Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ori here needs plots. Anyone interested?

Hey yall! New character here and all so i figured i'd try to get him into some stuff. For those of you who don't know me i play [member="Queen Sovereign"] and @Mercy. I wanted to make a character inspired from things like the Dino from Jurassic World or Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy. A creature born from genetic design and raised in hellish captivity, Ori has developed...a rather damaged Psyche. Starting out as a small innocent creature who soon realized his harsh reality are science ripped him apart time and time again and put him back together. Struggling with self identity and feelings of low self wroth because of the number of creatures his body has been fused with he sees himself as little more but a monster. Think of the subjects in the movie Deadpool just...far more cruel lol.

I know that i want him to get out of the facility he is in which is kind of how his story 'begins' so to speak. Either escaping his captors or perhaps a transfer somewhere else, ect. Options are limitless for how he can get out, though it would be weird for him since...he is pretty stupid fffffff. He spent his life in a box so once he steps off that station it's a whole new world for him.

The path he takes is ultimately decided by whoever he may attach himself to as a 'guardian' or 'companion'. It is rather clear he can't do anything on his own and has quite a lot to learn in terms of how the galaxy works. If he even learns at all. Hell he could just get dropped on a planet and go straight tribal and cause a ruckus somewhere. Like i said, depends on who decides to 'adopt' him so to speak. Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunter, Royalty, ect. Matters little to me. This character is designed to be a blank slate and whose story is almost completely made from those around him rather than a direct narritive i give him.

Sooooo who wants a puppy!?

Big puppy. But a puppy nonetheless.

Don't let that angelic appearence fool you though. He's a savage little beast.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] : Mayhaps. Though Ori is not the only subject in the facility. There are hundreds of expiriments so i doub't he'd be very special out of 'all' of them xD. Might be hard to track him specifically. GenTech are a nasty bunch who protect their 'possessions' like Mandos protect their Beskar haha.

[member="Vehanv Kiva"] : Lol, must resist the whistles.

They sound like the Q-fed we are fighting in the outback, BB could be part of the mission sent to takedown the facility as part of a "joint" effort. We have a few faction writers that I think would love a story like that.

[member="Ori"] if you're interested let me know and we can pm the set up

Dezoti

D
[member="Ori"]

This would be a lot of fun. I do enjoy the idea that you have behind this character.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] : I would not mind doing a plot with you guys. I don't know much about your faction though but if members there are interested in such a thing i'm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom