s plating on her arm sockets. A pile of sand falls out on the table. The barkeep looks up and yells, “Hey! Who do you think’s gonna clean that up, Huh?”
Ronen looks up apologetically, “Eh, just put it on my tab.” They chuckle at their own joke, and the barkeep grunts, rolls his eyes, and goes back to cleaning the bar.

(OOC: I think that was a good first part, any tips? I feel like i used their name too much, but if i say “they/them/theirs too much I was afraid it’d get confusing.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom