Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open group training

Matreya

Dude I'm down. But I might be behind on the stories for everyone, roughly the last month I've been wishy washy then down right absent.

Ps. This may be a bad idea. I have a somewhat-kinda-maybe-stable-ish internet connection at the moment. So, for now it will be a good amount of responses (near my normal) but in the further future I'm not sure. As said else where site wise,my internet should be up and running on the first. But...either way some of the people Zaiden has his eyes on so I have to show.

I would love to get in this but for a young girl who has not begun her Force training all of this is way to advance for her to actually even be present with anyone else. Does anyone see a problem id Mini is watching the training session by Holo video? If she could she could get some knowledge/training out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom