Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of Business

Nar Shaddaa
Some run-down bar

Abyss was sitting on a table that he picked based on the fact that it was placed as far away from the rest of the bar as possible. The drink in front of the young sith apprentice was almost empty, but he wasn´t ready to finish it yet, as it was the only reason he was still here. An old friend and business partner of his father had arranged a meeting for Abyss, after he heard from a Newcomer who was selling well preserved relics of the jedi for far less credits than most. That meeting was planned to happen 3 hours before, but still no one had shown up. The first hour he thought nothing of it ... It was common for sellers of semi legally acquired wares to be not really reliable. After the second hour he had reached out to few of his conntacts on the plant ... They informed him about rumors that the seller was currently meeting with some Hut. Something about him trying to cut the Huts out of his business. The third hour he was just sitting in the bar, hoping that some wonder would happen and the seller would walk in with his inner organs still intact and inside his body. He takes the last sip from his drink, signaling the barkeeper to bring him another one. He leans back in his chair his face hidden by the black hood of his robe, oberserving the other people around him.

Sadran Simitri

S
Sadraan stood at the threshold of the bar, nervously tapping her foot on the ground. C'mon Sadraan, she muttered to herself, it's just a bar..walk in! She sighed, to anyone else it would be as simple as that, just walking in. But for Sadraan, with no memory to rely on, that proved to be a much more difficult task. She had no idea if she had ever been in a bar before, or if she was even old enough to drink. Sadraan took a deep breath and walked in. Trying to avoid all eye contact she made her way to the bar and took a seat. Um, bartender? Excuse me, can I um..can I get a.. The bartender looked at her impatiently. Just surprise me, she finally managed to get out. He handed her a drink and she took a sip, she winced a bit. The bartender laughed. Sadraan tried to hold her temper, she swiveled around on her seat and looked out at the rest of the bar.

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime walked into the bar, as quiet as he could, nobody noticed 'perfect, just the way I like it' Lime thought to himself. Lime walked over to a table and saw his target, Teni Possel, sitting at a table drinking, something, he couldn't identify what, he sat down next to him.
"Hey, do I know you?" Lime asked, acting confused
"Probably, I've got a pretty big target on my back." Teni replied
"Hm, I don't think so, whatever, mind if I sit?"
"No not at all, please" When he said that Lime poured water, lots of it, causing Teni to, go to the bathroom. When he was in there Lime crushed up some poison and put it into Teni's drink.

Xzara Vox

X
Sadraan managed to down the rest of the drink. Her head spun a bit, but she mustered up the courage to order another. "Why the heck not."

This one went down a little easier, she looked out at the crowd of people in the bar, none seemed to stand out. She was about to turn back and finish her drink when something caught her eye.

At one of the tables one man stood up and excused himself, then the other pulled something out and crushed it up. Then he poured it in the other mans drink.

This sparked her curiosity, "that is strange.." She muttered to herself.

She casually stood up, grabbed her drink, and sat down a little closer to the event taking place.

"Let's see what happens shall we?" She thought.

(Hate when this happens, posted in the wrong account.. I meant for this to be Sadraan, not on my other account. So sorry!)

There was something about bars that attracted Xiarr,weather it was the drinks or the people,bars felt like home. He would sense the presence of a Dark Acolyte,but he just wanted to relax. Xiarr had his saber hanging from his side,so anyone could see it. He would notice someone poisoning some else's drink. He could sense that the poisoner was a force sensitive. Xiarr would think: "Must be another one of those Service Corp runaways.."
He would sit down and order some Corellian Brandy and would look over to see a bartender laughing at a poor girl. Xiarr had enough of these hate crimes,they where too common on this planet. Xiarr would quickly activate his Yellow Lightsaber and pointed it to the bartenders neck and Xiarr would blurt out "Think its funny to harass girls? How about I gut you like a dog and see if you can still laugh then!"
[member="Xzara Vox"]|[member="Lime Granite"]|[member="Sadran Simitri"]|[member="Abyss"]

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime looks over at the man threatening the bartender, but ignores it for the fact Teni walked back, Teni took a sip and immediatley died. Lime picked him up and brought him to a nearby bar, rivaling the one he was in and asked for his money, the rewarded refused to give him his reward so, Lime had to execute him and gathered only what he deserved and walked back to the other bar to finish his drink and maybe see what the drama was about. He also readied his two light sabers, an orange and purple one.

Sadran Simitri

S
Sadraan jumped up, "Woah woah hey guys lets calm down."

She stepped in between the two. "I appreciate you standing up for me, but I can take care of myself."

Sadraan then turned, unsheathed her sword, and pressed it to the bartenders neck, "And you, disrespect me again and it will be the last thing you do." She leaned in a little, pressing the blade into his neck and drawing blood.

She then put her sword back in its scabbard. "Have a good day boys."

She took a seat at a table and propped her feet up. "Bartender! Pour me another."

He hurriedly brought her the drink. He held it out, his hand shaking. "Would you l-like that on y-our t-tab?"

Sadraan leaned in, "my tab?"

"Oh um actually i-it's on the h-house miss."

She smiled, "I thought so."

[member="Xiarr Sair "][member="Lime Granite"] @Abyss

Lime Granite

The Anime Character Guru
Lime looked over, glad she stood up for herself, it's nice for people not having to rely on other people cause they could totally drop you at one point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom