Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out and About

So I'm looking for two others to accompany my character on a outing into one of the Sith worlds (haven't decided which one until I get some sleep) to unlock the mysteries of the Darkside and do some character development storyline.

I need a break from the Dominions (I'll still do them of course). Just wanting to do something story based...sorry, tired...rambling.

If anyone is interested in doing this, reply here. If not, I'll do it solo and when I come back with brownies...I'm not sharing. :)

FYI...brownies are better than cookies.

I'm down for some story. This character really is just awful at anything that isn't strictly plot driven, so this would be very welcome!

Also, we seem to share a mutual Master (possibly if things go well), but I haven't seen him in a few days. Any idea where he might've gone? (sorry about off topic)

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

I know him from another site and if I remember...and don't hold me to this...I think he has some medical issues.

[member="Darth Arcanix"] ... [member="Khan Ra"]

I'll write up a thread today then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom