Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Orders a Drink

Objective: Meet New Characters and Socialize (no work)

NOT LIVE:

As soon as Holly entered the joint she liked it. There was an old fashion singer standing on a stage and signing a sultry blues rendition of a popular song. The singing woman had a glittering white dress on with a slit on the side clean up to her hip. It was certainly keeping the audiences attention and even Holly had to admit it was glamorous.

She approached the bar and the bartender smiled at her.

"Good evening Holly. Hot on a story tonight?"

"Not tonight Sal. Believe it or not I'm actually trying to live my life."

The bartender chuckled as he sat a drink in front of the reporter. "I'll believe that when I see it."

A man walked into the cantina and sat down at the bar near Holly. He was wearing a black three-piece suit, and built like an athlete.

"Give me a glass of milk please," he said.

The bartender chuckled. "Rough time today?"

He slid an icy white drink over to the man, who picked it up and gulped half it down. He slammed his glass onto a napkin.

"Not rough enough. What you got to do to make shit happen in this universe?"

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm

"Not rough enough. What you got to do to make shit happen in this universe?"

Today was not supposed to be about work. Holly had come to socialize and make friends, but as a reporter she had to be nosy and investigative. She couldn't help but ask questions when a man sat down next to her in a temper.

"What type of things are you trying to make happen?"

John Q John Q

The man signaled the bartender to bring him another drink, and swayed in his seat a little. Red dust was on his shoulders. The bar was loud but this man with a square jawline and light stubble was focused, the most focused. He gazed into the cloudy milk glass like he was reading tea leaves, stirring it with a long thin plastic stick.

"Revolution."

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm

“Maybe your goals are too vague and so the universe doesn’t know how to answer them.”

Holly smiled at the guy, clearly trying to joke to lift his spirits. He seemed really down.

“What type of revolution? Is someone in trouble?”

…. Careful Holly. Today was not about work…

The man peered deep into his drink.

"Yeah, all of them are going down. The Black Hand will..."

He stopped and looked around as if for a friend, before turning to Holly.

"Just who are you anyway?"

Holly had heard of black hand... and from what she could remember she understood they were a group of assassins. That was NOT something she wanted to get involved with. Her reporters instinct was buzzing but her intuition told her it was not a good idea to get killed on the one day she decided to socialize.

"Oh.. nobody. Just a nosy bar fly. I hope you are able to figure out that black hand thing..."

John Q John Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom