Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation resolution - January dom planning

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
As always us staff porgs like to run everything by you the members. Well here I am with something special in mind. I would like to know the things people here wished they had done with their characters but never saw opportunity. The more information the more I can tailor the January dominion to you all of you.

With new year resolutions I thought it would be awesome if we did that on a chaos level. A chance to take your characters down a newly explored path that will develop both the writer and character more.

For now this is where I am at with a plan because the plan depends on you and a fraction as a whole. So please tell feel free to sum up your desire in a short sentence or a paragraph.

I have to update this submission, but the general idea still applies to a wide array of it. Kiara, my planet, is a small half-forgotten planet located in the same hex as Morje (albeit I have not added the planet to the map due to story concerns.) For January I could offer it up as a planet to dominion or a side-objective to something else.

In short, it is a planet led by my character. Before her arrival they were dropped off the galaxy map by the Gulag Plague and have been struggling to come back ever since. With recent help from the Boolon Foundation and a few others Kaili have managed to get them help, but that might still not be enough. Kaili having a few ties (*cough* Merrills *cough cough*) to the Underground, she might reach out for the ORC to help with the rest.

And yes, funny enough the local force sect is called the Peacekeepers too.

Overall a pretty nature-focused planet where holdouts could be set up for ORC members to fall back to and relax at. In terms of objectives for said Dominion the following objectives could be set up (brainstormed off the top my head here):

1. Relief Mission -- Continue and potentially work with the Boolon Foundation to help bring basic infrastructure back to an old forgotten city that used to be Kiara's capital until the plague nearly wiped everyone out.

2. Deep Forest Exploration -- Kiara is teeming with wildlife and forgotten nooks and crannies lost to the world once the plague set over them. With a former Imperial (Palpatine Era) history, maybe there is an old abandoned Imperial outpost for the ORC to repurpose into a small garrison or some such.

3. Business Expansion -- Kiara is a place of relatively poor citizens, at least as far as the galaxy is concerned. Their credits have not seen use outside of their own systems for many a year, but enterprising businesses (preferably smaller ones who need a leg up) could see about setting up a shop or factory on the planet to increase product diversity amongst the people. The Kiarans are a robust and hard working people, they are not afraid of working for outsiders.

4. Divine Diplomacy, or something -- Kaili is, against her will, praised as a deity. She holds a lot of power and sway in the minds of Kiarans. She is open to ORC coming around to help out, and if anything she most likely contacted them for that express purpose. I could offer up having Kaili hold discussions about the on-going annexation and have us smooth out any ruffled feathers that may happen as a result.

[member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Vaudin Miir"] , their was also a recent invasion in that area from the "Horde" a short lived major that used vong and other nasty stuff. Would you want to play off that and use them as fun NPCs?

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

I am generally opposed to Vong, and certainly on Kiara since the history of the planet has no mention of the Horde or Vong at all, but as a side-objective taking place elsewhere in the hex there is no real issue on my behalf.

Perhaps there is a derelict Vong ship in the same hex, slowly drifting in deep space that upon closer examination turns out to be just about anything but dead? Creepy monsters crawling along walls and ceilings and the likes to exterminate. It could be good fun as well. :D

[member="Kaili Talith"] the dom didn't mention Kiara so we are all good then, no hand waving needed. I'm working on a vong NPC group to be used in future threads with the CIS and ORC so we can use them however we want.

Everyone love the input keep it coming, here in ORC we do what you want, this is a group vote, so please any thing you want to do throw in down here so we can play together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom