Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ordo-Class, Limited Edition Blaster Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)
Intent: A personal weapon for the Ordo family
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Concordia Cresent Technologies.
Model: Ordo class limited edition blaster carbine
Affiliation: The Ordo siblings
Modularity: No
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Durasteel, Xonolite,
Classification: Blaster
Size: Handheld
Length: .7 Meters
Weight: 3 Kilos
Ammunition Type: Power cell, gas canister,
Ammunition Capacity: 200 Shots
Effective Range: 50 Meters
Rate of Fire: Pump action, Auto-Fire
Special Features: Built-in rapid Xciter

Description: The Ordo class limited edition blaster carbine has a built in rapid Xciter replacing the normal energy Xciter, which allows it to have more power per shot at the same rate of energy consumption, but due to this it causes the gun to be much less accurate. The gun is surprisingly heavy for its size due to the materials used in its construction.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Tor Ordo said:
Material: Eukgar'Gam, Ultra chrome, Xonolite,

From my understanding, Eukgar'Gam is a type of Mandalorian armor rather than a material. Do you perhaps mean Beskar, a material often used to create Eukgar'Gam?

Both Beskar and Ultrachrome are restricted materials here at Star Wars Chaos, which means that they'll need each need a 10 post development thread that meets the requirements in that link.

Tor Ordo said:
Weight: 30 Kilos
Seems a little heavy to me. Most modern day rifles are between 2-4 kilograms.

Titan

Gir Quee said:
From my understanding, Eukgar'Gam is a type of Mandalorian armor rather than a material. Do you perhaps mean Beskar, a material often used to create Eukgar'Gam?

Both Beskar and Ultrachrome are restricted materials here at Star Wars Chaos, which means that they'll need each need a 10 post development thread that meets the requirements in that link.

Seems a little heavy to me. Most modern day rifles are between 2-4 kilograms.
Made the changes. My apologies, I didn't notice ultra chrome on the restricted items list. The 30 kilos was a typo, I meant to put 3 kilos instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom