Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onru

JxL3a8e.jpg

NAME: Onru
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Mon Calamari
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 137 lbs
EYES: Bulbous, blackish-lime
HAIR: None
SKIN: Blueish Green
FORCE SENSITIVE: Potentially

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:
  • Technicos: A natural tinkerer who eventually perfected his craft as an indentured technician for all sorts of devices, transporters, and infrastructures.

• Slicer: While advanced cyber security systems are out of his depth, basic-to-intermediate encryption and decryption skills go hand-in-hand with his technicos specialty.

• Pilot: Weaving through asteroids and torrents of laser fire unscathed are not within the scope of his practice. He'd much rather be the one stumbling around the ship attempting to fix it rather than fly it, but that's not to say he's incapable of getting from point A to Z - so long as the destination between those two points are relatively monotonous.

WEAKNESSES:

• Combat: Onru is not a fighter. He does not train in hand-to-hand combat, and is a terrible shot with any weapon. The Mon Cal is more than likely to cause harm to himself than to any assailant or attacker, which is why he prefers to run from battle as much as possible.

• Naivete: Though exposed to the harsh conditions of Hutt slavery, Onru is still quizzically adolescent and carefree in his thinking, which can make him appear as an easy target to manipulate.

APPEARANCE:
Onru is a tad small for a young adult Mon Cal. He likes to blame his 5'6" frame on the harsh climate of Tatooine for stunting his growth spurt. He has blueish green skin that's patterned with black spotted derma, bulbous dark eyes with lime yellow sclera, and a growth of barbel cropping on his chin that is indicative to his age. The following is a list of items usually found on his person.

Taken from his vid journal:

Goggles: Every Mon Cal on Tatooine should have one; best way to keep sand out our shiners. Modified It with built-in zoom capabilities and has transitional lenses. Comes with several different modes too like thermal and night-vision. The ladies? Oh yeah, they love it. I mean, they've never personally told me that. You can just tell with that look in their eye and that laugh they share with their friends. 'That's a fashionable Mon Cal,' is what they're probably saying. Trust me, I know these things.

Portable Tractor Beam: Fastened in several pieces around my right arm, this magnificent invention of mine is juiced by my powerpack. Being able to lift and move the more heavier parts with ease makes shop work a breeze - until I accidentally crank up the repulsor coils and chuck a landspeeder turbine through the wall.

Generator Pack: It looks heavy because of how blocky it is, but that's just the metal casing I welded from a Corellian ship plate. Its surprisingly light! Anyways, the anti-grav core and repulsor coils are tucked deep in the center - that stuff's for the portable tractor beam unit installed on my gauntlet. There was a lot of space left over so I made compartments to put random items in. Inflatable camping kit. Food. Tools. Toiletries. Socks. I practically live out of this thing!

Blaster pistol: I'm pretty dangerous with this. Let's just say I've had my fair share of fire fights with this bad boy. What's the model you ask? U-uh...don't know. Why do you care? Look, all you have to know is that when you pull this thing here, bad things come out of this end here. Like this.*KATURR!*
Oh no! Are you okay? Uh, sorry about that! ...What!? Hey it's not my fault! I told you I was dangerous with this thing!

DUM3-A55: Me and DUM3-A55 go way back. He was in bad shape when I found him at Mos Taike. Some schmuck mechanic messed with his wiring real bad. The little droid went on a throwing-spree around town before I managed to disable him. That's right, a throwing-spree. Pit droids like DUM3 are deceptively strong. They're about a meter tall, but they can lift objects many times their size - like a moisture farmer, or a pack of rodian brats. At least no one got hurt. Badly. He fits perfectly over the backside of my powerpack when compressed into a small disk shape. DUM3-A55 can actually be pretty useful when he isn't breaking things, or off terrorizing children. I'd like to think he means well. I mean, hasn't killed me in my sleep yet. That's a good sign, right?

BIOGRAPHY:
Onru was born on Tatooine to off-world immigrants from planet Dac. In an attempt to get back to their homeworld, his parents bartered the Mon Cal into slavery with an up-and-coming Hutt called, Mahuva. Abandoned with no choice but to serve a prominent crime lord, Onru was used as an all-around handyman to fix things like podracers, spaceships, faulty droids, ventilation systems, etc. He had a harsh upbringing, but there were those that worked for Mahuva that looked after him with genuine concern. Among that sort was an Outer Rim smuggler named Alexio Kadmizzare, who eventually stowed Onru on board his ship and dropped him off at the next safest outpost. He now embarks on his first adventure as a free Mon Calamari...

[member="Jen"] Thanks! Looking forward to letting DUM3 loose in the galaxy. Also, awesome avatar pic. Rooney Mara did an awesome job in that movie.

Onru is pretty low-tier as a slicer, but it would be an interesting/fun thing for him to do to get some experience and meet new people lol. I'll definitely check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom