Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC | The Shadows' Awakening (SA vs SJO Skirmish)

411-banner-1433533726.jpg
They have been in hiding, retreating into the shadows, building their strength and biding their time. But, now, their hibernation is has come to and end, the Shadows of the Galaxy now hold demons and secrets that haven't been present for years. Rumours once long dead are revived once more and, now, everyone has a reason to fear the Shadows that they pass everyday for they are awake once more. The Sith Assassins are back and they are Nowhere, But Everwhere.

----------

It has been some time since the Sith Assassins has been truly active as a Faction and this is, hopefully, our return to secrecy and assassination, lurking within the shadows while present false identifies to all. Thanks to discussion with the Silver Jedi Order, our first act is an attack on the Silver Jedi controlled planet of Ossus and, as such, this is the OOC Thread for that Skirmish.

If anyone involved in the thread wants to discuss anything, or even share some memes, feel free to use this thread - that is its purpose after all. Also, if any problems arises that can not be sorted between yourself or is something you see as being serious, feel free to tag me in a post in this thread or even PM me, and, hopefully, [member="Arisa Yune"] has the same thought.

Oh, and, also, between myself and Arisa, we have agreed that only the Sith Assassins and Silver Jedi will be involved in this Skirmish to prevent it running out of control. As such, if anyone reading this isn't a part of either Faction we'd ask that you don't join in even if you might want to. That said, I do welcome you to watch as the story of the thread evolves.

[member="Teraside"]

The Shadows' Awakening is a Skirmish between the SA and the Silver Jedi. Unless you are a member of the Silvers, I'm assuming that you are not a part of either faction. As such, would you please redact your post?

[member="Darth Banshee"] I'm okay with you trying to target the power infrastructure of the airfield where you're at, but I think it's a little much calling for everything on the scene to be knocked out. There would be redundancies in place, especially as this is a military facility. You don't need to edit your post or anything, but I just wanted to point that out as we move forward and said redundancies come into play.

[member="Darth Lykos"]

[member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Darth Banshee"]

Just to weigh in: I actually agree with Arisa on this. As Arisa said, this is a military instillation. It would be unreasonable to assume there would be no back-up power, after all.

Arisa, Would I be correcting in assuming that you or one of yours might mention the back-up power coming online in a post? Just so that I'm clear.

[member="Arisa Yune"] I said where I was going in the first post, but while it would have possibly a back up generator like most hospitals, it needs to be activated.
Then you be running on below par power, some essential system only.

Sorry but power in all forms gas electrics and water, are my day job to an extent.
Use to have deal with sewage at one point, not nice

mainly gas, but I have to know about all utilities, due to danger they pose to us

[member="Darth Lykos"], though if you want I will happily edit

[member="Arisa Yune"] If i may, could you link me to the armor that a normal guard would be wearing? Since i have no idea where i would find something like that and its relevant for my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom