Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Outbreak: Hyperion

Fulcrum

Kaleesh. Mandalorian. Detective.
uc

Has the galaxy let you down?
Troubles plaguing you at every turn?
Looking to change your fortune?

The Hyperion is your answer...

Hey, ya'll. It's spooky season, and after keeping tabs on The Haunting, finishing a playthrough of Dead Money, and cracking open my copy of Death Troopers, I'm definitely inspired to get a horror thread going. A plan to start a little blog series for one of Fulcrum's past adventures has blossomed into a larger idea for a group roleplay, so I'm looking to see if anyone has any interest. Our story would revolve around the maiden voyage of a luxury starcruiser named the Hyperion, designed and captained by a man with sinister designs for his spoiled, opulent guests. It all begins with a little canister of I71A...

That being said, it doesn't have to be confined to rich and powerful characters only. Maybe you're a thief, looking to rob the patrons blind. Maybe you're a pirate with plans to hijack the ship. Perhaps you're like Fulcrum, and you've gotten an uncanny sense that something bad is going to happen here. I'd like to see if we can get an even mix of characters from different backgrounds. That being said, I'd also like to keep the group small-- no more than four to five characters, with the ultimate goal of leaving a ship with no functioning escape pods... and destroying the Hyperion once they realize that the automated systems are set to dock on Coruscant.

Shout out if you're interested.

Fulcrum

Kaleesh. Mandalorian. Detective.
And with that, our final arrival for the night has... arrived. I think that gives us a good post order to go by. I'll get the next round started; this is where the fun begins

So, I was doing a little bit of reading on the I71A and like I was wondering how we'll do attacks? I mean for the most part just writing whatever is cool but I was thinking that since this is a small private group we could maybe discuss some attack rules? Killing the undead seems complicated considering that it is airborne and slicing them to bits is the only way to completely kill them (at least, according to the wiki), maybe like some headshots or decapitation could be another method of killing? idk im just throwing out ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom