Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Out Of Time

Rhyssar Sundar

R
I'm looking for someone who can help find and awaken Rhyssar.
TLDR of her bio: she's from the Old Republic era, stuck in cryo and lost in space. I don't mind who finds her, though I do plan for her to remain in the Jedi once she makes her way back to one of the present iterations. (if anyone wants to help with that too, let me know. I don't have a specific faction in mind.)
She's currently in a cryopod on an old ship... somewhere. I don't mind where it ended up.

Hey Valery Noble Valery Noble

Do you know her?

I feel like that's a loaded question. It's like assuming that two people know each other cause they're from the same country.

"Ayo, you're Polish. You know that random Polish guy over there?"

Same energy.

(Also Rhyssar Sundar I'd be down to help with any intro stuff if you be needin' a person
909560458732777522.webp
)

Rhyssar Sundar

R
I hate doing this especially after I’ve shown interest, but I may have to stay out of this one. I’ll be more than happy to give you a thread in the near future though, I’m just being careful considering I have some stuff coming here and IRL. Again, my apologies!
No worries at all! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom