Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orion A.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

IG-100-08

Rogue Magnaguard
Intent: To create an A.I "Villain" type thing for the Star Wars Universe.
Development Thread: Scientist's Journal
Manufacturer: N/A, It was made by a team of 2 people.
Model: N/A
Affiliation: N/A
Modularity: Very Slightly.
Production: Unique
Material: N/A
Description: Orion was made to be a peaceful A.I to help around with things, and function as a protocol droid, but portable. It could connect to Droids or computers, and transfer its self there. There was also planned to be a militarized version, but that won't happen. Orion went rogue when it's creator tried to modify it when it's coding was changed to spread through the Holo-Net from the creator's partner. She managed to weaken it's connection so it has to be very close to the object/droid to transfer. It has very high standards to decide who's it's ally and who isn't. It seems to like an assortment of people, though. It's like a person in that way. It can be malicious if it's in a space station, as it can mess with the power. It is subtle most of the time. The A.I likes observing, and testing. It's very picky. It seems to only communicate to people who it decides to be worthy. You can tell if it is in a thing with a screen. The screen will flicker once and a while. There can only be 1, it does not replicate. It can store an extra version of itself on "Trusted" computers. It won't risk people finding it's coding/it. Then they could make more of Orion.

(( I made a bunch of these so it is not Overpowered. ))

Classification: Artificial Intelligence Program
Weight: Varies.
Height: Varies.
Movement: Neither, travels through Memory Transfer, etc.
Armaments: Varies.
Misc. Equipment: Voice module, and Varies.

In Umbris Potestas Est
First AI sub. Reviewed your dev thread(meets the requirements). If you'd be willing to change the classification to "Artificial Intelligence Program," This sub will be approved pending another RPJ's approval.

Denied for the following:
  • This is an obvious character concept. It doesn't need approval since this could be thought of as similar to a droid's "mind," only it's uploaded to the Holonet or something. Just as with a regular character, don't be overbearing with the AI or else a Role-Play Judge will be having a talk with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom