Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orders

Jedi Master Sochi Ru has been dispatched to find a new threat that has been plaguing the Silver Jedi Order. This darksider, whom happens to be cunning enough to escape the likes of the order, and torture its members is running rampant, Councilor Sochi Ru has stepped up to capture this corrupt warriors herself due to the ties he has to her students [member="CHANI"] and [member="Hasjo Hallu"].

Standing with her arms interlocked behind her back she stood on the bridge of her cruiser, watching as space battle erupted between her ship and the ship that housed the supposed [member="Darth Ferus"], she had been tracking and chasing this ship for a couple of days now.

She looked out the observation deck, into the stars she cast her vision to see large blaster bolts going back and forth; an inevitable stalemate became a possibility. She wouldn't let up now, not so he could continue to roam free.

"Interesting. I did not expect someone to find us." The Zabrak's voice rang clear through the deck of his Beezlebub Class Assault ship. In truth he was speaking to no one, simply voicing his mind as he watched both cruisers go at it, neither seeming to be able to overtake the other. He waved his second in command over. An older Cathar, the man spoke quickly, his burly voice sounding out through the otherwise quiet bridge.

"Yes, me'lord?"

"Hail the attacker. This will be going nowhere until reinforcements arrive, mine or theirs. I'd like to see if who ever is in charge is a gambling sort of person." The Cathar would bow once, then wave to the communications officers. A signal would be sent out to [member="Sochi Ru"] 's ship, and the Enforcer would await a pick up. If anything, he was more curious on who would attack him then any sort of peace talk.

The ship trembled from the consistent battling it was going through, she continued to look out if the observation deck. Within time she decided to make her way to the center of the bridge which house the higher ranking officers who were serving a s strategist. As she approached the communications table, she was quickly called on,

"General, we have an incoming transmission. From the opposing side." She looked on in a slight confusion, hmm and then she made her way to the massive metallic table in the center of the room, and pressed the button that would allow the communication to transpire between both ships.

"This is Master Sochi Ru of The Silver Jedi, you have been hunted down, and are placed under arrest for the crimes you have committed. I give you the option of surrendering." she said softly, as she hadn't come all of this way for nothing. She was doing her service to her order, and in the back of her mind she knew he hadn't a want to talk peace.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"A Master [member="Sochi Ru"] of the Silver Jedi? Hunting me?" His form would be clear on the display now, both of his arms clasped firmly behind his back. He kept his voice calm, level as he addressed the Silver Jedi, staring directly at the hologram.

"You picked a terrible way to hunt me Jedi. Here we are, at a stalemate. And I assume you have called for backup? I have as well, but who knows when they will come? Mine could come first, yours could. They might even come at the same time. Should yours come first clearly you will outgun me, and I will either have to surrender or hope I can escape to the planet below. But I probably could. I would even sacrifice the frigate and all the lives on it. jut to buy me time to escape. I'm Sith after all.

But you. You're Jedi. What happens if my reinforcements come first? You will not have the chance to surrender. Most likely you will be shot down, killed. All of your men slaughtered. And for what? A Sith? Would you really gamble with the lives of your men for just one? A Jedi would not, but a Sith would. Tell me Master Jedi, are you actually a Jedi?"

She closed her eyes at the words of this...sith. Surely she had the loyalty of her men, they just as her had risked their lives to hunt down a bigger threat. She always thought of her men first, and his point was valid. Though was she to abandon their mission in hopes of allowing an evil to continue to roam. Hmm she looked up and around at all of her men as they peered at her to see what answer she would give.

"Well I have the upmost loyalty of my men, and we all risk our lives together for the greater good. I would not willingly sacrifice them to further my own agenda, and if your reinforcements were to arrive first I would surely focus on evacuating as many of them as I can. Though this is only a theory, and there is no guarantee that your reinforcements will arrive first. she said softly and ending their conversation.

Surely he was right, and they were both risking the lives of their men, the only difference? She cared about the lives that fought under her command, and he didn't. Sadly this was how battle was. They needed to turn this battle in their favor...quickly. She lowered her head and allowed for her passive Farsight ability to take place. She ran the risk of not finding an definite outcome that she hoped for, but she could possibly see the many outcomes there were.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

A ghost of a smile formed on the Zabrak's face as the transmission faded. He stood still, mulling over his own choices. There really was no way for either of them to know when the others ships would arrive. And now the Darth had to figure out how to out maneuver his adversary.

The icy blue gaze set upon his Cathar commander, nodding once. If this fight was going to press on, he would be sure to get an advantage. The whole of the ship came to life as the Cathar began barking orders. Below the troops themselves began preparation, loading up on the Sith's gunships. They were all armed with iridonian tech weaponry and advanced armor, and the were looking for blood.

"Let us take their ship to replace our own. Set a course for their ship, and be sure no one is left indoors." The Zabrak spoke calmly, loafing into his own gunship. The gunships themselves began to take off, and instead of flying for the enemy ship, they landed on the outside of the cruiser itself.

There they waited as the large ship itself soared forward. Any sort of beacon or way to find them would of disappeared as they magnetized and clung to the hull of the ship. Auto fire from the cruiser itself would continue to blast, and Ferus's trap would be set.

(Alright, posting on my phone. If you want a link to the gunship, let me know! When I get home I'll link it [phone can't link well])

Her eyes moved underneath her eyelids as she peered into many futures. Her head was lowered, and would turn from side to side slowly. Her last vision would be of lightsabers clashing, not other details were given, as this one was the briefest of them all. As she tried to regain focus and continue on she was without luck. Her head slowly came up, and she peered out into the open space, where the battle would continued to be aged, something just didn't feel right. She couldn't quite place her hand on it but her senses were telling her something.

Her index finger came up slowly to he chin, and from there she slowly rubbing it back and forth, vertically. Hmm this was no ordinary sith, he obviously was of the smart few she had encountered, possibly one of the most cunning as she had never been contacted directly like this. The battle waged on continuously, and she made her way back to the strategic table in the center of the bridge, there she watched on, still trying to wrap her head around the issue she was picking up, but couldn't quite identify, it was clouded.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

It was then that the Zabrak's ship came to life. All of the engines were pushed to their limits, the shields forced to the front. The Beezlebub ship took off like an arrow. Right for [member="Sochi Ru"] 's ship. There was no more laser fire from the Sith Cruiser, and instead it was on a collision course with his foe.

But this was a distraction. The gunships, numerous in total, would detach from the Cruiser. Still they were undetectable, lifeless, floating for the Jedi's ship like space debris. However, that would not last forever. Ferus knew that the Jedi would have to move out of the way. Knew that they would simply evade the cruiser and shoot it down no problem. But while their attention would be on the Cruiser, they would remain hidden.

Ferus himself hid the Force Presence of himself to help the illusion. His troopers, his elite, stood quiet and stoic, waiting for the signal. Waiting to board the enemy ship.

(I truly apologize for this late post, I assumed I responded.)

Then she had a feeling, something was wrong. Her senses were strong, but this she couldn't quite put her finger on just yet. It would seem the enemy ship stopped firing, this a very surprising action in the enemies part. She squinted her eyes and looked upon the observation deck. The space battle slowly coming to a revelation. Surely a darksider such as this wouldn't surrender at this moment, but then again she wouldn't doubt his tactical prowess either. She was never one to underestimate her opponents.

It was then everyone, not only her, realized that this ship was on an collision course for them. Her face lit up and everyone began to scurry about. She couldn't quite think as to why someone would risk their own life in a situation such as this to destroy them. Hmm, unless this sith truly did sacrifice his crew and send them to their deaths. No, she doubted he would risk all of that, and there were no reports of escape pods being fired, or signs of retreat.

Hmm, there's something else going on here, but it was too late to begin to take evasive action and completely maneuver themselves out of the way of this ship. She ordered the evacuation of the personnel and maintenance crews, and then ordered for the shields to be pushed to Maximum strength. These cruisers were gonna clash. She began to evacuate the bridge.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

(S'all good. I was late with that post to begin with x3 )

A slight sigh would escape the Zabraks lips as the two ships got closer and closer together. So [member="Sochi Ru"] didn't notice it in time, or at least that's how it looked from where he was floating aimlessly. Twenty more minutes until the ship needed to come back to life though, long enough to find out whether or not the two ships would break the other apart.

There was much waiting for Ferus, for depending on what happened his next move would be to either board her ship, or go to the ground below and find cover until reinforcements arrived. Hopefully for him those would be the only two choices, but things hardly ever went according to plan.

It was then she decided that there was just about enough time to evacuate everyone, she cleared the bridge and as everyone was leaving out she managed to be the last one to leave. She was going to risk it. The safety if everyone else was her main priority. As the lights flashed through the entire ship, shades of red ignited the hallways. Everyone was scattering, some refusing to leave because of their duty, but Sochi would assure them that they will be able to fight another day. Her strides lengthened as she herself was trailing behind the loose crowds to make it to the escape pods.

Her senses were still kicking in, but she knew that this sith wasn't upon that ship regardless, he surely slipped away while things were still going. Though she wasn't one hundred percent sure about his crew. Hmm. There was just this one puzzle piece missing. She came to the repulsor lifts that would carry people down to the hangars. They filled quickly,mans she wouldn't get on unless everyone else was first.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom