Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Darkest Days [Ovmar]

Nisha Decrilla

N
It had been weeks since she'd seen the Redemption. Weeks since she'd seen him, but it had not been weeks since she'd heard from him, since she'd felt him and his power. It had been days. The Femme Fatal slid gracefuul to one of the docking arms, its crew silent, its Captain casting sideways glances at the door to her quarters. No one said it aloud, no one dared, but they all knew the Lady Apoleia was fractured, her mind in peices, but they would continue their work nonetheless.

Within her quarters, Anaya sat crossed legged on the floor in the center of her own chaos. Furniture shattered, glass sprinkled across the soft carpet. A twi'lek blade was in her hand, its point trailing softly across the tattoos on her arms.

Do you remember when they branded us?

"How could I forget?" The memory flitted past her mind, a young lethan barely older than ten. "Why are you doing this?" she paused the blade at the crook of her elbow "Why are you making me remember?"

Because that girl was weak and pathetic, much like you have become.

Her hand twitched nicking the flesh, blood welling up to spill over her skin and onto the floor carpet. She watched its stain slowly spread, her han moving down to touch it, to marvel at its beauty. "I am not weak. Nor am I pathetic." The ship shuddered as the docking arm locked on and she turned her eyes to the door of her quaters.

Prove it.

"I don't need to."

You used to control everything around you. You used to bend men to your will, get under their skin and make their blood boil.

"I still can."

I don't believe you.
[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

She had come back to me, only a matter of time really and yet… I wasn’t sure what to expect from her. When I had wrapped my mind around hers it had felt strange, fractured; broken and it made me anxious to a degree or two. I probably could fix it, fix her, but would she let me? More importantly did I really want to be another savior? Another mender of broken souls?

I wasn’t that guy anymore, I claimed to myself, Sivas had showed me the errors in my ways. That taking care of those who cannot take care of themselves… only brings pain, sadness and tears to a blackened soul, Lipsec had proven this to me beyond a doubt. I had thought that Fen would have been different, that in her power… she would bring me peace in knowing that I wouldn’t have to take care of her.

Yet… what I had encountered was something even more broken, images came to me from that one day we were on my estate and she had told me something about herself. Showed me a little portion of her true self and it had made me blink. I hadn’t shown her that confusion, but it had been there. Were there no souls out there who weren’t struggling with their inner demons?

Was it even fair to search for something like that when I myself was so inherently flawed and grinded into pieces that some days I wasn’t even sure where the Sith Lord began and the innocent street rat ended. Those questions came to mind, but I couldn’t answer them to myself, not now at the very least… she was waiting for me.

I pushed a button and two droids would make sure to provide her clearance to set foot on the station, the station had recently been made fully automatical. No men or women of organic nature resided here, at least not permanently. It was safer that way, for them and for me.

...and so I waited until Fen would arrive in front of me.

Nisha Decrilla

N
You can't make his blood boil.

Anaya said nothing as she disembarked from her ship, blood still oozing from the small cut on her arm. Tiny, but close to a vein so bleeding steadily. She coudl hear each drop as it hit the floor, the niose echoing in her mind, louder than any of the machinations of the station itself.

Drip.

He sees you and he laughs at you and your pathetic tantrums.

Her feet moved silently across the station floor as she moved towards him, she could feel him and that was all the guidance she needed to find him.

Drip.

He controls you.

She stopped walking then, a hand reaching to steady herself against the wall as a wave of nausea washed over her. "No." she breathed, and pushed the notion aside moving forward and leaving a bloodied hand print where she'd paused.

Drip. Drip.

Goodbye freedom, hello servitude.

"Feth off."

She pushed open the doors to where he was and froze as her eyes fell upon him, head tilted slightly.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

I sat behind the table and the first thing I noticed was the blood dripping from her hand, which made me confused to say the least. The only thing that made my surprise known was a tad rise in my brow and a slight downturn of the lip, I wondered what had happened, had she been attacked? Was there more damage I wasn’t necessarily seeing right off? Or was it something else?

Questions, questions…

‘Do you need medical attention?’

Of the physical kind, her mind… well that was going to be something entirely else.

<< She is clearly crazy, Master. Why do you bother? >>

<< Difficult to say… but..>>

<< But? >>

<< I am crazy myself, takes one, to know on. >>

<<You seem pretty healthy from where I am resting, though I am a sword. What do I know?>>

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya blinked and looked down at her hand as if realizing she was bleeding for the first time.

Look at him. He doesn't care. He's just asking because you are a tool to him, and tools need to be in good working order.

She moved her thumb across bloodied fingers smearing it with a shiver of pleasure. A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "Lies." she whispered. Then snapping her attention back to Ovmar she pulled up the veil, the one that shielded her broken appearance, put on the persona that she was so good at. A stoic expression fell over her face. and she moved further into the room, eyes locked on Ovmar.

"No." she replied simply. She was watching his face, looking for signs of well...anything. Something to silence the voice in her head.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

Her answer didn’t dispel the rise of my brow, it took some effort to pull it down and there we were… two Sith Lords in one room. Neither of them willing to fully commit and yet to a certain degree both of them were scared to lose what they already had gained by mingling with each other.

Eyes interlocked I couldn’t help but wonder if this was one of her games, trying to get me to yield to her. Cold, blue eyes simply looked on and then I simply waved with my hand, indicating that she could take a seat.

‘By your presence here I presume Merrill was able to extinguish or at least block Ordo’s mark on you?’

<< What if she is still marked? >>

<< Then we are both pretty frekked. >>

<< Location? >>

<< Safe. I will simply move the station. >>

<< You put too much trust in her, Master. >>

<< Perhaps I don’t trust her enough. >>

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya didn't sit, her mind was reeling at his nonchalance, at the echoing laughter in her head. She remained rooted where she was. Expression still stoic, but her anger rising unmistakably in the force.

See! I told you!

No, that wasn't it. It couldn't be it. He did care, why else would he persist? But was he persisting? Or had the tables turned and instead, it was she that was persisting, that yet again she'd been ensnared in a net of unrequited l--.

"I wouldn't be here if she hadn't" she almost spat at him, allowing her anger to creep into her face somewhat.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

I sighed and poured myself something to drink, pouring one for her too. Why was she being to testy all of the sudden?

<< She wants you to show your feelings, boss. >>

<< I know. >>

<< Why don’t you? >>

<< I have held them in check for years now, slowly.. bottling them up in the far reaches of my mind. My very soul has been ripped away from my personality and veiled from me, what do you think will happen once I remove this metaphorical cork? >>

<< Well… when you put it like that. >>

‘Calm down, Anaya and grab yourself a drink. We need to discuss things.’

<< Like civilized beings. >>

<< Boss, please. Don’t go around mention him to her. >>

<< I wasn’t going to. >>

<< Really. >>

<< Fine, maybe I like to put her on edge. >>

<< You really should know better by now. >>

<< Just shut up, will ya. >>

Nisha Decrilla

N
How civilized. How very formal of him.

Anaya's hand twitched. "Calm down?" she repeated slowly, her eyes flicked from him to dart around the room and she let out a short hysterical laugh. "Of course, let me just forget everything that has happened in the past weeks and remain perfectly calm and uncaring."

I should have told you this before, I should have surfaced earlier to save you this pain.

"You couldn't, I was in control. In complete," her eyes settled upon him again "control."

So much so that you fell for his wily ways, you let him into your head.

"What could we possibly need to discuss?"

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

‘I might not be your beloved Shorn, but I do care for you, woman.’

<< Oh Lord, you mentioned him. >>

I ignored the voice and continued on. ‘Let’s talk about you sitting your ass down on Ordo’s throne, let’s talk about you putting yourself in unnecessary harm’s way… for what? To show off that rear of yours and pretend you are untouchable? Let’s talk about you not killing Zambrano when you had the chance, he is our enemy, he is the man who will kill us, because the only thing he feels for you is hatred.’

Throughout my little speech my face was blank, voice deep, but without any feelings tracing from it. I took a sip from my drink and then said.

‘Do you need more discussion topics?’

<< She ain’t gonna be happy about that. >>

<< She will have to deal. >>

Nisha Decrilla

N
Shorn. Force, he knows exactly what buttons to push doesn't he. If he cared, why would he push them?

Ice blue eyes and the smirk of the snarky sith flitted past her memory. Sarge flicked through too, him and his uncanny ability to hit the mark on a topic that wasn't even being discussed. And Kaine...Kaine toppling off the roof. The wall that she'd risen dropped, she no longer pretended , she let her false persona collapse and she let out another, hysterical giggle.

Your blood is boiling. He is in control here. Not you. Like I said. pathetic.

Her hand twitched again, and with it the desk between the two of them lifted and slammed against a wall. She took three very steady steps towards him, anger rolling off her in powerful waves. There were tears in her eyes though.

"You know nothing, [member="Jared Ovmar"]." she snarled at him.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

I finished my drink and threw the glass against the wall, it shattered in pieces; one of which ricocheted back to me and cut me in face. Blood seeped down my face and I could feel something dark stirring inside of me, I had always refused that part of me and with that refusal I had distinguished myself from the rabble of Sith Lords who waggled through the Galaxy.

While some were controlled by their fears, anger and general emotions I had always been in control. This had meant that I hadn’t been able to take power from my emotions either, except pain… which was an eternal companion of mine anyway.

Blood seeped and I stood up approaching the girl that I… that I what?

<< Love, boss. You love her. >>

<< You know nothing. There is no love where I exist. >>

Yet those tears made me.. made me what?

<< Feel.. they make you feel. >>

<< You are a Sithspawn, act like it. >>

One hand reached out to her cheek, but I managed to stop myself and spoke yet again.

‘You won’t make me angry.’

A flicker of amber whirled through his eyes.

‘I am in control.’

It was a mantra, it was my way of life and she wouldn’t take that away from me. There was nothing she could say to take it away from me.

<< Shut your mouth. >>

<< I haven’t even said anything. >>

<< You felt too smugly. >>

Nisha Decrilla

N
"No!" She took a step back from him and shook her head, a crazed smile showing through her tears. "You are not in control. You don't get to be in control."

Tick, tock goes the clock.

She put her hand over her ears and shook her head. "There is no control. I am free, I am not controlled. You don't get to control me, that is not how this works. That was never how this was supposed to work. You were supposed to feel!"

How long, does it take for you to find the mark and hit it. Shall we count? One...

"You are supposed to be angry with me, you are supposed to care but you show me nothing. You give me nothing and I have given you..." She dropped her hands from her head.

Two...

"More than I have ever given anyone." Her anger, her fear, her pain all came into one and she spat in his face.

So un-lady like. Three...

She moved forward, something clicking in her mind the manic smile widening beneath her tears. "I killed our child." she hissed at him, her face millimeters from his now another crazed laugh slipped from her lips and she seized his hand to press it against her abdomen. "It was growing and you were lying. I knew that this was a lie," she pointed to her head "she knew this was a lie. You are a lie. What I feel is a lie. Everything. Is. A. Lie. SO I KILLED IT!"

You really are out of your mind.
[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

I blinked and then a smile appeared on my lips, brightening my face. The mind was a curious thing, it managed to block out the things a person didn’t want to hear, didn’t want to experience in times of duress. Somewhere I felt someone pounding against my mental walls, trying to get through, but I was unreachable… I pressed her against me as I kept whispering.

‘Our child.. ours.’

<< Chief, Ovmar snap out of it. She didn’t mean it, she’s out of her mind and trying to get you pissed off. When would she have been able to do such a thing? THINK.>>

Walls were too strong, his words didn’t reach me and so when the realization dawned on me what she had actually said.. something broke inside of me. Blood and tears, mixed into a terrible miasma, fled from my face onto her skin and I fully understood what her words had meant.

For something to be properly healed… you have to re-break it first, or so some people liked to say. This happened to me in the extreme, everything bottled up and out of reach was suddenly available again and had it been in any other situation… I would have been destroyed by it.

The fury lacing through my veins kept me from the ending though.

I refused to let her go, rybcoarse wrapped around my muscles gave me a muscle enhancement of three times an average man… and I wasn’t average.

‘Our.. chil--’ my voice broke up and in that moment I decided to show her exactly what I felt, my mind wrapped around hers and showed her the extend of my love for her, the worry I had always kept from her everytime she ran off to this adventure or that, the pain that was now riddling through my body because of what she had done… and above all, suppressing all of the above the pure, anger that made my mind numb.

Anger fueled my already extensive power and I started to press against her mind, pushing her fragmentized, shattered pieces back into each other, which… would cause immense pain, and in her mind I spoke.

‘ You killed our child and yet… I cannot kill you, but fear not. Your punishment will be far more extensive than simple death. ‘

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya's knees went weak as he dropped his own wall, unleashing his emotion upon her mind. She tried to pull back, to escape him but his grip held her fast, she let out a sob.

What have you done?

"This isn't my fault, this is your fault. All you. Not me. Shouldn't have listened, should have ignored you." She was muttering as she fought against his grip. When had she become so weak?

When you let him in.

"Let me go." she pleaded "LET ME GO!"

Then he lashed out, crashing the fragmented pieces of her mind together, like shards of glass they ground along each other, not fitting properly. Each push simply served to chip away more at them, to send shivering cracks along already broken peices. Anaya screamed, both aloud and in her head.

"It was a lie! It was a lie! I'm sorry! It was a lie!" but he wouldn't hear her, and she knew it, so she lashed out the only way she could, drawing on the force on her fear, she unleashed a torrent of lightening that danced over both of them.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

Darkness crept into the chamber and the temperature dropped a few degrees as the Darkside ruled. She was lying, had to lie.. why would she have said such things to me in the first place? No, she was just trying to save herself… as she always had, but there was no running here in my arms.

I held onto her and felt the lightning creep over my skin, burning it severly, tearing it apart at some parts. But I used the pain, I used some of the energy absorbed into my advantage and continued to apply pressure to her mind. To heal her fractured mind with as much pain as possible, my mouth found hers and I whispered in her head.

‘ I love you. ‘

Nisha Decrilla

N
The more her tried to heal her, the more pain she felt, the more fractured her mind became. Fixing her was not an option for the cracks and great chasms in her mind had been there for years, she had just managed to keep them all silent, keep them all under control.

She shuddered beneath his kiss, relenting in her response to his attack, submitting herself entirely to him. Those three words were like knifes to her heart, both icy and burning at the same time. She sobbed, hands slipping around his neck head falling to his shoulder.

"I love you."

Anaya didn't fight anymore, she simply wept and let him continue to break her mind. She was his, and that was all that mattered.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

Finally I felt her submit under my mind and I knew that it was over, only the first step.. but over nonetheless. I led her to the floor and my mind stopped pushing together the fragments of her broken mind, perhaps in a different time… in a different setting I would have been more gentle, more patient and as a result more successful. But this would have to do for now, my mind gently touched her and intoxicated her.

Sleep, my love. Your punishment has only just begun… sleep, tomorrow will be the beginning of a new Era.

Then he left her lying on the floor and with the wave of his hand Kata’narihttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/35069-katanari/ flew to me. His voice and a rush of emotions fled into my head again as I walked out of the room in the direction of her ship.

<< Boss… >>

<< Now is not the time, Kat. Now… is not the time. >>

Ionic weaponry targeted Fen’s ship and disabled her engines, they weren’t going anywhere…

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya slept, giving in to emotional exhaustion and Ovmar's press on her mind. But her sleep was not quiet nor empty of dreams, she was not free from the fluctuations in the force.

She felt her crew's fear. She felt their deaths.

Another piece of her mind shattered.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Anaya Fen"]

Blood spattered across the screens, screams echoing through the halls and a valiant show-down on the Bridge of the Femme Fatal… it all ended in death. Kat pulsed with the energy of a hundred new souls added to its collection, even through his grumbling… I can feel a strange satisfaction dripping off him, I cut through the neck of the captain; who had put the most effort into trying to stop me and then I was done.

What did I feel?

Disgust, rage… fury and perhaps just a sickening touch of satisfaction.

After exactly three-thousand forty-two steps I found myself back in my office with Anaya sleeping in the middle of the rubble, five more steps and I scooped her up, walking off with her to my chambers.

<< Why did we kill all of them, were they bad people? >>

Screams once again filled my ears and I answered.

<< They were innocents. >>

<< But… why? >>

<< Both me and her needed to be reminded. >>

<< Reminded of what? >>

<< That Chaos… requires an Essence of Control. >>

I put her to bed and tucked her in, then sat myself into a seat next to the bed.

Much would have to change, things could never go back as they were, the die had been cast and now we would see where lady luck leads us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom