Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Open) Funeral of a Hutt

Xero

X
The slow funeral march began as the giant coffin was brought to the center of the main stage, were everyone in the room could see it, to be honest it wasn't that hard to miss in the first place, the coffin was huge and had it's reason to be, in it lay a Hutt, one of the most respected Hutt's of the Desilijic clan, it was a sad event, and a grand one all paid for and organized by her only child Xero, who had used some of the money she had left him to pay for everything, thousands of people were there to celebrate and remember her life, Xero had never seen such a gathering before, he never knew that his mother had this much of a reputation.

After much waiting the Hutt Overlord of the Desilijic clan slithered in front of the coffin, and began speaking "Today, ladies, gentleman, droids and fellow Hutt's, we are here to remember the life of one of the greatest Hutt's I personally ever have known, Furla Desilijic Besadii. Furla herself never organized this funeral but it was her only child, Xero who did, would you like to come up and say a few words, Xero freind?" The overlord asked the question directly to him and all he could do was nod as he made his way towards were the Overlord was, Xero straightened his top hat before beginning to speak "My friends, there is a reason that we are here today, to celebrate the life of my mother, may her soul rest in peace" this aroused a lot of clapping from a lot of Xero's freinds, a tear came from his eye before the Overlord continued with his service.

He stood beside his master, gripping his war-ax. He looked through the crowd, making sure no one unexpected approached his master Xero. He was too stupid to really know what was going on but he knew someone was dead. He looked over to his master and then back to the crowd. Suddenly a man walked in, it was the bounty hunter known as Tross Sergo.

Xero

X
Xero had been sitting to the side, minding his own business, mourning the loss of his mother with his Guard [member="Gar"] by his side, when suddenly the Guard looked into the crowd "What is it Gar?" Xero asked, but then he saw the bounty hunter "he isn't meant to be here" Xero said out loud to no one, but it was just loud enough for his guard to hear.

[member="Xero"]
He pushed his way through the crowd and kneeled down infront of Xero. "M-my master, I b-bring news on the b-bounty" he sad with fear in his voice. "H-he got away, I w-was not able to capture his partner e-either" he continued. "P-please, you have to understand"

He stood there, still weilding his ax. If the bounty hunter reached for his DL-18 he would kill him. But Tross just continued to kneel. He was waiting for his master to say "Bring him to the bottom floor and lock him away" or say "Bring him to the bottom floor to tourture him" but of course his master may have something more unique planned.

Xero

X
The bounty hunter had just made a embarrassment out of himself, he probably didn't realize this and it wasn't this that Xero was pissed off about, this was supposed to be a day of mourning for him and these people, and this bounty hunter just comes in and interrupts everything? The voice of Xero boomed through the building and echoed off the walls "How dare you, this is a funeral and you think you can just come in like this and tell me you failed? You are a disgrace to your kind, I shall punish you for this" everything seemed to stop, and Xero wanted to see how the bounty hunter would respond to this.
[member="Tross Sergo"] [member="Gar"]

"I'm sincerly sorry, master Xero...b-but I-I-I-I did not know s-someone had p-passed away. Please, don't punish me I can make it up to you!" he shouted, trying to convince the Hutt other whys.

[member="Xero"]

Xero

X
There was only one word to describe this bounty hunter, pathetic. It was absolutely pathetic that he would kneel down in front of Xero and beg for his life, on top of that he hadn't even given Xero a satisfactory answer to why he shouldn't punish him, he just knelt and begged some more, Xero was getting sick of it, usually he would of dismissed the hunter, but he wasn't feeling very kind at that moment so Xero turned towards his guard and barked an order "Prepare the bounty hunter for a painful death, I have something special in store for him"
[member="Tross Sergo"] [member="Gar"]

Gar walked over to the Hunter and ripped off his mask. The hunter continued to beg but Gar easily dragged him down several flights of stairs to the basement. He opened up a cell and pushed Gross inside. He slid the door shut and hurried upstairs. People upstairs were so loud you could barely hear Gross yelling at the top of his lungs for help. He just grunted and stood beside his master.

[member="Xero"]
(OUT OF CHARACTER) the Hunter is one of my character's so it ain't power game

Xero

X
When the Guard had returned then Xero said "Sorry for the unintended interruption everyone you may now continue" his voice was softer this time and at the finish of his sentence the Overlord once again began droning on about Xero's mother, it wasn't truly that on his mind, he needed a way to kill the hunter that would entertain people, but that wasn't the most important thing, he beckoned for his guard to follow him then led him down to a small corner of the room and whispered quietly "You have served upon me since I first started having guards, you have received no recognition from me, but now I see you are loyal, my friend, would you like the honor of being my personal body guard, do you accept?"
[member="Gar"]

From amongst the shadows, Ballen-Ist would make his appearance, creeping out from the darkest point of the room the large group stood in. Looking around, he would examine the funeral, not exactly caring about the dead. The living was what interested him, specifically the Hutt, [member="Xero"]. The boy's black cloaked form would stride across the room, his brow furrowed in amusement as he watched the bounty hunter get dragged away. Standing beside the Hutt, the small teenager would speak up, his voice quiet do to the dark garments that covered his face. "Greetings, Hutt. I am interested in that hunter you have sentenced."

Xero

X
Xero followed the tip of were his new bodyguard's finger directed his eyes, there was a teenager standing in front of him, almost obnoxiously. The person looked as though they were a Sith, a warrior. But not a powerful one yet... the man spoke, "Greetings, Hutt. I am interested in that hunter you have sentenced." Hmmmmmmm, this was peculiar most of the Sith wouldn't be interested in such uninteresting matters, so Xero felt the urge to ask "Before we discuss your... interest, I would quite like to know what kind of interest you have in him?"
@Ballen-Ist @Gar

The bounty hunter watched as the sith and the Hutt talked, he wondered what they were talking about and if the Hutt had a job opening now that his ex- bounty hunter is relived of his duty. But he didn't want to ask because if that bounty hunter got dragged away for talking to him about it on a funeral day, then Carden would not take that chance.

[member="Xero"]

The thunder of approaching foot-falls unearthed pebble and Earth alike. From the flawless cloak that dangled from his shoulders, to his hood that encapsulated his visage in darkness, and also hid his vestigial horns from view. Though from within the cowl one could see two firey hemispheres in place of his eyes that burned with righteous indignation.

"Esteemed Hutt, the very thing my associate sees here [member="Ballen-Ist"] is potential. It's a most complicated concept, but, I'm sure you understand."
His metallic fingers strummed the edges of his legs.
"You who sit on a dais forged from gold and the blood of many could understand. So. The reasons are not important, only his wishes. I'm sure you understand, no?"

Xero

When [member="Maleus"] came into view Carden watched him approach the Hutt. Hmmm I wonder why they are both there. Carden could not do anything at the moment because his guns were at a nearby area, out of respect for the Hutt and his loss. So there Carden sat in the back of the group watching the two sith.

The cloaked teenager would remain silent as [member="Maleus"] saw it fit to make his appearance. Listening to the disguised Zabrak's words, he would nod in approval, his head slowly turning to avert his attention back to the Hutt, @Xero.

Xero

X
"I did have my own plans for that bounty hunter, as in just between you and me" Xero's voice suddenly got quieter "My favorite Krayt Dragon has become awfully hungry lately" he looked at the two faces of the Sith "But between you and me, I may be able to negotiate a price with you two ii you are willing to"
(sorry about the short post, I had no idea what else to say)
@Ballen-Ist @Carden Lorps [member="Maleus"] [member="Gar"]

With the bad blood between Carden and the Sith he decided to wait till the sith are gone before he approached the Hutt. He didnot want to take any chances so he sag where he was waiting. He hoped the sith would leave soon and the Hutt hopefully had a job.[member="Xero"]

"Starve him...Make him suffer...But do not kill him. I will come for him later." The boy spoke from beneath his black garments, his cloaked body quickly moving forward. The massive Hutt would slowly disappear in the background as Ballen-Ist made his way through the crowd, pushing past the hundreds of people that had gathered for the funeral. Soon, the Sith would contact [member="Xero"], and meet him for future business deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom