Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Ornik Vizsla

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Gael bar Ammon"]

===
punisher-1.jpg

Ornik Vizsla

Role: Soldier & bounty hunter

Development Threads: None, transferred NPC

Species: Human

Force Sensitivity: None

Appearance: Bulky and tall, about 6’5” and aggressively muscular, with dark hair cut short, dark eyes, and a brooding countenance. In appearance, he is easily the most intimidating member of the squad, or of most any group, for that matter. He keeps himself rough-shaven, as if he preferred to use one of his knives rather than a proper razor... well, perhaps he does.

Personality: He’s also the most actually intimidating. Dark humor, dark looks, and a general attitude of grim savagery typify Ornik. He’s not a nice or safe fellow, and those who fear him are right to do so. Ornik has a formidable reputation as a warrior, and is aware of it, yet carries no arrogance from it. Every ounce of him bespeaks savage efficiency - and note that word, for though he wears the trappings of civilization, he is a modern savage.

Weapon of Choice:
> A shortsword beskad, sheathed on his left hip. It's a memento, a relic from an old friend of his.
> A kukri-style vibroknife, sheathed at the back of his waist
> A bowie vibroknife, sheathed on his chest
> A DL-44, holstered under his shoulder
> A Deathhammer, holstered on his left leg
> A 7-shot revolver Mandalorian Ripper, holstered on his right hip
> A DXR6 carbine, slung on a strap
> Medium durasteel armor with cortosis weave, and an assortment of grenades on his belt; frags, thermal detonators, & stun.

Wealth: Unremarkable. Ornik's primary occupation is as a bounty hunter, and he has few enough needs to keep his costs low. He saves most of what earns, and could likely live quite comfortably, but is not impressively wealthy.

Combat Function: General-purpose soldier and special operator.

Skills: Expert combat skills, interrogation, pursuit/tracking

Notable Possessions: Beskar gauntlets, leg armor, and helm. As with the rest of his armor, it is painted matte black.

Other Notes: Nyet.

Intent: Ornik is quite possibly my favorite NPC, ever. He’s here to operate on his own, and to be a member of my favorite squad of Mandos, a group of NPCs I use to spearhead military engagements and the like. Having him around allows me to extend my writer/roleplay influence to places my main PC isn’t necessarily available to be, or situations for which he is not optimal.

[member="Orlong Bann"]

Because these all appear to be separate NPCs, you'll have to submit individual subs for each of them. Please tag me when you decide which NPC you will be using for this sub and have made the necessary edits.

[member="Orlong Bann"]

Just a couple things before I chalk this up for approval. First, you mention a squad he's a part of. Please elaborate on what this squad is. Second, because of his wide arsenal, I'm going to ask that you link each weapon to either the wiki or Chaos canon submission. It would also behoove you to go into a little more detail with everything, though what you have now is acceptable.

Lastly, please change the thread name to that of the NPC being submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom