Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Is there Such Thing as Overkill? (Open to Any and All)

Allies: [member="Artesia Vereen"] | [member="Vengarl Vereen"] | [member="Liset Vereen"] | [member="Katagine Orar"]
Gear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2v0pufwvHY

The ship began slowing already, drifting quietly through Hyperspace. There wasn't a lot of room in the little assault ship, but there was plenty for the few folks we had with us. Just a few warriors from the clan to help with keeping the ship secure and securing our true goals. With a portion of the ships hold turned into a Force User Cage complete with Beskar Shackles, Ysalamiri, and Energy Containment Cell there wasn't space for more than a couple dozen warriors. Less given that we would be crating up stuff from the planet and bringing it with us, so for now, the boys and girls of Clan Vereen lined the walls of the drop ship.

"Alright, we are slowing down. We will revert in stealth mode and move onto the planet. Once there, you lads and lasses all know your roles. We do our job well and our benefactors might tip us a little extra. OYA BROTHERS AND SISTERS!" I said, pacing the center of the hold. Arms and armor was prepared, support was ready, there was only the wait before combat left. We would get a little hold your breath moment when we hit atmosphere, but once we were through with re-entry it would be smooth sailing to our destination.

The planet in question was quite controversal as of late, having been in the HoloNews a few times and stirring up a massive scandal, but that was neither here nor there. The only two things that mattered on that rock were the people who lived there and the metal in its crust. Everything else was worthless.

The Force favors only the Strong. All others bow to its power. It was certainly a true statement, and the weak people of Sekalus had felt its wrath as of late. Perhaps they would be a little grateful for what was going to happen next.

Allies: [member="Artesia Vereen"] | [member="Vengarl Vereen"] | [member="Liset Vereen"] | [member="Katagine Orar"]
Enemies: [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
Gear:
The Dark Drive was painfully slow upon reversion, slowing from the fast class one hyperdrive to a miserably slow class twenty in order to hide the reversion from standard sensors. Awful, but beautiful at the same time. Given the nature of the planet and its location outside CotBR space it wasn't likely to have a massive fleet sitting above it and wasn't likely to be constantly shielded so that would allow the little stealth ship made of beskar to slip in undetected and coast the atmosphere.

As stars returned to pinpoints the pilots held their breath, waiting for warning klaxons to buzz as the ship drifted towards the planet and away from the point of reversion. With every second, their minds became more and more at ease. The ship coasted further into the system, the planet a little ball in the viewscreen. For those aware of naval procedure we were slipping in system at Quiet Two. Light on engines, everyone off comms, lights dimmed, everyone hushed and quiet. Walking was to be done quietly only on the rubber lining on the floors walk way to prevent any unnecessary noise from echoing out and being picked up by sensors as the ship moved.

The pilot leaned over and whispered. "We are about to hit atmo in sixty. Trying to go in at the same time some ship debris hits it and burns up to cover our entry exhaust." Not a bad plan, but there was a reason he had been hand picked to pilot the Orar'uliik which would take us to the surface. He skimmed along the edges of the planet's atmosphere until random debris nearby started burning up in the edges and then he dived in and dropped straight for the ground, pushing to get below passive radar range before leveling out and skimming the planet.

"Move for the edges of the city, close to those dunes. Once you get there but us down and we will sneak into the city as best we can. I am thinking up through the sewers or water pipes." The pilot nodded and continued as directed. We could steal a speeder from the people to get our cargo out once we captured it.

Allies: [member="Artesia Vereen"] | [member="Vengarl Vereen"] | [member="Liset Vereen"] | [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]
Gear:
Armor: Drahrgram
Shield: Paragon Class Personal Energy Shield
Wrist weapons: ACS-208 Wrist Ion Beamer X2, ACS-208 Wrist Charric, ACS-207 Cryoban Gun
Rifle
Fett Kal Knife
Force Breaker Grenades (3)
Thermal detonators (3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7R5UtMjIhQ&list=PLiu1LmQcCeKr1wj0d5Z75X4C4rP97D_NP&index=22&ab_channel=MusicCraveEntertainment​

Although Katagine had been traveling the galaxy for a bit, she was back with Clan Vereen for this mission on Sekalus. Prior to entering the drop shIp, she had suited up in her Journeyman Protector Drahr'gam, and now the bounty hunter was choosing her weapons.

D61Viy8l.jpg

This part always filled her with a giddy adrenaline. Although picking the wrong tools could mean the difference between life or death, the raven-haired Mandalorian preferred to think of it as constructing a orchestra, and that all of the right instruments come together would make the perfect symphony.

With each weapon and armament strapped to her body within an inch of its life, she sat in the dropship waiting. Katagine could tell by the subtle motion of the ship that they had breached the atmosphere and were nearing the surface. As an executor for the Journeyman Protectorate, it had been awhile since she'd actually killed someone. That bloodlust had built up inside of her, and now she was ready for her first victim.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
Allies:[member="Artesia Vereen"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Vengarl Vereen"] [member="Katagine Orar"]
Enemies: None yet
Gear: Look at the bio x.x

She finished checking her ammo supply and loading in the last shell into her shotgun she was now putting her armor on letting each piece slide and lock into place.Her gear practically slid on and molded with the rest of her body she was ready to create more carnage ...hopefully some dark jedi or hell even jedi try to get in her way...itd make her day a whole lot better. But for now she had to wait until they landed

Enemies: Probably None
Gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhTk0IynHM

The ship, still cloaked touched down in a small ravine only a short distance from the edges of the massive city of Luss. Preliminary scans of the city but the population in the billions. There would be hundreds, if not thousands of places to slip in undetected in a city of that size. "Alright kids. I we stay quiet until we are all inside. Then we break out the noise like a rock and roll band and draw all their security attention away from the warehouses. Maybe we can even have a fun time. Pack heavy on grenades. Grenades and Shotguns are your friend when pulling aggro towards you." I nodded to each of them, mostly women. "Don't be stupid, don't be crazy. Fight together and we will all make it back for the after party." Simple enough instructions. Complicated plans never went according to plan. Simple, go in, shoot at them, make smart decisions, those plans were amazing.

I dropped from the loading ramp and began making my way towards the edges of the city, the pair of armed probes had their weapons withdrawn and concealed for know. They could cloak for short periods of time if I needed them to, and they were terrifying once they started dropping grenades and high power rounds into their enemies. Beautiful little weapons platforms. Basically a floating battle droid. There were, interesting is the word for it, reports about what was happening on the planet. Rumors. Rumors of rumors. But if it was even half true, it was going to be difficult. But Sithspawn or not, they weren't stopping us from fulfilling our contract. If someone wanted to know about this place, if someone wanted to know about them, they would get it from me and mine.

Asantas

The Doctor is in
Allies:[member="Artesia Vereen"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Vengarl Vereen"] [member="Katagine Orar"]
Enemies: None yet
Gear: Look at the bio x.x

She listened to what draco had said and took her shotgun out and went out and basically had a ball. Started lobbing grenades every direction that isn't a friendly and shooting any Sithspawn she sees along the way. She hoped to see a few of these sith spawns her self ...see how tough they are with a shot gun ripping there insides apart.... no matter time to cause some chaos and kill as many as we can...good thing shes apart of a clan that can start a one man war and have alota fun doing it.

Gear:
Well, so much for keeping quiet. With security forces activated there were a dozen things going on now. Not only was the place absolutely covered with these feliniod sithspawn, that Liset had just made enraged. They were pissed and they were quick, lithe, and moving rapidly. "Alright, girls, keep tight, pull into a building where we can cover each other and put up overlapping fire lanes." There were a crap load of them, and there were security forces to deal with as well. Best to go into a habitation block. The Rifle I was using and the pair of probes that followed me all activated. The Probes began churning out heavy charric blasts and large anti-coagulant slugs into the masses of people and sithspawn on the streets as we backed up into a habitat block.

Inside the building was massive, with huge numbers of people. Luckily most of them were inside their rooms or apartments when I tore the entrance opened. I tore into the minds of several Sith Spawn and people, bending and breaking them to my will, watching them turn and take up arms against their foes, their eyes echoing the color of my own as their will bent. That wasn't the easiest thing to do, but even on the fly, thirty or forty was a good number of what I could do with my training, enhancement through the Force, and the enemies lack of focus. By having them spread out in the midst of our enemies, it sowed discourse and fear. Fear I could feed off of.

Charric bolts spat out of my rifle as we secured the lobby of the habitat block. I doubted they would activate an army against five or six dissidents. We probably had an hour before they Overreacted to the threat level, and until then, we had the security officers who where taking up positions outside. They wouldn't be hard to get past. Force Horror into suicide and run out, but we needed to draw some more of that attention. If we wanted to do that, we needed to ignite this place into a full scale warzone.

Katagine raised her rifle up as they moved into the streets. The group of Mandalorians appeared to be right outside of Luss. So far so good - little resistance came their way, even though the city was an overpopulated one. But that didn't last long and immediately they were swarmed by Sithspawn cat-like creatures. "You got it, Chief," said Katagine when Draco gave them orders to pull themselves into a building for cover. The Probes would now do the heavy lifting.

She watched as Draco turned the Sithspawn against each other. Katagine helped them by promptly firing her rifle at anything with a tail, mowing down rows of the cat people without hestitation. Between the natural fear, the Mind Tricks, and the barrage of blaster bolts and occasional grenade toss from Liset and Katagine, their opposition were either running for their lives or hiding.

"Draco, where do you think the Phrik storage is?" asked the dark-haired bounty hunter. She needed to make credits from this trip and nabbing and selling massive quantities of Phrik was just how she intended to do it.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Liset Vereen"]

Gear:
I snapped off a couple of rounds out the door, spurring a few more civilians into rushing the guards outside, hearing screams as sithspawn ripped men apart. "Uh... yeah. We need to get out of this apartment complex. Find us an access tunnel that takes us out through the basement." I called to the woman. Phrik was what we were here for anyway and she was one of the ones supposed to get it. "We just had to get there attention and lure them out this way." From the sounds of things we had been incredibly successful. It felt like the whole city sector was barring down on us, which was why we needed to get into an access tunnel and bolt for a different section.

Another group prepared to rush the building with riot shields, the YVH probes floating up above the door way and streaking electrical discharges into the front men and women to make them drop the riot shields only to follow up the attack with a burst of slugthrower fire. Beskar Armored commandos storming a habitat block normally ended up like this, and that was without me sowing discourse and fear through out the masses, it was going to be an incident they talked about a lot on the HoloNews here. Probably not many other folks would care though.

“Got it,” said Katagine, and she began to root around the building for some type of lower access entrance. Finding a maintenance room, she activated the light on her rifle and searched the area thoroughly. Past the large heating and cooling units for the apartment, she found a door. Kata kicked at it, but it was made of permacrete and wouldn’t budge. She couldn’t throw a grenade at it because that would damage the nearby units and potentially flood the maintenance room.

She engaged her 208 wrist charric, and instead, fired blaster bolts at the handle and lock. Burning skies! That worked. The door popped open.

Yelling back to Draco and the rest of the group, the dark-haired Mando said, “This way! I found access to the tunnels."

Katagine peered in, the translucent circle of her light illuminating the dark passage. It looked safe and slightly dry. She could hear nothing but the muffled sounds of a firefight way above on the street level.

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Artesia Vereen"] [member="Vengarl Vereen"] [member="Liset Vereen"]

Gear:
Alright, so our escape path is found. It won't be much trouble storming through it with the lot of us so might as well take Kata and go get what we came for. "Liset, keep them pinned back, fall back as necessary, and stay in one piece will ya." I said over the small unit comm-channel. Mostly encrypted, but I wasn't worried about people knowing who had raided the planet. Mostly because I didn't respect them as people, and partially because I didn't consider them threats to me or mine. Even the girls here could probably hold their own against some of the more powerful people on this planet.

I dropped back, letting the probes remain behind with Liset and went to meet up with Kata, "Alright, lead the way, I'll watch your rear." I said with a bit of a smirk a hint of humor in my voice. That means two things. We were fighting, I was feeding off the fear and anguish of my enemies. I was in my happy place, I might as well make light of the situation and have some fun with it. I snapped off a bolt into a cowering civilian and waved he foward into the sealed access tunnel. Dry or not, we were going through it to pop out somewhere else and go grab the precious ore we wanted. Once we had that we could worry about hostages or prisoners.

"Sithspit, it's dark down here," Katagine complained. Her rifle's light only illuminated a small circle in front of them. Otherwise it was pitch-black in the cramped corridor. There wasn't much that the dark-haired executioner was afraid of, but the dark gave her the creeps. While it was a relatively normal access tunnel, she envisioned that zombies or other type of radio-active swamp monsters could be around the next corner.

Jumpy as a hoojib, when they heard a noise in front of them, Katagine fired - a little too exhuberantly. The Mandalorian inspected what she killed.

"Just a rat, boss," she said, laughing and a little embarrassed at how much firepower she had used to fell the rodent.

As they continued on through the tunnel, she asked, "Draco, how do you know where the ore is? And what type of security are we looking at?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Allies: [member="Katagine Orar"]
Gear:
The light emitted from the head lamp on my helmet was cast out in front of me, following the female warrior, centered about her lower back. I was aware of what else was down here, and detecting no threats through the Force, motion sensors in the helmet set, my eyes were allowed to focus elsewhere. "Because there are large warehouses in that direction, those are the warehouses closest to the Phrik Mines, and security in that section was tightest before we started a fire fight and set off a few dozen explosions." I responded to her question.

She was a bit jumpy, probably because she wasn't used to this kind of raid, but we needed Phrik, and I wanted a Sithspawn to take home, so she would have to get used to it. "Don't worry. We can handle anything we find down here." I said reassuringly to the raven-haired woman. "We only have to be down here long enough to get out of the ten block radius barricades the security forces have set up around the Hab block we are leaving, then we can slip back up to the surface." I extended a sense of reassurance into her mind and snapped off a silenced round into a mid sized womp-rat starring at us from a side tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom