Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Otto Benjie

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaming-batman-arkham-knight-6.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create owner of MMA promotion/fight club
  • Image Credit: Penguin from Rocksteady’s Arkham Knight
  • Role: Business Owner
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: Balding, obese, unkempt man always wearing dirty shirt, pants and tie. Often smoking a cigar.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Otto Benjie
  • Loyalties: Himself and his company
  • Wealth: In tremendous debt
  • Notable Possessions: None that are “his” leases Galaxy Arena on Coruscant where his events take place.
  • Skills: Shuffling debt to keep the lights on, making the best out of lean assets
  • Languages: Basic and Huttese
  • Personality: Rude, angry, ambitious, can be crude
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: Fists and voice
  • Combat Function: N/A
  • Force Abilities (Force Users Only): N/A
Strengths:
  • No give up
  • Reaches for goals
Weaknesses:
  • Not business wise
  • Pugnacious
  • Disrespectful
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Otto was born in the lower levels of Coruscant his Mom died of a deathstick overdose when he was 10 which left his Dad who was a person who booked underground fighting bouts to teach him the tricks of the trade. In his younger years, Otto became a manager for up-and-coming fighters. He had moderate success and used the credits he earned to start Galaxy Fist, the company started off strong being the best MMA organization in the Courscant Underground at one point, however Otto's excessive spending, and ripping off fighters, as well rumors that he rigged his fights contributed to its rapid decline to the point where Otto was forced to rely sex appeal and gimmick matches to get by.

Evening! Apologies for the delay on this.

He's just a guy who books underground fights and lets people have fist fights for money. He's got absolutely no reason to be running a successful business yet somehow he was, through shady dealings and ripping off fighters. Weirdly, I like him and I dislike that you've made me like this man because I don't think he's meant to be liked.

Nothing I can see that would lead to me denying this, so I'll hit it with the trainee stamp and pass it up for secondary.

[TRAINEE APPROVED]

A Phoenix A Phoenix | Srina Talon Srina Talon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom