Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OP BATTLE SIGN UP!

I need peps in on the battle tomorrow.... sign up here if you are in.... if you oppose and don't want it post... but I want every member who wants in to post ASAP please and i'll @ you on the invasion

@Tricia Kalamack @"Cole" @[member="Amonar Fa'kira"] @[member="Anara Valnor"] @[member="Anaya Fen"] @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"] @[member="Ardak Serifen"] @[member="Ares Terix"] @[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Balaya Zambrano"] @[member="Belle Morte"] @[member="Bruniik"] @[member="Caile Nemorra"] @[member="Cain Laatl"] @[member="Clara Foster"] @[member="Coop"] @[member="Darien Cordel"] @[member="Dharma Vessia"] @[member="Doviculous"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Eddie"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"] @[member="firefighter47"] @[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Hawk"] @[member="Hylocereus"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Jasper Sarili "]@[member="Kaytlin Medvedkov"] @[member="Kirill Bratan"] @[member="Lexa Kimene"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Mardeth Holzman"] @[member="Menoetius"] @[member="Mesani Okarae"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Mima Jeth"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @Pandeima @RC 212 @[member="Rouk Tallson"] @[member="Sala'dine"] @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]@Sargon Vynea @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] @[member="Serana Onyx"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Subject 13"] @[member="Talf"] @[member="Tempest"] @[member="The Plague Doctor"] @[member="Tiana Feriss"] @[member="Toran Gregor"] @[member="Trenchcoat Man"] @[member="UBD-309"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Woran"] @[member="Wraith Draigar"] @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] @[member="Zangoff Gularian"]

if you oppose and don't want it post.
Was in the last one, more headache then it is worth and dogpiling a faction that can't defend itself all so we can stroke our egos saying we won because of technicalities. We were supposed to be better then that.

Shinjū Aÿasha said:
Was in the last one, more headache then it is worth and dogpiling a faction that can't defend itself all so we can stroke our egos saying we won because of technicalities. We were supposed to be better then that.
OP leadership is down for the fight... wants the fight... and they have plenty of plans for defense

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Due to OOC issues I will not be participating in this invasion, though I wish all of you the best. Keep it classy out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom