Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our First Faction Thread - Discussion

Alesia Rivas

A
Hello!

The faction is still a WIP, but that doesn't mean we couldn't start thinking about our first faction thread, right?!

Since we're really low in numbers, I think we should first gather all together and just hang out a little bit, maybe have a low-scale adventure in the busy streets of Nar Shaddaa or whatever else.

That way, we could all start making alliances and meeting other Aces and whatnot. It could also show how cool we really are and it might attract new people. :p

What do you think? What should we do and where should we do?

EDIT: Oh, and depending on the type of thread we're gonna do, there is a chance it would serve as the official recruitment thread as well (aka all members get their white masks).

Also, please let me know if you are still interested in being a member of the Ace of Spades.

[member="Rayne Silvara"] | [member="Saoirse Reyes"] | [member="Whisper"]

Alesia Rivas

A
[member="Harley"]

Lol, the Ace of Spades is not a faction to commit massacres. :p And you can paint your face white, but you still have to wear a white mask.

Alesia Rivas said:
[member="Harley"]

Lol, the Ace of Spades is not a faction to commit massacres. :p And you can paint your face white, but you still have to wear a white mask.
No, they going to Massacre us, because they killing all the criminals on Nal Hutta and we are there so that means they will try to kill me and harley...but I am heading off to Dominion mission for One Sith

Alesia Rivas

A
About the faction thread and stuff.

I will set one up in the following days for the faction members to gather, have a small adventure, and to get the white masks.

I also want to let you know that everybody of you is completely welcome to throw up your own faction threads and so on once we all actually have our white masks. And then you can also join other threads and stuff as members of the Ace of Spades.

I've got nothing against any of that. But just don't go completely rampage and on 'destroy all living beings' mode, please. :p

In One Sith thread, I Rped having the white mask..sorry, did not know it was a received thing

Task in it is hired to kill of the refugee camps, so a little destroy all beings lol...hope didnt give bad rep

Alesia Rivas

A
[member="Erilus"]

Lol, we can just say our faction took place before the OS thread and everything will be OK. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom