Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Priorities

I walked through the halls of The Black Hand sanctuary late at night looking all around making sure I wasn't followed or caught by surprise. Just earlier that day I had gotten a message on my datapad to meet someone in the meditation chambers. I had no clue who since it wasn't specified, but I had been promised that it would be a great benefit to me. I felt kind of guilty about not letting my master Darren Shaw know what I was up to, but sometimes I had to do things on my own. Moonlight shined through the windows of the citadel as I passed by each one I looked up at the moon to see it at the perfect angle for me to see it in all its magnificent glory. When I finally reached the meditation chamber I waited outside for a few seconds gathering my nerve before I opened the door and slipped in to meet whoever had sent me the message.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Kale Xeros"] |

When Kale entered the room, he founded a man wearing a dark hooded robe, with it's cowl raised over his head. Vilox Pazela had ventured to Vjun to train, such was the purpose of the Order of Black Hand. Training would necessary to create the prodigies that would see to it that his vision came to be. Individuals such as Kale Xeros could be vital to the following that he intended to create in the future. Perhaps he would even fulfill one it's ranks himself. He would first find out in this encounter.

"Kale Xeros... Sit with me." He lifted his chin to look at the Dark Jedi before continuing. "I will tell you why I came to the Black Hand. It begins with the exiles."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

I entered the room to find no one there at first as I scanned the room completely overlooking the man with the dark robe till he called my name. Looking at him through the dark and listening to the voice I was able to determine who it was. It was none other then Lord Pazela, I had no clue why he wanted to see me in private like this or even why he had picked me. "Yes sir." I said as I walked forward before lowering myself to the ground in a meditative position and looked at the man while he spoke. "I understand sir, but why did you pick me out of all the others that are here, and who are these exiles you speak of?"

"Nobody here is special, nobody here is above one another. Others will hear what I tell you. Here, we will learn the mistakes that the Sith have made, so as to not replicate them in the future. The relationship of all Dark Jedi in this Order of Black Hand will be through mutual understanding. Together, we will discover the secrets of the dark side."

He lowered his head to look down to the ground. "I go by many names. But my first was Vilox Pazela. Lord is merely a title, one that I gained through the facade that I created, for I have deceived the Sith Empire into thinking I am one of them. Subsequently, I am known to the Sith as Darth Vazela. But here, to the Order of Black Hand and it's members, I am Master Pazela and you would do well to call me as such."

"In time, you will join me outside of Vjun and outside of this world, I am Darth Vazela. Remember the differences between my alias and true identity, as it is imperative to the Black Hand that the illusion I have surrounded myself in remains intact. As you see, mutual understanding can be profitable for both parties."

He paused, waiting for Kale to sit with him.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Listening to Master Pazela I nodded my head as I came to sit next to the man. To me he gave off a slightly creepy vibe, but in the end it was more welcoming than anything. "Yes Master Pazela. Yes from my lessons I've seen and heard that the Sith have made plenty of mistakes and that even the ones now are making mistakes. No offense to you or anyone else of The Black Hand of course. Though is it the smartest thing to betray and try to outsmart the Sith, from what I've seen most of the time it ends up in needless deaths." I said trying to sound wise and picking my words carefully as I spoke to Pazela. I had no clue what he was capable of but considering he was a master I'm sure it was more than I was at this point.

"I will everything in my power to insure that your illusion stays intact and that the wool still covers the Sith's eyes. So where do we start?" I asked quite eager to hear what he had planned now. He had called me in here and told me about his secret identity and what he was doing to the Sith and it made me all Giddy on the inside while a piece of me wanted to see the Sith order fall, but maybe be built up anew without the mistakes of the current generation.

"Good." Lifting his hands from his sides, he grasped the fabric of his hood and lowered it onto his back. "Before the Sith Empire, there were three conflicts between the light and dark sides of the force. There was the war on Tython, historical referred to as the Force Wars, where the Je'daii Order fragmented and split apart, as their members discovered the light and the dark. I do not know much of this conflict, other than the Je'daii who followed the light won their war and founded the Jedi Order, where they moved to Ossus to start anew."

"The second I know of are referred to as the first exiles. They were Dark Jedi who discovered the dark side of the force and waged a war against the Jedi Order, who rejected their teachings. They called themselves the Lettow of Legion and they followed Xendor. The Jedi prevailed again."

"The third was known as the Hundred Year Darkness, a war that was waged between the second exiles and the Jedi Order. I have studied this particular conflict in great depth because it was from this conflict between the Dark Jedi of old and the Jedi Order that the original Sith species were found and subsequently the Sith Empire, which through it's many inceptions and eras, has the same objectives as Ajunta Pall and his following after the Hundred Year Darkness ended."

"You say that it may be a mistake to plot against the Sith, but here I sit before you as one of their Sith Lords; and they do not even suspect the betrayal that will inevitably come forth. The dark side is a living nexus of energy that can be used to make one powerful. It's power is so that it can blind and deceive those whom are not aligned to it. Only those who guide the dark side can perceive future events and unlock it's secrets. If the dark side was truly with the Sith, then I would not have been able to deceive and lie to them in order to create the facade that I have already spoken to you about."

"It is then apparent that the Order of Black Hand must be guided into becoming the epitome of the dark side of the force, by toppling the Empire and creating it into something better, for we will become better than the Lords of the Sith. It was the vision of the Dark Jedi exiles who found the Sith to create an Empire that would stand against the Republic and Jedi Order, allowing them to topple the Jedi from their perch and to rule the galaxy, yet throughout Sith history, on the eve of it's victory, they have failed. There legacy has become ours. Where the Sith have failed, we will succeed by becoming the architects of the future."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Listening to the history lesson Master Pazela was putting me through I nodded my head as I memorized the names of the planets he spoke of as well as the names he mentioned. Later on when I found the time I would go and do my own research on the planets and their pasts. This way I'd have my own collective knowledge as well. I may even visit the planets if I found the time to get there.

"Mistake me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Sith's main failures due to infighting and a craving for power for oneself instead of the order as a whole? Every story I've heard the Sith went about betraying one another so they could gain greater power. Is that all the Sith see the darkside as? Just a way to elevate their status? Is that why it is us who have to take on the legacy? " I asked as I looked over at the man after he took off his hood and observed his features. The thick gray hair and the pasty white skin along with the yellow eyes. Were all these signs of darkside degredegation? Would I eventually end up looking like this man? Actually I didn't even know how old Pazela was for all I knew he could be in his hundreds though I doubted it. If he was however he looked good for his age.

Vilox pushed his hands to his side and rose to his full height. He folded his hands back into the opposite sleeves and began to circle around Kale, his eyes locked on the Dark Jedi Padawan. "Indeed, a problem that has hindered the Sith Empire since it's inception was in fighting. This is a problem that we will solve. You see Kale Xeros, we are the third coming of the Dark Jedi; and much like our predecessors, each inception of Dark Jedi such as we has come with centuries in between each of them."

"The first was Xendor and his Legions of Lettow, who were responsible for the First Great Schism from the Jedi Order. It was during a time when the Jedi Order had begun to grow on Ossus. Through historical texts, I have learned that, much like the second generation of Dark Jedi that I will explain later, Xendor and his following wanted to study and learn from other Force traditions. Eventually, he founded an Academy in the Lettow system and there they studied the dark side of the Force. Eventually, the members of this Academy would call themselves the Legions of Lettow as they believed that the Jedi Order would one day attack them, which they did in the end. All of the Lettow Legionaires were slain by the Jedi Order and subsequently, the First Great Schism ended in Jedi victory."

He continued to circle around Kale Xeros, as he explained the pieces of history of the Dark Jedi that preceded them. "As I mentioned, the second generation of Dark Jedi were responsible for the Second Great Schism from the Jedi Order. These exiles believed themselves the heirs of Xendor. I have even read excerpts of Sorzus Syn's journal that her and the Dark Jedi that arrived on Korriban believed that if the Jedi Order had cooperated and even learned to study the dark side of the Force then the war in which they waged against the Jedi Order, known as the Hundred Year Darkness, would not have happened."

"The Legion of Lettow and the Dark Jedi exiles each rose to challenge the Jedi Order, but only after approaching the Jedi and offering them the opportunity to discover more about the Force. It was only after the Hundred Year Darkness ended and the Dark Jedi exiles traveled across the stars until they eventually found Korriban did they realize their mistake. Alas, their mistake evolved into another, the internal strife that has crippled the Sith and so, it is here now that this third generation of Dark Jedi, the Order of Black Hand, can truly learn of the mistakes of Xendor and his legion, Ajunta Pall and his following and the generations of Sith that came before us."

He came to a stop in front of Kale, leaning his head to the left as he studied him. "The Order of Black Hand is a legion, following and Empire all in one. We understand that the dark side of the Force is a pathway to new powers and abilities. We understand that for us to continue to evolve and learn, that the Jedi Order must be destroyed; and we understand that if we are to discover more about the dark side of the Force and to destroy the Jedi Order, then we must not have the stagnation and weakness that has crippled the Sith Empire for all of these centuries. These mistakes, endorsed by the aforementioned have been observed, studied and analyzed by us. Now it is our time."

"We will enslave an Empire and lead it to victory over the Jedi. We will take over a galaxy, so as to create order and peace through strength. We will discover all of the secrets of the dark side. We will succeed where our predecessors have failed."

When Master Pazela started to circle around me I felt as if I was being converged on by a elusive enemy. Yes he claimed to be on our side but how was I actually supposed to know? Well Master Judas, and DArren seemed to trust him as well so maybe I should as well. However complete trust was for the meek. Even when speaking of not betraying each other it could happen unintentionally. Listening to Master Pazela as he circled me I watched him closely as well as crossed my legs and began to meditate on his words as he spoke. My eyes closed and it was like I was once again living through what Master Pazela spoke of. The great betrayals, the massive battles and all the deceptions that had constantly been built up upon each other. It was a excellent feeling as I learned from the mistakes of the past.

Shaking my head as the history lesson finished I opened them. "I understand Master Pazela, though if we are to do this we need more players in the game, so to say. However all we have are you, Master Darren, and Master Judas. That's not enough to take on a whole empire, I think your way may be a bit better. Subtle manipulations here and there may get us father than actually charging in head first. Though we still need more trained individuals." I said as I stood to my feet.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"This is why you are here Xeros. There is nothing stopping you from discovering more about the dark side and the aforementioned masters are here to help you progress in that way. When we discover something about the dark side, we will share it with you and vice versa. Mutual understanding and cooperation between the Black Hand will see to the destruction of the Jedi Order. This is our philosophy."

He leaned his head to the right before asking, "Do you have a Lightsaber?"

"Should we really only limit ourselves to the dark side of the force though? We should also spread our knowledge across into the lightside as the jedi call it. There may be some things there that will help us along our path. If needed I am more than willing to take the burden then share what I learn." I said to Master Pazela before bowing. "No I do not have a lightsaber yet, I need to build one, though I have found a particular design that I'm fond of. Looking into the history of the darkside I've read about double bladed sabers that are built into a similar hilt to a regular sabers. The only names I recognized though were Exar Kun's." I admitted.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @Kale Xerios |

"Waste of time." Vilox got up to his feet, headed through the door and disappeared around the corner. He told Kale everything he needed to know about the Dark Jedi. Maybe he would learn from his mistake and seek him out in the near distant future. But for today, their lesson was over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom