Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OS Dominion of Csilla OOC

Liliane

L
[member="Saiah"]

Yeah, that's true.

EDIT: I will make my third post and then I should be near your current location.

[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

Sorry, this wasn't the way I planned for this to go. Though, just so it's mentioned: We can't kill you unless you give OOC permission, such are the Forum rules. Nor do I (As a writer) wish to push death on your character.

Secondly! [member="Darth Raven"] and [member="Darth Tauros"]. Now that Saiah is disengaged from combat and there are two fellow knights present. she will go ahead and complete her mission to assassinate a key member of the Chiss Ascendancy. I was hoping to not leave clear signs of Sith involvement. That way we can blame the murder of a dear leader, father, brother, and lover on someone else. I'm sure Saiah can delete the security footage.

Liliane

L
[member="Saiah"]

No, no. It was just me acting overly dramatic! I am not going to kill my character, but it's a situation where things are just really stressful. :p

Now it's just the time to discuss things through about how all characters can peacefully go home (I am sure none of you want your characters to die right now or anything) so that it would go well with the story. ;)

[member="Darth Raven"], [member="Darth Tauros"]

[member="Saiah"]

That works.

And yeah, we weren't going to kill unless with permission. In the rules. Youcould've always made some big escape or other thanks to untimely intervention. That's how I always do it lol.

Liliane

L
Coren Starchaser said:
If you got your permission slip signed... [member="Lilin Imperieuse"]
You sneaky little bastard. :p

[member="Darth Raven"], yeah, I could go with that. Well, actually I was starting to plan that. Lilin would try to confuse you people and then run away as fast as possible.

[member=Coren Starchaser]

Ohhhhhhh!

You gonna take that [member=Sage Bane]?

Get him!

*drops a beat*

beatbox.gif

Liliane

L
Don't want to interrupt you guys, but I want to thank everybody who participated in this Dominion, especially [member="Darth Raven"], [member="Saiah"] and [member="Darth Tauros"]. It was extremely fun to write and I hope I can provide some opposition for you guys some time later as well.

Even though I am not a member of the One Sith, I would gladly join any Dominion you have in the future and fight against you.

Please forgive me my chickenish attitude at the duel, but I just want to say that a dominion like that is not a really good way to die in my opinion, especially in the beginning of a character's story. In an Invasion -- yes, definitely; in a Dominion -- not my style. I hope you still enjoyed the little madness and had some fun times.

Thank you and congratulations! :)

[member="Sage Bane"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Vrag"], [member="Rekha Kaarde"], [member="Sena Lassiter"], [member="Maja Vern"], [member="Matsu Xiangu"], [member="Darth Carach"], [member="Darth Venefica"], [member="Reverance"], [member="Jaron Lesan"], [member="Anastasia Rade"], [member="Spark Finn"], [member="Sitara Qin"], [member="Micah Talith"], [member="Xiarr Raeth"], [member="Darth Malum"], [member="Brask'ari'sabosen"], [member="Drapeam Nyx"], [member="Tanek Santii"], [member="Greta Kohler"], [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Osaji Killian"], [member="Cryax Bane"], [member="Darth Valdra"], [member="Xander Blackmoore"], [member="Vengeance"]

Thank you! We'd be glad to have you write in our dominions again as well.

The group of writers in this thread have been amazing. Such fun to read.

Also anyone who wants to keep writing in the thread, feel free. Just because we got to 100 posts, doesn't mean we can't finish our stories

*goes back to murdering Coren*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom