Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Chris Does Edits/Sigs

Chris' Graphical Shop: Sigs, Avatars, Edits
Need something edited? Looking for a new signature or avatar? Then you've come to the right place! Simply place an order below and get your item within a few hours*! Never struggle with images again! Let someone else struggle for you! Order today~~~
*Time not guranteed. Some requests will take longer than others. Max wait time estimated to be a week unless otherwise noted.

Examples:
Signatures-
2i8g5rd.jpg

fkpljn.jpg

10p8tv8.jpg

abo64o.jpg

2ufrr69.jpg
ekkign.jpg
257nifo.jpg
64ffqh.jpg
25gwb5y.jpg
mt4e1i.jpg

8yxkig.jpg
photo-1545.gif
photo-2791.gif
photo-1543.jpg
photo-7207.jpeg
photo-7317.jpg
General Edits-

If you'd like to make a request, please fill out the following form:
COLORS: Any particular colors you'd like used? Mostly lights or darks? Blues, blacks, reds?
THEME: Any sort of theme to it? Justice? Anger? Adventure?
TYPE: What do you want? A signature, avatar, or a general edit type thing?
NOTES: Anything you want me to know? This section is mainly for general edits. It's where you put what you want me to do!
TEXT: Do you want any text on the image? Any quotes, dialogue, or your character's name/title?

Since no one's bit yet, I'll go ahead. You do great work! ^_^

COLORS: N/A
THEME: N/A
TYPE: Just an eye color change.
NOTES: If you could tweak her eye color to a hazel green with a tint of amber (think dark sider), that'd be awesome. Anything else is up to your artistic discretion.
TEXT: N/A

Thanks a bunch in advance, [member="Drapeam Nyx"]!

[member="Keira Ticon"]
That's totally fine! :) Just give me a real quick sec...
*way to much time later*
Because I'm me, I made about twenty five versions, each with varying levels of Sith and (on my part) mild frustration.
Apparently I'm tired enough to forget that, when done a certain way, green + red = brown. I managed though.
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2s6t55w.jpg
http://oi60.tinypic.com/wqymhs.jpg
http://oi61.tinypic.com/14e6pnl.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/fyg19i.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/16lxno8.jpg
I hope one of these works. If not, I am completely and utterly willing to go back into that editing program and continue until my work is satisfactory.

*steals the third one and runs away*

You're like me when it comes to art, I think. Which means you do it over and over again until it's satisfactory/because you had way too much fun with it. :p

Thanks! You do really amazing work! I might have to come pester you again sometime. ;)

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

You do so much random art in every other thread yours is almost bare. :)

I have a request for you to fix Uri but I will ask this of you later. For now, I have a sith I would like you to make an avatar and Siggy for. :)

Large Image warning:
Quolsdra.png
I don't know the actress but the character is Cressida from Hunger Games Mocking Jay( <Googling this get you lots of lovely pics :) ) I colored the right eye violet and the left almost like a fiery yellow/orange (both were suppose to be yellow but something happened to make her have heterochromia and I LOVE it) You are free to use what pics you want of the character (try keep the tat and eyes however) and use the above pic for either sig or avy if you want. Doesn't matter. I give you creative freedom. :)

Now for the siggy, I would like the words 'Law and Chaos. Without the other both are extinct.'

Even though she will be a sith her affinity will be a True Neutral not leaning heavily on good/law or evil/chaos. So with that in mind I give you free reign to do as you please with it.

Edit: also just regular images not gifs. Please. :)

[member="Uri Aureleos"]
NATALIE DORMER
NATALIE DORMER IS LOVE, NATALIE DORMER IS LIFE<3<3<3<3<3
*fangirls*
I will very much enjoy making this signature. Should be ready within the hour.
Also, how much random art do I make?... I mean, my best example for that is on the list (Deadspace FALL, BREAK, DIE). There was the whole 200 second drawing on paint thing, along with a few sort-of art things (does poetry count?). Besides that I can't think of much. Generally my good examples are on here already.

[member="Darth Venefica"]
I'll have yours ready within the hour. Hopefully. Depends on how much I get distracted by pics of Natalie Dormer for Uri's request.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

You jacked that one thread with Varus! :D Also I didn't realize I met you in your other char on another thread with making white hair and twinkley eyes until you gave away above that you were told you were great with eyes.

Don't go over board with the pics of NATALIE DORMER. :p As long as they have the shave half head tattoo and the special eyes I will be happy.

PS I'm watching Mocking Jay part 1 for the third time today. >.> Still not tired of it... I may be going for 4 times. (my record is with 6 with the horse movie Spirit. My little cousin and just played it on repeat almost all day one day when I was keeping him.)

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

I will grab C for the avy. Beautiful.

As for the sig... Yeahhhhhh.... :) The main problems I have are how the words are laid out (I saw law and wondered where chaos was until my eyes found it) and the shadowing. The background shadowing doesn't match the shadowing on the pic of Nat you chose. (I hate doing art for other artist just for this reason. ;) )

Take my pic above cut her out and place her in the middle of the siggy. Put 'Law and Chaos' on the left with the same font as they have. Put 'and' as the same font you have all the other words. 'Without the other both are extinct' on her right. Move her closer to the left if the centering of it makes it look off. Then add a nice warm/arid background (oranges yellows browns something of that sort like on the avy) That should give you/me a beautiful sig. :D

Edit: also make 'extinct' in the same font and size as law/chaos.

[member="Darth Venefica"]
Those are creepy pics and you should feel very bad/proud for making me look at them. A++ playby choice.
I made a few versions as well, seeing as one of pics by itself made a pretty sweet sig after a bit of editing.
Version A: http://oi61.tinypic.com/t52moz.jpg
t52moz.jpg

I should probably resize that for you.

Version B: (A little more classic)
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2v0g7ro.jpg
2v0g7ro.jpg

I may not have liked Beyond: Two Souls that much, but the concept art works great for sig backgrounds (as long as you manipulate it a bit).

Version C: http://i61.tinypic.com/24nnrl0.jpg
24nnrl0.jpg

Version D: http://oi62.tinypic.com/1zclkkk.jpg
1zclkkk.jpg

I REFUSE TO PUT THESE IN SPOILERS. It would take, like, ten seconds of coding. To much work.

It's like I could make it myself? >.> ( too lazy and I wish to see you work your magic :) )

I have an eye for colors and shading now thanks to my mentor(the person who taught me how to make this stuff) who was constantly critiquing everything I did and ultimately making me a shrew now that my eyes can see every error I and other make. >.>

I have a special appreciation for designs that are truly wonderful however and I love your work. :D

[member="Uri Aureleos"]
You had a mentor? Heh, lucky little laddy... I taught myself how to do this. Started with a simple cropping using a program [member="Nickolas Imura"] (I used to make sigs for him... now he's all grown up...) showed someone else (I glanced at the thread and saw it). Lemme see if I still have my early work somewhere....
Uh, there's this: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2h3obow.jpg
That was... the eighth-ish thing I made? IDK, something like that. I've gotten a lot better over the past year and a half.
Hell, I've improved ten times over in the past month alone. I figured out how to edit gifs, I learned to make things transparent, and I managed to successfully change the color of someone's hair (though I only saved the final version, which someone wanted text on top for, so I lost the best part of it).
Having a mentor probably would have made things easier. I could have gone to my Pa (who's a professional photographer, and works with Photoshop a bunch), but he doesn't work with Pixlr, and we, uh, we don't work the best together sometimes. Random bit of personal information there. Ta-da! This has (probably) been today's segment of "Shut up, Nyx!" Tune in tomorrow for another!

Well, I've distracted myself from my work long enough. I'll try to get something done within (another) hour.
EDIT: Oh crikey! I forgot say thanks for the compliments!
Thanks so much, it means a lot<3

Little laddy? Try 23 yr old Lady. :p

I'll not rip you a new one on your old stuff. You have definitely improved. And yeah the mentor helped. I've been making sigs and such for a year myself. I'm not an expert but I've learned a lot from him about how to do certain things on photoshop. Having someone who actually know what to do and what you are doing wrong is great. I myself have never touched pixlr so you are a wizard so far. I also got a few lessons from a graphic artist on gimp(I hate it) and learned how to change and fix shadowing problems. Also learned how to balance cool and warm colors. Which if your ever wonder why your sig looks off but can't figure out why it's probably because of the colors. :) (or shadowing like above)

My latest love is Blender! 3d modeling.

Another girl?!?
Oh dear, I'm so used to everyone on here being boys... It's nice to see another female artist! My apologies for the mix up, I've generally just started assuming people are male on here (probably a bad thing) or at least the gender of their Main Character.
{As a secondary note: I'm a dorky 15-year-old.}

Pixlr is, at times, irritatingly simple. Or at least the version I use. The site offers three: One master-program (like a really dumbed down version of Photoshop that is still to complicated for me), an express version (about 1/20th of the full content, and the one I use), and a mobile version.
http://apps.pixlr.com/express/
^That's the one I use. Relatively simple design, but not much an inexperienced user can do. Eventually you learn to use the small things for bigger stuff. However, I have to go into other programs if I want certain things done. Pixlr does not support gifs (I normally use Ezgif for that), it can't make things transparent (I use Paint to crop, then put into Lunapic for the second part), and there aren't to many fonts to pick from. Despite this I haven't even bothered trying to learn how to use any other programs/systems yet. They're all to complicated for a simpleton like this little lassy.

No idea what shadowing is. It's probably what it sounds like, but I'm to lazy to check. Balancing colors... I sort of know about that. But 95% of what I do isn't technical know-how or some sort of art-related jargon, it's just me going "I THINK IT LOOKS PURTY THIS WAY".

You distracted me again... almost done though. I think. Hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom