Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORC Simulated Minifleetbrawl

@Ayhea Katar [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] @everyone

By popular demand, we'll be holding a small-fleet brawl. One thread for all participants, 1500 meters per person, all simulated so any ORC-associated character can join. Build whatever fleet you want within the 1500m limit, within reason (no fifty Millenium Falcons please). We'll kick this thread off as soon as a few more people sign up. Depending on how many sign up, we'll either run it as a free for all or split into two teams.

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Laira Vereen"] [member="Ayhia Katar"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Janick Beauchamp"]

With five entrants, I'm thinking a free-for-all. If we don't get any more in the next day or so before I kick this off, we'll stick with that setup. I'll also take care of finding a map and setting up a scenario. It won't be a hex/grid map - we're not aiming for granular wargaming here, just good clear writing.

With the Invasion coming up I'm kind of at my limit for threads. I'm gonna have to pull out of this one or not join the Invasion, and I feel like Utapau might have room for more shenanigans and development personally.

Sorry for signing up only to drop.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom