Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Onward | Dominion of Ord Thoden | NIO

Vn4IZ2q.png

E M P I R E _ R I S I N G
New Imperial Order

O R D _ T H O D E N

Democracy is a lie.

There is only the promises of Imperialism.

Ord Thoden, obvious by its name, has been a colony established by the old Republic and has, since then, adhered to the flawed tenets of Democracy. Such philosophy has allowed corporations and other special interest groups to take advantage of the loopholes Democracy has offered to those of insane wealth.

Imperial agents have embedded themselves in the midst of Ord Thoden, creating an Imperial Bloc on the planet which has seen a steady growth of interest. Small, yet a minority voice that has echoed about.

The generation of Defiance has been birthed, thus creating extremists from all sides.

Crisis has insurged.

Now we will create a period of peace and security to Ord Thoden.

ord_thoden_1.png
OBJECTIVE I //: NORMALIZATION

Civil unrest has led to a revolution on Ord Thoden, spreading from its capital to other major settlements across the planet. Our work, all thanks to the discreet efforts of COMPNOR, has created a polarized chaos with different groups stemming from this crisis. Imperialism, Democratic, and so forth.

We must cull any elements that do not follow our beliefs of what the Galaxy should be.

ord_thoden_2.png
OBJECTIVE II //: NATIONALIZED ASSETS

Do not underestimate the value of Ord Thoden. It has the term “Ord” in its name for a reason.

Our reconnaissance has targeted several points of interest for us to seize. Ord Thoden is rich in lommite, an ore used to create alloys such as durasteel and even to produce dura-armor. Seizing these mines will be of great use for our troops and war machine against the Sith.

Seize these assets, and let no force disrupt our operations.

ord_thoden_3.png
OBJECTIVE //: BYOO

Whatever gets you to write, chief.

// SETPIECES //:
ORD THODEN

ord_thoden_1.png

D I A M O N D _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORD THODEN
FOCUS | Icarn Amonta Icarn Amonta | Rika Hiro Rika Hiro

N5cG5gd.png
Domitree was just vibrant of violence happening in its streets. The idea of civil protest and having a debate of ideals only escalated the situation into crisis. Peaceful intentions? Thrown out the window. Only blood was spilled out on the streets, and everyone was pulled towards a side.

There was no neutrals or indifferent bystanders. Even those received ill will from their divided compatriots. There was little of any relaxed consciousness on Ord Thoden from both sides. Even the military was divided as some devoted their loyalty to the pro-Republic government while others separated themselves to serve the people whether it was Imperial Separatists or Republic Loyalists.

“Volta, let’s get this thing going,” he said to the Shapeshifter COMPNOR agent as he was its handler.

“Take a good look at the city from this view, what do you see?”

Their view was a dropship that would drop them to one of the various militant pro-Imperial movements organized in the capital city.

“It’s the lies of democracy, it’s nothing but a decadence to feed off from people. It’s a system that enslaves us all to the whims of those that think higher of us just because of how deep their pockets are. We’ll be the ones to bring a period of peace to these folks, you got that?”

Needed to make Icarn more and more into the image Djorn wanted for the alien. A compliant agent loyal to the tenets of Imperialism.

ord_thoden_1.png

N O R M A L I Z A T I O N
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORD THODEN
N5cG5gd_d.webp

Most Kings would keep their duty to their world. Enlil was not most Kings. The affairs of the Imperium were multinational, spanning entire systems. One world's strife was the strife of every world. His duty was to ensure that every world came to compliance, and remained thus. The duty belonged to everyone.

He stood vigilant, arms folded neatly behind his back atop the Forward Command Center. Irritation was evident in his expression because the enlisted men were vehement that the war zone was too dangerous for a dignitary, even one who served on Dantooine. "This is why we have Stormtroopers, my lord," the Gunnery Sargent told him as he covered his ears. The Artillery screamed its report just behind him. Enlil did not flinch."Moffs and Warlords are worth far more than a dozen men. The security you enforce-"

"Stow it," he barked. "How will they come to see me if I watch idly while they throw down their lives for my cause? A leader stands at the front, not behind his men."

"M'lord-"

"Would the Imperator stand idly and twiddle his thumbs?" he questioned.

"No."

"Ave Imperator." Enlil snapped.

"Ave Imperator," came the browbeaten response. The Gunnery Sargent threw up a stiff salute and ceded his position that the King might pass. "Rioting civilians have filtered into the streets. They've intermingled with militia and radicals, so there is no telling friend from foe."

"So, the civilians are non-compliant?" he asked. "Complicit?"

"We have no way of knowing for certain who is or is not. There may very well be people coerced into open revolt as well as those who are willfully involved."

"So, they would martyr civilians to further their cause?" he sneered. "How very noble of them." The King pointed suddenly. "That building- what is it?"

"The bureau of records?" the officer blinked. "Long standing local information, census records, tax documents- essentially a hub for all economic and political data. Why do you ask?"

"We can conduct new censes and the tax system will need to be reformed anyway," he flicked his wrist dismissively toward the building. "Shell it. The chaos that follows will break their resolve and scatter them."

"You want me to-"

"Level the building," he repeated. "Calculated fire into the civilians may cause panic and confusion, as well as extreme loss of life. Structural damage can be repaired."

"And what about the people who will be killed in the attack?"

"They've been forced into the streets and wrangled into a situation where we can't determine allegiance. In this case, they have the upper hand." He snapped his fingers. "Now, Sargent- have your men fire."

The man bowed, and with a gesture, he commanded the Artillery placements to begin shelling the building Enlil designated as their target.

ord_thoden_1.png

" V O L T A "

Tag: Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Rika Hiro Rika Hiro

Chaos, discord, entropy. These were but a few words for the utter madness that Icarn often took such pleasure in relishing in. They were all too pleased in sitting back, sewing a couple seeds of malcontent, and letting the madness take hold of all parties involved. They were good at it, too, their skinshifting talents coming in more than handy in such a situation. They'd almost cause a little mayhem just for the sheer rush of knowing it was all their doing. Almost.

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

"Volta, let's get this going."

Hmm, they must've been in a fog cloud before. Which was funny, they thought their head was quite clear just moments previously but apparently not? Ah well, they were present now. Their head cocked to the side, considering Djorn's question with a vacant hum. "Potential," they hissed contemplating the word as it rested on their tongue. A hand, almost temporarily clawed for a needlessly specific image, lazily stroke their chin.

"Peace through entropy, freedom by madness. Something like that, eh?" Perhaps their words were more of a mockery of Djorn's than an accurate regurgitation. "Chaos now to make the new order appealing. Destruction to pave the way for the new order. Easy peasy."

ord_thoden_2.png

M E R R - S O N N
MANTELLSKA GARDA
ORD THODEN
O P E N

N5cG5gd.png

ROKI.png

The famed Mantellska Garda, heroes of Republika Mantellska, deployed on Ord Thoden with the first rays of dawn. Light infantry, as usual for paramilitaries, along with some used armor tech from their New Imperial benefactors.

It was supposed to be a clean sweep, quick and easy.

But when his pickets failed to report back after the first day of fighting, Merr-Sonn knew there was something odd going on.

He mused tactics during a game of sabacc with a cigarette in hand.

Dantooinian whiskey tempted his hand.

ord_thoden_1.png

D E A D M A N
ORD THODEN
Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Rika Hiro Rika Hiro | Icarn Amonta Icarn Amonta
N5cG5gd.png
Tyrell overhead Djorn's inquiry.

Take a good look at the city from this view, what do you see?”

The hollow shadow of the Grand Vizier sat with an eerie stillness in the personal compartment of the dropship. Tyrell's neck craned to gaze beyond the dropship opening with a grotesque grinding and popping of bone on bone. Sinew and tendon protested the commands of the replanted soul, but his will was overpowering. Had he seen this city but months ago, the analytical side of him would have mused something similar to Djorn and Ican.

Now, however, he could only see Domitree from the objective perspective. Or, at least, his own flavor of the objective, forever twisted by the macabre machinations that Halketh Halketh of Carlac had reanimated him with.

"Death," he said in a grim, lifeless monotone. His response disregarded the exchange between the other two entirely.

"I see death."

Thea

Army Logistics Officer
ord_thoden_2.png

T H E A

ORD THODEN
Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo :: Open
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

As Thea leaned back comfortably in her chair at the sabacc table, she flashed Merr-Sonn a muted smile as she glanced back at her cards. Gambling had always been one of her strong suits and dexterous hands granted from her long line of training and experience as a vehicle driver and freighter pilot for the Imperial Army definitely paid off. She was also in the process of learning how to do mindtricks with the Force, but it felt improper to cheat the Mantellska Garda further. A few of the commanders were already deeply in the hole and she was having more fun socializing than profiteering.

Besides, Thea was going to play fair with their Imperial allies from the Republika Mantellska; however, she had no remorse ruthlessly stomping them in sabacc if they could not catch her cheating with sleight of hand. It was a soldier's duty to be vigilant afterall.

A daze of smoke pungently filled the room which was harmlessly filtered through her plastoid helmet. Lightly laughing as she folded, she turned to Merr-Sonn and spoke.

"Merr, the last of the Imperial munitions and armaments should have arrived by now. I requisitioned more Bozdugans for the Garda, because reliability is king."

Pausing for a moment, she leaned in closer and continued in a quieter tone of voice.

"I heard in passing that there have been more casualties than expected. No word from them either. Scramblers or jammers perhaps?"

ord_thoden_2.png

Nationalized Assets
New Imperial Order
Krill-Besh-16 mining facility, Ord Thoden
| open |

N5cG5gd.png

His first task as a newly minted Knight of the New Order was fairly routine, going through the motions of incorporating a planet into the empire. COMPNOR had grown significantly since the normalization of Ketaris. With the normalization of Ord Thoden there were few tasks in Domitree an Imperial Knight could do that Compforce didn't already have underway.

Thus, Hans was sent to the back country. Lommite mines were the target. Valuable ore and even more valuable mining equipment were being held by private corporations opposed to the New Imperial Agenda. The mining guild of Ord Thoden had developed some of the best machines in the outer rim to contend with the planet's erratic tectonic movements, so of course they had hired the best mercenaries in the outer rim to protect them.

Hans' shuttled touched the ground, whipping the sand aside in every direction. Accompanying him was a squad of Force Corps Auxiliaries armed to the teeth. The siege of the mine designated as Krill-Besh-16 had begun a few hours earlier, and they had been ordered to break it. The NIO indisputably controlled the desert valley situated outside the mines, but the mines themselves, built into the cliff face, were locked down by mining guild forces.

"What would you have us do, sir?" Hans questioned the overseeing officer that met his squad at the landing zone.

"Ah, straight forward then. I expected nothing less from you people. We are contending with a large private military, well trained for this part of the galaxy. They have entrenched themselves in at least two points along the main tunnel, but our probes have not been able to see farther than the second. Your squad will lead a forward distraction so my infiltration teams can enter through smaller side shafts, as of right now guarded with heavy blaster turrets. Put the pressure on the front, and my men will take it from there." The officer gave a frank answer, while pointing out spots on a crude map of what the probe droids had been able to recon.

"Yes sir." he said with a slight bow to the officer and a sharp turn to his fellow soldiers. "Let's move."

As they approached the large bunker that served as the entrance to the mining facility, Hans activated his lightsaber. It crackled slightly as sand blew into its blade. The doors of the bunker were quickly unlocked and they entered the darkness of the mine. They moved only by the white light of Hans' blade...

ord_thoden_1.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORD THODEN

N5cG5gd_d.webp

Constant bursts of fire streamed forth, shaking the city. The King looked on, lost in thought. The first cracks in structure were hardly significant. It was the response of those in the streets below that made the order a success.

Frenzied citizens screamed. They recoiled at the realization that the army that flooded into their streets would actually fire. People who didn't want to die, who had been forced to act against their will took measures to defend their own lives. Men set upon other men; and women with their young used the chaos to secret them safely away, some behind Imperial lines and others to the most convenient hiding place.

With their seeming united front shattered, it was a matter of time.

"Have you seen Tavlar? Since Dantooine, I mean." The Sargent looked hopeful, as though a member of the Council would be able to confirm things. He was reaching for an answer to lift his spirits. They had all taken a blow that day.

"No one has seen the Sovereign Imperator," Enlil answered without turning. He would not lie to even the most insignificant of men, and he would not to an Imperial officer either. "How would you feel if you went to liberate the world you were born on, only to fail?"

The Gunnery Sargent flinched.

The King felt those words in his soul. He and Irveric held something in common, now. Something deeper than just the Imperium.

"It would be a slight to him if we only had strength where he was present," Enlil finally added. He turned to look at the man, smiling. "Tavlar picked his Moffs by hand. He chose the men who would lead, even should he fall. Irveric Tavlar is not the reason we fight. The Iron Sun unites us, brother."

Behind him, explosions rocked the Hall of Records and the walls creaked loudly. It began to crumble. "Wherever we must go, whatever we must fell to bring order. Keep faith with the Empire, not just one man. Remember why we fight the Sith."

"Sir!" the man saluted, tears streaming down his face.

Dust and slag rose from the charred ruin. From behind where it once stood, sunlight filtered through into the city. The dank, dirty streets were now illuminated by a new dawn.

"For the Empire!"

"For the Empire!"

Not a single man was silent.

ord_thoden_2.png

M E R R - S O N N
MANTELLSKA GARDA
ORD THODEN
O P E N | Thea Thea

N5cG5gd.png

ROKI.png

The Captain tapped the ash off his cigarette at the whines of his command staff after losing yet another round of cards to Lieutenant Young - the New Imperial attache to the Garda, an officer from the 19th of FN-999. Merr-Sonn shoved his free hand deeper into his old camo jacket. At night the temperature dropped drastically.

And the enemy prowled.

"You're going out with the next supply, Lieutenant Young." the Mantellian ordered. The Bozdugans were a welcome addition to their efforts.

He laid out an archaic holomap, its projection flickering every few seconds. A point flashed on the map, "we haven't heard from overwatch Goran for more than two hours. You will be joining the supply run leaving in fifteen minutes. It's as much as a convoy as it is a search and rescue mission."

"Whatever happens - make sure your comms work."

Jamming or not, they've lost plenty of good men and learned nothing.

BoramHeader.jpg

// MOFF PREDOR //
//
OBJECTIVE 3 // BYOO //
//
ORD THEDON //

N5cG5gd.png

Ideas of control were always fickle to deal with.

Men and Women that believe power lay in their hands always managed to be surprised when it began to slip. There were many behind the curtains of Ord Thoden's democratic front, lobbyists and corporate opportunists had managed a significant stranglehold over the local political system. Even with the shadow of the New Imperial Order lurking over them, they still believed themselves in control. Believed they could push back the gauntlet of the Empire.

"Backwater Trash."

The words came out in a vile shushed tone, grey eyes staring disgusting through the dark tint of his hover-limo. Moff Predor had been left with the unenviable task of pacifying the Underworld of Ord Thoden until the New Imperial Order had their fingers fully wrapped around the throat of the planet. He had managed to finagle a meeting with the Tenloss Syndicate's leaders.

So Moff Predor stepped out of his limo, a crimson scarf hanging over his dark suit. He surveyed the building, a rat den no less disgusting no matter how many lights one put upon it. And he prepared to walk into the building, and convince dead men that the Empire would allow their best interests to remain undeterred.

Thea

Army Logistics Officer
ord_thoden_2.png

T H E A

ORD THODEN

Refusing to be dealt into the next hand of cards, she nodded in compliance and got up from her seat. From her backpack, she took out a box of Naboo cigars and passed them over to Merr.

"Try not to smoke them all before I get back. Although I'm no fan of smoking, even I can appreciate a Naboo cigar."

Chortling playfully, which broke up into a hollow, wisp of laughter as it got muffled by her helmet's rebreather, she saluted the Captain and rendezvoused with her Reconnaissance Detail. A small, 3-man team of Scout Troopers that had several grades of equipment higher than whatever the New Imperial Order had passed down to the Garda.

If the enemy was using a strong enough jammer to block standard, military grade comms that the Garda used...Well, with no guarantee on whether that was actual true. The Mantellians were rather crafty when it came to stripping down Imperial hardware to the bare minimum, selling off the excess, and using the basic versions for their own use.

There was also the possibility that the Mantellians were being paid off to desert, but their nationalistic pride, particularly in the Garda, made that unlikely.

"Alright, you will silently trail behind the convoy. Be vigilant of your surroundings and be sure to mask your sensor presence. If you see any signs of trouble, prioritize identifying the threat and reporting back to the Captain. Observation only, do not engage."

Information would be vital for the Captain to formulate a proper response to this unknown threat. She warily looked back at the command centre and prayed to whatever God was listening.

"Please, don't let me be killed by these country hicks."

Trudging to the convoy, she hopped on board and they departed to the front of the battlefield...

ord_thoden_2.png

M E R R - S O N N
MANTELLSKA GARDA
ORD THODEN
O P E N | Thea Thea

N5cG5gd.png

ROKI.png

Nothing tasted better than home, even if the package and, objectively, the quality of the offered cigars was far superior. The Captain politely refused the box of Naboo cigars and remained loyal to the Mantellian Pliska.

"Godspeed."

While Merr-Sonn remained at camp playing a game of unrigged sabacc, the convoy met a less enjoyable fate. An ion missile launcher struck the leading vehicle at the side disabling it as blaster fire rained down upon Thea and the convoy's position. The enemy were but a few but they were far too well-trained than expected. If their ambush did not eliminate the escort, then they would retract back into the rocky labyrinth of the canyon landscape.

Comms were static.

Thea

Army Logistics Officer
ord_thoden_2.png

T H E A

ORD THODEN

As the convoy rolled through the dusty terrain, the low drone of the APC was deafened by the loud impact of an ion missile slamming against the APC's hull. The missile landed precisely on the front of the vehicle, completely disabling its electronic systems and navigation, as well as lethally electrocuting any passengers in the first half of the APC.

The rear side of the APC was spared from that fate and instead received a jolt of ionizing energy that ruined any electronics. The reliable Bozdugans remained fireable, but the under-barrel ion blaster and electronic optics systems was completely busted.

Kicking open the rear doors, a rain of blaster fire pattered against the durasteel opening, instantly killing a dazed Mantellian soldier. The rest quickly ducked out of view, but Thea scowled before throwing a Smoke Grenade and bolting out of the APC through the smoke screen. Diving against some boulders for cover, she observed that the enemies slowly retracted into the mountains.

Probing through the Force and concentrating to find the consciousness of the Scout Troopers, she relayed her observations.

"Small ambushing force, tactically retreated to the mountains. Guerrilla tactics. Two comm the Captain and relay the information. The other, try to track them down through the mountain. Request orbital scans as well."

Opening her eyes and squinting at the mountain, she changed her mind.

"Actual, request for an orbital bombardment of these coordinates."

ord_thoden_2.png

M E R R - S O N N
MANTELLSKA GARDA
ORD THODEN
O P E N | Thea Thea

ROKI.png

"Negative, Ocean Leader. Commence pursuit."

Orbital strikes were expensive. If they couldn't manage without the use of multi-million bombs to their job of killing a bunch of guerrillas then the war was already lost.

Merr-Son sat his radio back on the table and lit another cigarette. He no longer had the mind for another round of sabacc. If they could catch the karks responsible for the disappearance of two dozen Mantellian men, then he needed all his attention on the job at hand.

Thea

Army Logistics Officer
ord_thoden_2.png

T H E A

ORD THODEN

Rolling her eyes, Thea griped about not being rich enough to flat-out buy her own star destroyer. Her older sister, Iryss, definitely had access to the funds but she was stubborn in teaching Thea the right way of doing things.

By yourself.

She could just see her sister laughing maniacally as she threw molten ingots of aurodium on some poor soul who had unleashed her wrath. Thea was also entitled to her portion of the family estate, but Iryss refused to let Thea become a complacent slob.

Sighing, she motioned for the shaken Mantellian soldiers to get a move on and start scaling the mountain. Looking back at the cache of supplies, she ordered the soldiers to take what they needed before she initiated a thermal detonator.

Tossing the detonator into the APC along with the remaining munitions, Thea walked behind the Mantellian soldiers, rousing them to march forward. A particularly shifty eyed soldier tried to argue to stay behind to watch the supplies, but Thea counted out loud down to zero in which the detonator blew up the APC into a fiery heap.

The two Scout Troopers continued to trail behind them, while the third ventured ahead to perform reconnaissance. Hopefully they could spot and identify the resistance they were facing.

ord_thoden_1.png

OBJECTIVE I //: NORMALIZATION

---

Democracy was a promise. One that Moff Ravraa hardly saw as incompatible with the dreams of Imperialism.

Perhaps he had fallen for the ages of populist rhetoric, perhaps he was just an idealist, but time and time again he found himself questioning the methods that the NIO was using to reach their goals. Subversion, assassinations, and ‘active measures’, whispers reached his desk time and time again of an organization that worked behind the scenes, behind the shadows.

COMPNOR.

He was hardly sure if the organization properly existed. Of course, he had seen it’s officers, met it’s officals, and saw it’s seal more times then he could count, but that didn’t mean COMPNOR of reality was the COMPNOR of myth.

Though, with the firebrand preaching of anti-Imperial sentiment on the planet, there were cracks forming in that doubt.

He supposed if the mystical, arcane masterminds of COMPNOR really existed, they could be the one to be blame for the firefight he currently found himself in. The Moff was ducked in an alleyway with a small squadron of Sector forces, bolts of red cracking off the corner of the building bend.

All he wanted was a tour of the front, to help support the New Imperial efforts on the world.

Now he was, once again, in the thick of a mess.

“Put your blasters down!” He tried to scream over the rapid blurts of tibanna charges. To no avail.

“Sidearms, if you’ve gotta. Switch to stun, ‘ese boys just defending their home…”

ord_thoden_1.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORD THODEN

N5cG5gd_d.webp

"Move the Stormtroopers in to sweep the area and begin detainment," he ordered. "Blasters to stun. Minimal casualties. Anyone who actively resists may be neutralized if they use lethal force."

The command went out over the comms channel and within minutes, white armor flooded the crowd. They washed over them with stun bolts, dropping the outermost fringes of the resistance in mere seconds. Blaster bolts returned fire, and several of the Troopers fell. A tide of them stepped forward to replace their fallen Brothers.

"For the Empire!"

"Make Tavlar proud!"

"The Iron Sun will never set!"

A block of the city was already wavering under the fist of the Imperium. Soon they would all fall like dominoes, and the New Order would replace them with something greater. Something with permanence.

"If anyone flees, give them safe passage," the King ordered. "We will still have to question everyone involved at a later date. There will be ample time to sus out any guilty parties at that point. Normalization takes priority."

"Sir!"

Enlil watched from his perch and presided over the Imperial elements, irritated that he could not do more. His wounds were still healing. With a heavy sigh, he gestured out over the city.

"Any news from the others?"

Last edited:

Uc1oyPB.png

L A D Y_S I L E N C E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORD THODEN
TAGS// Djorn Bline Djorn Bline Icarn Amonta Icarn Amonta Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus Thea Thea Boram Predor Boram Predor Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo Enlil Enlil Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen

FCmcVcH.png

Rather than needlessly muse on the situation below the trio, Asa stayed silent, cold and yet somehow human eyes scanning the city below. Dead eyes analysing and assessing the breaking violence with all the mechanical precision that marked her type of droid. They were an all human yet strangely alien droid in appearance, having an appearance that would all but make them blend among the real flesh bags. But it was superficial at best, merely masking the network of wiring and plating beneath the synthetic skin that enabled them to walk the path of the living breathing anthropoids. Imperial monitoring stations had picked up transmissions between rebel cells paranoid over their comrades' recent disappearances, vanishing a week and appearing the next as if nothing had transpired. The same cells to be killed in their sleep or wake up to a synthetic horror that felt not pain nor empathy. Some in the Imperial security services had come to nickname her kind as angels of death or Tavlars messengers. For they only brought destruction to those that strayed from the Imperial doctrine or stood in its way.

She shifted her gaze from the city to Icarn and Djorn, raising an eyebrow at the pair before looking back at the city below. She removed a datapad from her belt, stamping out security codes into the security mainframe before accessing a live feed of a UAV that was hovering above the burning city. Showing shots of burning chaos and rioting that was tearing through the streets, occasionally getting close-ups of rioters and insurgents torching Imperial flags, some being armed with standard blaster arms and others whatever they could find. A dozen were harmless in the grand scheme of things, but a raging mob would soon be a genuine danger even for COMPNOR personnel.

"Commissioner Bline, on further evaluation I have deemed it warranted to deploy drone support in our mission, I am linked to the COMPNOR mainframe and can use fire support from the drone if need be, sir."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom