Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of Hiding

Hello everyone. Ever since the Republic went on the offensive, I put Elani into "hiding" and now she is back into things. So, as for everyone she has associated with, here's your separate explanations:

@[member="Darth Vornskr"] - Dearest father, you hadn't heard from your daughter since her attack on Manaan. That was the last she reported in to you.

@[member="Lady Kyros"] - As my teacher, you recieved frequents mail from an unknown source that was normally riddles of sorts until you pieced them together in order to find out that Elani has continued her training (even though we did nothing but play along).

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] If you ever do return to the site, we've kept in contact but not as much as we should have. You did not know of my location nor my intentions. All you knew was that I was alive and well.

That's all I can really remember right now so if I forgot anyone then just read Vornskr's explanation. I hope I can get back on track with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom