Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff OOC Martial Law Rescinded

Context:
Updates:

1. I, Tefka, Site Owner will be stepping back from direct administrative oversight of the Major Faction Owners.

2. More leniency will be given to OOC situations, given context, and no longer will 'ooc drama' be Ban-on-Sight. The "OOC Martial Law Declared" announcement may now be discounted from consideration by both members and the SWRP Staff Team.

3. Collector Collector has stepped up to fill a new role, "Major Faction Owner Administrator", and will oversee all Major Factions and will serve as the primary Administrator for Major Faction-related issues on Chaos.

4. I am making the assumption that we all want OOC chill vibes and IC cool stories. Major Faction Owners, you more than most on this website can help me with that, some of you haven't been, we talked about it. I think the majority of you are trying now. Here's to mimosas and sunbathing, and going outside, and vitamin D.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom