Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orrazerus Nights

The nightclub on Orrazerus was called Blackout, renamed after the Red Ravens Crime Syndicate wrested control of the Outer Rim planet, usurping all power from its various warring clans. Well, the ones that were left anyway. The club's name was fitting as one of the central battles for the planet took place there during a blackout, the loss of power turning what was a tense "diplomatic" celebration into a bloodbath. It was the cunning plan of Lysle Rigger, the former leader of the Red Ravens and Cryax's predecessor, to gather all the heads of the most dangerous rival gang leaders into one place under the guise of a huge bash. Then the Ravens could eliminate them in one fell swoop of their bloody red wings.

It was here that Cryax Bane waited for a potential new recruit to the Red Ravens, a woman who was famed to be a cold-blooded killer as well as a Playhutt girl. There was a combination you didn't see everyday. Amid his massive security detail, the red-eyed Chiss shared drinks with a number of raggedy looking humanoids, the new brass, puppet warlords put in place by the Ravens and hand-picked by Cryax and Logan of Little Coruscant who was away fighting the Republic with the One Sith.

He was sitting at his favorite table, one which held good memories for him. It was at this table that the Chiss had killed someone for the very first time, eviscerating a man in the dark. Such an interesting feeling, to eliminate the light in someone's eyes. The fact that you could almost see it departing from their glassy stare gave one a feeling of godliness. Where the light went after that was anyone's guess, but he imagined it out there twinkling along with the other galactic bodies of light, waiting for him to someday join the chorus of stars.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Cryax Bane"]

During the battle of Manaan, Patricia had fought hard. She lost good people and she made it out alive while the battle raged on, part of her was almost thankful she was injured. But the majority of her wished she had stayed there with those men until the bitter end, to go down swinging taking any sith or Yuuzhan Vong with her. This however did not happen, Patricia had survived and moved on to her next assignment. Infiltrate the Red Ravens crime syndicate and kark things up, feed information and do what she could to make sure the republic had any intel they could. But that required a new life. The agent needed a new history and luckily she worked for the biggest intelligence agency in the galaxy next to the omega protectorate.

Her file and background check even at the deepest levels would come up as her serving in the republic military as an officer doing multiple operations and fighting against the original Sith Empire on Manaan years ago. It further read that she was injured in battle and was later booted from the military with a dishonorable discharge for alcohol abuse. Afterwards she spent five years as a mercenary doing various odd jobs through wild space. But during the rise of the One Sith was contracted against the sith to fight for the pubs again on Manaan. However was again injured. Her persona came off as that of a mercenary who would fight for the highest bidder, she didn't care who won only that she got paid.

Stepping through the club the woman dressed in her tight red dress and pushed through the mob of people to make it to Cryax. It was a interesting sight to see, the five foot two agent put people's hands in death grips that caused them to shriek when they got I her way. She was here to meet Cryax Bane for talks of a long term contract and membership into the gang. She needed a steady line of work and this would be a good start. She thought about her daughter Erika and sharpened her will. Moving in on the booth she spotted Cryax and plopped down in the booth across from him.

"Sup?" She said to him

Cryax was aware of Patricia's arrival before he even saw her since all of the men in the room, the straight ones anyway, turned their heads to leer at the Playhutt girl. As Patricia slid into his booth, he smiled at the petite blonde human and turned his head towards the Orrazerus warlords who were hanging on his every word. "Leave," he hissed, slamming his blue-skinned hand down on the table, rattling glasses, and they scattered like womp rats.

"Patricia is it?" he said leveling his glowing red eyes at her. It was a hard sell that this tiny little thing was the cold-blooded killer that he'd heard about, but as his own enemies knew the hard way, looks could be deceiving. "I've heard so much about your skills as a mercenary, and we could use good killers in the Red Ravens. Tell me a bit more about why you're right for our organization, and what you can do for the Ravens."

Cryax hailed the waiter and ordered a cognac for himself and then looking over at the fiesty-looking blonde asked, "For the lady?"

Miss Blonde

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Patricia watched the man order his subordinates away, normally this would turn Patricia on but she knew for a fact Cryax was gay so that wasn't happening. They scattered like rodents leaving only him and Patricia, and a plethora of robot guards. She eyed Cryax up and down soaking in the details of his body. He looked like shit, dark bags under his eyes and stress lines for days. Though it could be expected for men in his position. Politics was a risky game, but in the underworld criminal politics don't end with you being elected out of office. Normally it's an unmarked grave in forest if you're lucky.

She had taken in a good amount of details on her way in and had narrowed down a lot of different things that had happened. She smiled and nodded when he called her by her name and now she was going to show why they should hire her.

"There's five ways in or out of this place through conventional manners, three cameras are on us now, and the club is at half it's capacity right now. Which is bad because it's the weekend, which leads me to believe something bad happened here. If you looke down in private areas or lounges to the side you can see the carpet is brand new. Now this club isn't terribly old and carpets used in clubs normally can go for years without needing to be replaced. And another thing the club is called black out, and for a club called blackout there's no black lights. And I think that's because it would show an awfully big mess that was left behind, people are scared of this club and they have good reason to be. If it were up to me I would shut this place down and reconfigure it into a hospital or something nice for the community to prove that the Ravens are here to support the people, to gain their loyalty and make happy citizens. Then I'd build a new club for them, this one is tainted."

Patricia finished her little rant about the club and honestly she had no idea about the past of this place, it was just clear that signs were everywhere. Her training did not fail her and and knew what she was talking about.

"Also your men are poorly trained, lack basic discipline and a formal military with a backbone. I have seen other operations lead by the ravens and you guys are trying to hit rabbits with rocket launchers. With my help I can fix this mess and get things in order. I was an officer for years and I know a thing or two about combat and operations, despite how fabulous I look." She gave a sweet giggle and smiled at Cryax.

Patricia's knowledge was formidable to say the least. With Dredge clinging to his back like a demonic monkey, Cryax was finding it impossible to concentrate on smoothly running the Red Ravens, and with Logan of Little Coruscant off fighting the Republic for the One Sith, and his Secretary Ice conspicuously absent from executive meetings lately, he could use the lithe blonde's help. Cryax bristled at her accusation that his men were poorly trained, but she wasn't that far off the mark, especially since he himself, a slicer by trade, was lacking in military expertise. Cryax was strategic, cunning, and whip-smart with computers, but he was no war hawk. However, if he were going to let Patricia get that close to him, he needed to make sure she was loyal. Something about her was off, and he couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. She almost seemed to know too much about the Ravens, as if she had been watching them from afar, perhaps for a rival gang.

He ran his fingers through his blue-black hair and nodded his head, an impressed smile spreading on his face. "While I don't know if I agree with you one-hundred percent about your assessment of us, I like what I hear, Patricia," he said in an attempt to save face. "And I'd like to hear more. But I have to tell you, I have ways of finding out if someone isn't what she says she is. We will be checking into your background quite thoroughly, so if there's anything you need to tell me about your allegiances. Anything at all. You would be wise to tell me now."

He paused and leaned in closer to the woman, lowering his voice to a growl. "If you join us and I find out that your loyalty is lacking, I will make sure that things are done to your pretty little face that will end your Playhutt career."

Miss Blonde

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Patricia had a look on her face that could best be summed up as, are you karking serious? Normally a threat like that would make Patricia worry, but not from someone like Cryax. The man looked like he was on deaths door and he couldn't even take of himself much less her. The woman had fought literal wars on the front lines and had killed everything from thugs to Yuuzhan Vong. She simply smiled and gave her retort.

"You should look in a mirror before you threaten me. I do not respond kindly to them, I don't need to threaten you. Because when you take a peek into my history. You will know exactly what I'm capable of doing. So let's not sit around jerking each other off, as long as you pay me I will be as loyal as you need me to be." She gave him another professional smile and wanted this to not end with her killing the crap out of him.

"So Mister Bane. Do we have an agreement?" Patricia sat up in her seat to be more prim and proper. Extending her hand outward she smiled again and hopefully this guy would take it, she really didn't want to go back and forth dealing with loyalty issues and veiled threats.

His glowing red eyes narrowed at the amount of guff that poured from the Playhutt bunny's mouth. Did she not know who the kark she was talking to? Sure Cryax himself might have not been the scariest person, but the people he surrounded himself were, and he paid their bills. He could snap his fingers and his Mirari bodyguard droids would open fire before she could even get her weapon from wherever she was hiding it in that sliver of fabric she called a dress.

Still, this kind of talk was all in the game. He wouldn't get her respect by getting indignant. He would only get it by showing her how just cunning he could be, but that would take time. Underestimation was a trait he was used to exploiting.

"We have an agreement, Patricia." Cryax said, nodding in affirmation. Then he took her hand in his and gave it a firm shake. With a cold stare he added, "Just don't disappoint me. You wouldn't like me when I'm disappointed." Here the Chiss gave her a grin, his red eyes glimmering with malice, and as he smiled, his sunken eyes and gaunt cheekbones, made his face look a bit like a skull with flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom