Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Opening Post Template

Vrun Ryssic

V
cuNr9Jln0xHxCEQpgk9glHGp4ox0yS4QV_hBCth7SCmOExgLCqNaTG0SftMIaFRlc2v0Hu2FWiKhtW08UyXh7FYQ1U_ma7NxRNr2maq2Jbsy1u3bMQ_WJPJhB6rhGAYWrlxgfg

Vrun Ryssic is a Bounty Hunter who getss hiss thrill from the chasse more sso than the actual completion of a job, and sso when thinking about how he would go about hunting bounties, it crossed my mind that he would likely send them a message ahead of hiss arrival encouraging hiss prey to try and run, making it all the more challenging and thuss earning the Sscorekeeperss favour.

As ssuch, I wondered if there might be a particularly skilled and generouss person out there who would be able to write up a post template where some form of holographic can be ssseen by the ressipient to help imitate this feeling of immersion? The holographic doessn't have to be as large as the image in the sspoilers above but I used it as an example for ssomething along similar lines, were someone to take up this little requesst of mine.

In either case, this one appreciatess your time and conssideration!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom