Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oricon?

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

I did a quick scan, but didn't see it either. We might've both missed it.

Not all canon planets will be found on the Chaos map. If you come across such a planet, you can reply to the map thread update thread and follow the template listed there, to ask for a canon planet to be added.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

It isn't there. So just submit it to the map update thread to have it added as [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] said.

Considering Alderaan is still intact, relatively on Chaos. Other than the vong forming part, I'd say yes. [member="Maka Sumoto"].

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Makes sense if you think about it like that... I thought it just fell apart at the end of that last raid there in SWTOR.

Yeah, can't say there since I've not gotten far in that. If so it would be far from the first thing destroyed in canon in some form, that made a comeback around here. Space Magic, or whatever you'd like to call it tidies that up usually and few notice. Or it's as simple said canon item or world being well liked, or it's something too iconic to not have around.

[member="Maka Sumoto"]

Per CHAOS canon, all destroyed planets were restored and rebuilt under the first era of Omni (not Clockwork Omni), hence Alderaan and other previously destroyed planets being available for use. So yes, it would still be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom