Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Jen'ari (advertisement)

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
33crp6q.jpg

Just like the pic says, Join Order of the Jen'ari.

Faction link:
http://starwarsrp.net/groups/531-order-of-the-jenari/

33vdaub.jpg

The Order of the Jen'ari was first formed in 205 ABY, and it Dissolved in 255 ABY due to the Vitiate's Ritual. Now nearly 600 years later it is being re-formed.

The Jen'ari have always had thier point of views set in the ways of the old republic Sith Empire's Sith Academy when training it's Sith. Your not just taught combat and basic force powers, but we will dedicate time to fully teach you the finer details on the path you choose whether it be a Sith Warrior or a Sith Inquisitor. Our Archives are not limited, something new is being put in them everyday, the knowledge is endless. As well the Jen'ari are willing you to help you with a "Dev" thread if need be, or if you just want to spar a little or some actual we are here to help.

Our Capital is Dromund Vatsu which is located in an un-charted and un-named system that can only be found by knowing exactly where it is our by accident.

2rc5o1z.jpg

The Jen'ari is located in Vatsu City. A metropolitan Sith City.

oggqd4.jpg

We even have our own Imperial Military if you wanted to join the Imperial Military and become a shadow Trooper and rise through the ranks to an Imperial Officer.

mm9d1j.jpg

Our Sith Order is located at the main capital building of Vatsu City The Sith Imperial Citadel.

2z6h5lc.jpg

Our upcoming events are:

A Dominion/Dev thread to explore the rest of the un-charted and un- named system Dromund Vatsu lies in,

As well a skirmish roleplay story I am working on with another member of Chaos.

So if your interested in Joining the Order of the Jen'ari, feel free to click the link above and join us.

Darth Vyrassu

We train you in more depth of all things that regard the Sith and the force, and we require more discipline and hard work and effort in your training and skills to become a sith Lord and eventually your Darth title

[Member=minna]

Darth Vyrassu

Yes you actually can, the only time we don't allow ranks to transfer over is actually never, and I would like the Jen'ari to be allies with one Sith so we have no issues with you being in both factions.

[Member=Darth erebos]

Darth Vyrassu said:
We train you in more depth of all things that regard the Sith and the force
From my memory I'd say the OS have the biggest depth and range of training availibility, due to the capabilities of the dark side and the number of Masters there you can get nearly anything from Alchemy to Sorcery to Lightsaber Combat; some even know how to bind force spirits to themselves.

Darth Vyrassu said:
we require more discipline and hard work and effort in your training and skills to become a sith Lord and eventually your Darth title
What are your requirements for Lord?

I'm not saying this to dig at your faction, but a Sith faction should have something to stand out from the other, much bigger, sith faction on the board. Once you have something that stands out, then your faction will grow.

Darth Vyrassu

Vyrassu can bind force ghost to himself as well, but if they had such an in depth training regimine, thier acolytes would not be coming to me asking me to train them in what OS won't. Not trying to knock OS, I like OS, but I'm training 4 of thier Sith in certain aspects of the force and Sorcerery and combat that OS isn't teaching them.

As for what it takes to become a Lord is Forbidden knowledge to those outside of The Jen'ari or well for public read.... If you want details PM me thank you

[Member=minna]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom